• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy

BosephBlue

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to the forum. Looking for some info to help jump into the next level of bodybuilding. 31 years old, 5'7, 170#
Been lifting for about 5 years.
Want to start my first cycle. Was hoping to get some advice on exactly what to take, when, and for how long. Not too concerned about getting crazy gains, just want to avoid permanent side effects as much as possible. Specifically gyno, hair loss, and erectile disfunction. If any of those are unavoidable I'll simply not cycle.
Skimmed through the forum and everyone seem super chill, very excited to get chatting with you guys.
-Bo

Welcome. Lots of info here. Read the first cycle sticky in the Anabolic section, in the stickys on top.

new/recent here as well. hey man. your gonna meet some cool folks on here. with a ton of info. ive been around for a month or more, love it here
welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Does anyone have any info on the safest way to purchase? Is there a lot of risk or is it pretty chill? Should I always use bitcoin or does it matter? Any other advice or sticky's anyone can point me towards. Thanks fella's.

Read everything you can, everything you need is here. You can't just come in and ask to be handed everything. Read. Learn. Read more. Stick around and you will find what you are looking for.

Oldschoolbrother, yeah for sure dude. I was reading around and kinda caught wind that my question is not a very appropriate one for a public forum. That's my bad guys. Still learning. Thanks for not putting me on blast, I would have left the forum in shame, haha.

Nice..Welcome aboard..Amazing how much you learn in a few days of just taking your time..

Hey Blue no worries man, your good. Tons of great people here and everything you need. I'm sure you will find all the info you need to be healthy and safe

Back