Gear Church


One more smooth td

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    975

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    328
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points
    448298410

    One more smooth td

    Once again smooth td got the rest of my cycle and some cialis. Thanks G.C.! Def my favorite lab to date!

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,730

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    599
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    532
    Thanked in
    378 Posts
    Rep Points
    1148420610

    Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    Once again smooth td got the rest of my cycle and some cialis. Thanks G.C.! Def my favorite lab to date!

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
    Nice man..what did u grab? Now I can see why you were worried last couple days when GC fell off the board..I would have been too if I had something due for drop off .. glad everything turned out..but really not surprised with GC again

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    975

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    328
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points
    448298410

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Nice man..what did u grab? Now I can see why you were worried last couple days when GC fell off the board..I would have been too if I had something due for drop off .. glad everything turned out..but really not surprised with GC again

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
    Lol ya i got concerned. I like g.c. gear and customer service. It was gonna bum me out to see if something shitty actually happened. Finally found a lab that's been good all around. I picked up a few more primo e, adex and cialis. I had to make sure i Get the most outta this primo blast and I couldn't pass up the sale.

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    9,443

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,147
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,507
    Thanked in
    1,116 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    All good bro. There was a major mixup with Admin. We are here for the long term. Honesty and integrity...always.

    Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    Lol ya i got concerned. I like g.c. gear and customer service. It was gonna bum me out to see if something shitty actually happened. Finally found a lab that's been good all around. I picked up a few more primo e, adex and cialis. I had to make sure i Get the most outta this primo blast and I couldn't pass up the sale.

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    975

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    328
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points
    448298410

    Good i didn't wamna go thru the year long hastle of playing the Russian roulette game of finding another reliable non sketchy quality source and having paranoia about pinning new labs compounds praying its what its labeled as with minimal pip as well as not having to deal with a sources shitty attitude towards customers that seems like is a common theme. G.C. is def top notch.
    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    All good bro. There was a major mixup with Admin. We are here for the long term. Honesty and integrity...always.
    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    9,443

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,147
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,507
    Thanked in
    1,116 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ❤️

    Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    Good i didn't wamna go thru the year long hastle of playing the Russian roulette game of finding another reliable non sketchy quality source and having paranoia about pinning new labs compounds praying its what its labeled as with minimal pip as well as not having to deal with a sources shitty attitude towards customers that seems like is a common theme. G.C. is def top notch.

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Smooth as always
    By liquidshredda in forum Dutch Pharma
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2019, 02:05 PM
  2. Another smooth TD
    By Downsouth in forum Dispense Quick
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2016, 02:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums