• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone else been having order issues lately?

Mp1024

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've ordered from Monster multiple times and the first few times were great and fast TD. However, this most recent order has been sketchy. He said that the shipper messed up and lost my package after the tracking showed that the package was never even shipped and I had to bother him about it multiple times before he actually got back to me and looked into the problem. After he got back to me, he said the package would be shipped immediately, and to hit him up for tracking in a few days. However, when I hit him up a few days later, he said that he still needs time. I emailed him back the next day, and no response. It's been very difficult trying to communicate with this guy and fix my order. Anyone else had this same experience lately? You would think that fixing your screw ups in a quick manner and having good and thorough communication about these screw ups with the customer would be a priority for any business owner.

Last edited:
Sorry about the issues brother , but sometimes shit does happen.

Monster labs will make it right.

Pm me before your next order 😉

Interesting. I wasn’t going to make a thread about it. Since I’ve used these guys 10 times easily probably more and trust in them
but

I am literally have the exact same issue as you. And was worded exactly the same way. Also was told to reach out when I did I was also told he needs another day. Idk according to him it should be showing up any day now so let’s see.

But yes im also a bit Irritated like you as it’s been 13 days since paying for my order

Mp1024 and deemo, first and foremost, sorry to hear about your troubles. I know that is frustrating as I think we have all been there and it definitely isn't ideal.

As GGG stated, sometimes stuff does happen. And I would say about 90% of the time slow downs are centered around everyones safety and well being. The other 10% is yes, human error. Every lab has and will make mistakes. I'm not sure of the particulars of your guys' delay in this situation, but what I can tell you is you will always get your products from monster and they will always be exactly what you paid for quality wise and they will be delivered to you in a safety conscious manner.

Monster always offers resolutions to keep everyone satisfied as GGG stated, so please do get ahold of your rep before your next order to find out what monster can do to make this up to you guys.

It's been longer than you've waited for me. What I don't understand is why this guy would be having a sale if he can't even fulfill his regular orders. How would he be able to fulfill the increased demand if he can't even fulfill his normal orders? That is not good business, period. If it doesn't show up in the next few days, I'm going to have to order from somewhere else and call this a loss

I get that issues arises. But the new shipment that supposedly went out is also showing it’s still not in even in Usps possession again. What are the odds that that happens twice? With the same order? Something doesn’t seem right here and I’m also starting worry.

I get that issues arises. But the new shipment that supposedly went out is also showing it’s still not in even in Usps possession again. What are the odds that that happens twice? With the same order? Something doesn’t seem right here and I’m also starting worry.

Something isn't right. That's sketch

Something isn't right. That's sketch

Yeah man really started to feel uneasy. Monster has always had the fastest deliveries with me. And something just doesn’t definitely doesn’t seem right. I could be wrong but if by Monday it still shows it’s not Usps possession I’m going to be pretty upset. And originally I was going to go with someone else but decided to stick to loyalty and this is the result so far

but I will continue to be patient and wait until Monday hopefully it updates before I come to any conclusions

I just checked my email, got a new tracking from him, and it still says the same exact thing as the last one. That it has not yet been received by USPS

Yeah man really started to feel uneasy. Monster has always had the fastest deliveries with me. And something just doesn’t definitely doesn’t seem right. I could be wrong but if by Monday it still shows it’s not Usps possession I’m going to be pretty upset. And originally I was going to go with someone else but decided to stick to loyalty and this is the result so far

but I will continue to be patient and wait until Monday hopefully it updates before I come to any conclusions

We should see if he gave us both the same tracking number. I'll shoot you a PM

I see on 3/12 someone posted a TD. My order was made before that. Anyone have any successful touchdowns in the past two weeks. Please post up. Anyone else who’s might think they’re having an issue. Please post up too

I got the email saying the order was shipped and should arrive in 3 days. If it does that, I will edit everything back out to fixed

Sorry for the skepticism, but you guys have to understand where I'm coming from. I'm 24, don't have great income, and I paid a lot for this recent order

Ok, enough.

Thread closed.

PM me if you dont get your pack in a week.

Im going to reOpen this thread.

Anybody with problems please PM me your order number

My tracking updated. USPS got the item. No issues right now on my end. Same with my buddy. His also updated

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Having to wait over * weeks is kinda meh but hey shit happens and in the past 2 years of orders this is the first problem I’ve had. So no biggie just super glad it finally seems to be resolved. Will update again so everyone knows. Thanks.

Edited by Brutus. NO TA talk , read the rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Packs are landing.

Npp/mast blend is on backorder , so a few of you might be missing these items. We will ship them out asap (about 5 days)

Just to clear up this thread some, I was having the same issues with a package too. I didn't have any communication problems and the order arrived yesterday. All the orals were in great shape and the only thing was the npp/mast that is on back order but that is actually my fault. I originally wanted npp/tren and thought that's what I ordered. Both blends are the same price and when I heard it was on back order I just asked for the npp/tren that I originally thought I ordered and he had no problem making the swap and sending it right away. I can say with confidence that monster will come thru and take care of everything.

Thank you for your post. I had a hiccup wen i ordered then wasnt gonna follow thru. But i did order so i followed thru so ill see for myself how they roll over here.
Bones

Thank you for your post. I had a hiccup wen i ordered then wasnt gonna follow thru. But i did order so i followed thru so ill see for myself how they roll over here.
Bones

One could only hope they’re as good as mlg...

Sorry about the issues brother , but sometimes shit does happen.

Monster labs will make it right.

Pm me before your next order

Well i just got touchdown with 80% of my order missing ? Whats going on seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup pack landed but majority of my items were npp/mast. I didn’t know they were back ordered so I freaked out at first. Will update when that lands

Please note bros that this week leading into GGG's comp, he will be a very busy man. His replies may come at a slight delay.

That said, if any of you guys need help or have and questions or concerns please feel free to send me a message and I will do what I can as quickly as I can. I understand what it is like to be waiting on products that we pay with our hard earned money...its not fun or ideal. So please, if I can be of assistance while GGG concentrates on his personal life and competition, let me know.

Although I'm a rep for monster, my concentration is centered at a different forum for them, but I will be here to help this week all the way through the weekend. I appreciate all of you guys' patience and understanding while we catch up on restock.

Back