• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sharp neck pain when having sex?

PinzProp

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got to say I’ve never had this before I started my last cycle.

Whenever I have sex or a wank, and I’m at that point of finishing I get this throbbing neck pain that runs down both sides of my neck. And I mean it’s fucking intense. It almost feels like the arteries at each side are going to pop. The pain subsides a minute or so after stopping.

Like a lotta guys I hold my breathe when near the end without even realising it. But this shit only started a few weeks ago.

Any ideas?

Gotta hand it to you Pinz.

You always present questions that force me to reread your posts.

Oh, and, heck if I know.

Got to say I’ve never had this before I started my last cycle.

Whenever I have sex or a wank, and I’m at that point of finishing I get this throbbing neck pain that runs down both sides of my neck. And I mean it’s fucking intense. It almost feels like the arteries at each side are going to pop. The pain subsides a minute or so after stopping.

Like a lotta guys I hold my breathe when near the end without even realising it. But this shit only started a few weeks ago.

Any ideas?

Loosen up the rope bud...auto asphyxiation is dangerous. Lmao. Sorry, I dont have any ideas.

Are you clenching your jaw that tight that it flexes your neck muscles and causes them to cramp? Possibly? I mean, what happens if you focus on breathing and not trying to lockout on your orgasm? So to speak.

I would think it's a cramp. On cycle and after I always end up with cramping issues. In fact ever since my first few cycles I seem to have more cramping issues even when I've been off 4+ months. However I did have a relative who complained about pain in his neck before going to the hospital. He was on blood thinner from heart surgery and he had a leaking blood vessel that put pressure at the base of his brain near the spinal cord. Killed him.

Let me service the girlfriend until symptoms go away is my best advice

IML Gear Cream!
Would stop having sex.

But srs, probably just a cramp. Maybe before you cum you tilt your head which could cause it

Stop taking it in the head...there’s better ways to earn a living. ;)

im juss playin homie!

It sounds like it's just tension.. what you could do is take a towel and wet it and put it in the microwave and get it nice and hot and put it on the back of your neck.. sometimes I will bring a dish towel into the shower and I will place it on the crown of my skull and I'll grab both ends pulling downward helping to stretch rotating in my head side by side.. a lot of times this is just tension and nerves..if you went to a doctor he would most likely tell you was just tension that he would give you a muscle relaxer..

definitely check the BP, but just out of curiosity, are you in the middle of a very long gear cycle? And if so, how many weeks have you been on, and what types of gear? Whenever I take the cycle durations past 10-12 weeks, I often begin to have more problems with muscle cramping in various areas. But being on Anavar and DHB recently brought that about much sooner in the cycle than usually occurs for me with any other type of gear I've ever used.

This was exactly what I was thinking. Whenever I drink too much caffeine my BP gets higher and neck feels weird sometimes.

Look, at least it's easy to find out for sure... cheap bp machines that will do the work. And if you check your BP you will know for sure and then have to make some choices.

Bp will be high during sex/ cumming. Kinda normal man

I have the same problem when sneezing sometimes. Yeah it weird but serious. I think it is the muscles or tendons tensing up really bad. Yes it is very painful and yes I have felt the same thing during sex.

Try not trying to shoot your load 5 foot. Stop straining and hold your breath control it breath like you are moving weight in the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Lol...pretty sure everyone means to check bp during the normal day. Not exactly at the point of climax. :roflmao:

Yeah, that would be pretty fucking weird.

Bottom line, it's not normal to have these symptoms and bp should be checked. Getting a machine allows him to check it everyday and see the variations and how "abnormal" it is...maybe?

Dudes gonna get caught beating off at a blood pressure machine out of curiosity now...lol

Let me get this right he's experiencing this while masturbating and having sex? Considering the fact that he's even experiencing this while masturbating as well, he needs to go talk to his physician.. my dude may need a neurological evaluation.. this could be an underlying ghost issue.. I know it's embarrassing to talk about with a physician but this could be potentially hazardous..

Back