Test cyp brew

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Test cyp brew

  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    130

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    630100

    Test cyp brew

    How much do you guys usually od by and what bb% @250mg/ml

  2. #2
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,176

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    67
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Schaubie View Post
    How much do you guys usually od by and what bb% @250mg/ml
    BA 2%
    BB 18%

    Can use EO but why complicate things? holds fine at 18% BB.

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Back of beyond
    Age
    43
    Posts
    258

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I've read of people putting in 10-20% more powder to make up for any lack of purity in raws. No idea where this number came from just what I have read.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,404

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,581
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,650
    Thanked in
    1,823 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Most all powders are 97-99 pure so no need to overdose, but if you must then only need 5% at most, which is only 12.5mg for a 250mg product.
    2ba 18-20bb for test c 250

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    BigRed81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    475

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    166
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    366
    Thanked in
    210 Posts
    Rep Points
    226519785

    I find during the warmer months of the year I can brew it at 2%ba and 18%bb but when it's cold outside and my house gets down to 66-67 degrees i have to brew it at 20% bb to hold

  6. #6
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,176

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    67
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Most all powders are 97-99 pure so no need to overdose, but if you must then only need 5% at most, which is only 12.5mg for a 250mg product.
    2ba 18-20bb for test c 250
    I think thats what most of us hope.

    Although most mass spec results from common suppliers seem to indicate that you're lucky if your test e raws are 80%. That's how the whole 10-20% over dosing came around.

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    130

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    630100

    Yeah see I'd heard about the 10 to 20 % b4 that's why I was wondering using huppharma

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    mastiff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    271

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    41
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    100
    Thanked in
    78 Posts
    Rep Points
    9537711

    Go 20% BB just tobe safe IMO. Like REHH said most suppliers are 96%+ and test is cheap so maybe 5%. I generally get a good idea how pure the raws are by the amount of "snowflakes" left in the beaker after mixing.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,404

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,581
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,650
    Thanked in
    1,823 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Schaubie View Post
    Yeah see I'd heard about the 10 to 20 % b4 that's why I was wondering using huppharma
    I don't recommend over dosing that much, seen to much crashed gear from it......but do whatever you want

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed81 View Post
    I find during the warmer months of the year I can brew it at 2%ba and 18%bb but when it's cold outside and my house gets down to 66-67 degrees i have to brew it at 20% bb to hold
    Yep

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,404

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,581
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,650
    Thanked in
    1,823 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by PinzProp View Post
    I think thats what most of us hope.

    Although most mass spec results from common suppliers seem to indicate that you're lucky if your test e raws are 80%. That's how the whole 10-20% over dosing came around.
    Please tell me which of our sponsors are selling test powder at 80% purity??

Similar Threads

  1. Cloudy Test P brew HELP!
    By Grizzy in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-15-2018, 12:14 PM
  2. Second Brew Test E and EQ
    By Kobra in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2017, 10:59 PM
  3. Test-e porn first brew
    By Toler234 in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2015, 03:24 PM
  4. Test E Brew Alternative?
    By drksanctuary in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2015, 04:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums
Google Authenticator verification provided by Two-Factor Authentication v1.0.4 (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.