• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Big Ironlion Tax Season Sale is Here..!!!

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Time to put that tax refund money to good use by stocking up on Ironlion products.

HGH SALES PROMO
Orangetop Puretropin
(10iu/vial)Buy one kit get one free(100$/kit)
(the base line is 2kits, you can order 2kits to get 2 free kit(pay 2x200=400$ to get 2+2=4kits)
you can order 3kits to get 3 free kits(pay 3x200=600$ to get 6kits, and so on)

Greytop Puretropin
(15iu/vial)Buy one kit to get one free
(the base line is 2kits, 
you can order 2kits to get 2 free kit(pay 2x310=620$ to get 2+2=4kits)
you can order 3kits to get 3 free kits(pay 3x310=930$ to get 6kits, and so on)

HCG SALES PROMO
(5000iu/vial) Pharm grade(water + powders)Buy one kit to get one free kit(the base line is 2kits, you can order 2kits to get 2 free kit(pay 2x210=420$ to get 2+2=4kits)you can order 3kits to get 3 free kits(pay 3x210=630$ to get 6kits, and so on)

PEPTIDES SALES PROMO
(the base line is 2kits) You can order 2kits peptides to get 2 free kit same peptides or same value peptides . You can order 3kits to get 3 free kits and so on.

MIXED SALES PROMO
(Orange top HGH, HCG, MT-II, MT-I, HGH176-191, MGF, CJC-1295 without DAC, TB500) Prices are very close so you can order two kits to get another two kits free.(for example:you can order 2 kits orange top gh to get 2 free kits HCG or to get 1 free kit HCG and 1 free kit MT-II or to get 1 free kit MT-II and 1 free kit MGF, you can choose them youself.

RAWS SALES PROMO
Raws sales: 20% discount if the total amount of your order is 400$ or above. You will save 20% to order other things. (Example: 400 - 20% = 320 ; discount = 80)

ORDER DIRECTIONS
This sales promo’s payment is Bitcoin or litecoin. If you can’t pay us by bitcoin or litecoin please pm or email us. Carry reship and quality guarantee. Purchase via email or PM
Contact information:
1)Email: ironlion@keemail.me
2.)Wickr: ironlionlabs
3.)Website: www.ironlion-lab.net

Sale will will end on April 15

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
In on this. Can’t ever have too much gh in the freezer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In on this. Can’t ever have too much gh in the freezer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes sir....keep mine in the freezer too

bump,!!!!!!!!!!!

everybody, don't miss this chance, this great sales just appear two times in one year, if you miss this chance, you will wait until the end of 2019.

Back