• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ace labs?

trainer07

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

Ive been running nothing but Basic and GP for the last couple of years, but blue tops caught my eye from ACE. Does anyone have any feedback from them overall? I have searched around but have not found a lot. The price on the blue and black tops are great, but that also scares me a bit.

Thanks.

Hello,

Ive been running nothing but Basic and GP for the last couple of years, but blue tops caught my eye from ACE. Does anyone have any feedback from them overall? I have searched around but have not found a lot. The price on the blue and black tops are great, but that also scares me a bit.

Thanks.

Seen bloods in 25 range for
Gh serum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

Thanks.

Our GH is tested. You can check these threads here on ASF.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/79920-99-pure-HGH

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/81256-Touchdown

Cheers,
Bones

Thanks for the info. I checked it out on BOP. Sounds like Bones and Ace is top notch. Also, thanks for the links Bones. Looks like it's time to go ahead try out the blue tops. Cant wait.

Thanks for the info. I checked it out on BOP. Sounds like Bones and Ace is top notch. Also, thanks for the links Bones. Looks like it's time to go ahead try out the blue tops. Cant wait.

Thank you mate, you'll be well pleased.

Bones

I got a hair in my test prop from them. The pictures are on brother hood of pain. Im new to this site. If i can post pics ill show you. Dont order from them.

- - - Updated - - -

Bones also was very immature about the situation and didnt want to help.

I saw that - Strange - You also had something floating in your deca
I got a hair in my test prop from them. The pictures are on brother hood of pain. Im new to this site. If i can post pics ill show you. Dont order from them.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You seem a bit like the type of guy who trolls forums and stirs up shit. Don’t think many of us aren’t on every board...
To be relevant to the OP. I have some of there black tops, just started them about a week ago. No complaints thus far. Haven’t seen a bad review yet for their GH.

A hair in your gear? Im assuming that Bones took care of the situation though yes???

I read that thread, it wasn't a hair it was small piece of filter fiber, and he was taken care of

Back