• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fucking thank you psl

DirectionalDriller

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just have to say thank you for changing my fucking life. At 41 years old, I had given up on weight lifting, and fitness in general. I was a shell of my former self. But thanks to PSL, I'm on my way back. This is only 8 months of transformation so far.

Sustanon 500 = 500 mg / week
Tren-A = 200 mg / week
Medicare HGH = 5 i.u. ED (M-F)

11791ded4681b8c8089eb99eeb433655.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nice transformation!

Taking all 5 i.u. at once?

Have you been running that for 8 months?

What does your diet look like?

Cardio?
Intermittent Fasting / Keto. I am currently eating One Meal A Day, and fasting 24 hours.

Yes, I've been running that for 8 months

On behalf of the entire team thank you for the feedback and we are super excited about your transformation..
Even better this is more than stepping into a lifestyle this is now a way of life.. keep pressing forward, every single day there is always something we can approve..

You look amazing my brother and congratulations!

I wonder what bloodwork would look like after 8 months. Using anything to control prolactin or have you not needed it with 200mg tren a week? Great transformation.

Never heard of anyone who ran 8month blast 😆 the results are unbelievable

Intermittent Fasting / Keto. I am currently eating One Meal A Day, and fasting 24 hours.

Yes, I've been running that for 8 months

You rocked the transformation. DEDICATION and work ethic are strong. One meal a day is recent, correct? Behold the combined power of quality GH/AAS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking awesome. How much weight did you lose if you don’t mind me asking? I’d love to see that bloodwork too; 8 months on the Tren Train, baby Jesus lol!

How many felony cases do you currently have pending? ;)

Phenomenal job bro. But don’t take the credit away from yourself and give it to us. This was 100% all you!!! You put in the work, the dieting and the sacrifice. We merely aided in your journey. Phenomenal transformation my man. This is the result of dedication and will. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Man that's impressive change in 8 months

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Phenomenal job bro. But don’t take the credit away from yourself and give it to us. This was 100% all you!!! You put in the work, the dieting and the sacrifice. We merely aided in your journey. Phenomenal transformation my man. This is the result of dedication and will. Wow.

It's funny you said this because I was thinking the same thing today.. I thought it was very humble of him to give us recognition but not himself, when in fact he should be giving himself all the credit.. this has nothing to do with us, his transformation is the results from his dedication and consistency and that's something you can't sell or buy..

Get Shredded!
It's funny you said this because I was thinking the same thing today.. I thought it was very humble of him to give us recognition but not himself, when in fact he should be giving himself all the credit.. this has nothing to do with us, his transformation is the results from his dedication and consistency and that's something you can't sell or buy..

It’s one of the best transformations I’ve seen on this board in quite some time. I respect him for being humble and giving us credit and I also respect him for his drive and determination. Outstanding job.

It’s one of the best transformations I’ve seen on this board in quite some time. I respect him for being humble and giving us credit and I also respect him for his drive and determination. Outstanding job.

Yes definitely one of the best....excellent job.

Very impressive transformation. Ur hard work and dedication has paid off. You look really good man congrats to ya

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Brooooo you look fucking phenomenal. That's an unbelievable transformation. I know kids in their 20's who would kill to look like you. Well done!

You rocked the transformation. DEDICATION and work ethic are strong. One meal a day is recent, correct? Behold the combined power of quality GH/AAS

The one meal per day has been the last 4 months.

Looking awesome. How much weight did you lose if you don’t mind me asking? I’d love to see that bloodwork too; 8 months on the Tren Train, baby Jesus lol!

Overall I've lost about 98 lbs of fat, and put on about 12 lbs of muscle. Started at 283 lbs, currently weigh 200 lbs. Measuring 11% body fat. Trying to get down to 8% - 10%

Ha!! No felony cases, thank God. I'm really not prone to any type of Rage. I'm a pretty easy going guy. But..... if I drink any type of alcohol on this shit.... it's over. So..... no drinking the past 8 months either.

LOL! I thought maybe he was on government assistance HGH. :p
HA!!!! I've bought 2,000 i.u. of this shit so far. If the government wanted to assist me with my purchases, I wouldn't complain at this point, lol.

Back