• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gambino crime family boss shot 6 six times then run over by pick-up truck

Yeah, reports say that frank Cali didn’t consent to the kid dating his niece so the kid shot him. He sure knows a way to a woman’s heart lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, reports say that frank Cali didn’t consent to the kid dating his niece so the kid shot him. He sure knows a way to a woman’s heart lol

It wouldn't surprise me if the kid ends up getting whacked in prison.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

They already have him in protective custody and I have some bad news for him that ain't gonna save him......Sherk was right I read this story in the New York Post it was over the godfathers niece and she was in the house and the don wouldn't let the kid talk to her or see her, so that dumb ass rammed his truck into the don's Cadillac SUV to lure him outside, and then made the biggest bone head move u can make and bent down and picked up the license plate that had fallen on the ground and handed it to the Don who threw it into the front seat of his SUV. Then the kid whipped out his gun and shot him, but his fingerprints were all over the license plate, and do you know how they matched the fingerprints up?? From the gun license the kid had applied for....Wahahahahahahahhaaa what a dumb mother fucker

It’s easier to get hit in prison than on the streets. Ad seg or not. This kid assigned himself the death penalty. No use on wasting the money on a trial. Almost anyone in prison would jump on this job for the recognition alone.

giphy.gif

It’s easier to get hit in prison than on the streets. Ad seg or not. This kid assigned himself the death penalty. No use on wasting the money on a trial. Almost anyone in prison would jump on this job for the recognition alone.

No one has anything to lose in there..... this kid bit off more than he can chew... taking out a head mafioso is signing your own death certificate...

No one has anything to lose in there..... this kid bit off more than he can chew... taking out a head mafioso is signing your own death certificate...

Yeah that's what I was thinking too.....he's done.

kids are stupid when it comes to pussy, probably the first girl to suck his dick and he got sprung. I know I was sprung for the pussy in my teens, once you get it its like tren you can never go back

Get Shredded!
Yea and I doubt it will be a fast death either.

Not sure how much time they’d have to slowly kill him while in ad seg lol. The most common murder in prison is by stabbing.

Not sure how much time they’d have to slowly kill him while in ad seg lol. The most common murder in prison is by stabbing.

I've heard they hold you down and give you a "hot" dose of H so it looks like an overdose so no one gets pinned with murder.......again lol

Back