• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

This gear is bunk!

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Noob - This gear is bunk!

Me - Why do you say that?

Noob - No strength gains! Haven't gained any weight!

Me - You aren't gaining weight?

Noob - No. BUNK! BUNK! SCAM!

Me - You're not eating enough if you're not gaining weight.

Noob - I'm eating plenty! It's the bunk gear!

Me - What happens when you eat too much food?

Noob - You get fat.

Me - So................... This gear is preventing you from gaining weight?

Noob - It's the gear it's bunk!

Me - So you can gain weight without gear by eating to much but can't gain weight on gear if you're eating to much?

Noob - Shill!

Me -.........

Get my drift?

I didn't gain30 lbs of muscle on my cycle its def bunk gear. Just had this erection for the last 3 months.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

I think often times guys can lose their perspective on gear.

Instead of using the least effective dose and eating/training well, their expectations are that they will just look like Arnold in 6 to 8 weeks on anavar. lol

Gear reduces the anti-catabolic effect stress/training places on the muscles worked. Increases nitrogen retention..etc. All this enhances recovery and allows for an environment conducive to growth. But it isn't a magic pill.

Noobs like this look at guys who have perhaps been on many many cycles and wonder why their 8 week anavar run hasn't produced the "desired" effect. SMH

I think often times guys can lose their perspective on gear.

Instead of using the least effective dose and eating/training well, their expectations are that they will just look like Arnold in 6 to 8 weeks on anavar. lol

Gear reduces the anti-catabolic effect stress/training places on the muscles worked. Increases nitrogen retention..etc. All this enhances recovery and allows for an environment conducive to growth. But it isn't a magic pill.

Noobs like this look at guys who have perhaps been on many many cycles and wonder why their 8 week anavar run hasn't produced the "desired" effect. SMH

I call bullshit!

:)

Noob - This gear is bunk!

Me - Why do you say that?

Noob - No strength gains! Haven't gained any weight!

Me - You aren't gaining weight?

Noob - No. BUNK! BUNK! SCAM!

Me - You're not eating enough if you're not gaining weight.

Noob - I'm eating plenty! It's the bunk gear!

Me - What happens when you eat too much food?

Noob - You get fat.

Me - So................... This gear is preventing you from gaining weight?

Noob - It's the gear it's bunk!

Me - So you can gain weight without gear by eating to much but can't gain weight on gear if you're eating to much?

Noob - Shill!

Me -.........

Get my drift?

LOL, I needed that this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol... My buddy took Deca only and gained 30lbs. I only gained 5 it’s bunk !!!!!

Deca and NPP make me gain the most by far- I feel really good on them but the scale usually goes much higher than I prefer.
Lol... My buddy took Deca only and gained 30lbs. I only gained 5 it’s bunk !!!!!

What noobs don't know...

Secret is eating Mice Meat. Lean and delicious.

Serve them up a "mice meatloaf" and watch them fucking grow!!

“Yo bro, they G2G?”

Maybe I’ll run a getting super fat on AAS log just to prove a point.

What noobs don't know...

Secret is eating Mice Meat. Lean and delicious.

Serve them up a "mice meatloaf" and watch them fucking grow!!

got to get that breast milk. have to walk through doors sideways.

My cock is not 7 inches yet is the gear working ? I hear test makes you grow a extra inch on cycle. Dam Z gear!

Naw what’s a good app for listening to podcast ? I’m so behind brother.
Podcast addict

It's on one of his hbo stand up things but, his podcast is very good. Always has a ton of great guests from all kinds of fields on.

He's an awesome interviewer as well.

Podcast addict

It's on one of his hbo stand up things but, his podcast is very good. Always has a ton of great guests from all kinds of fields on.

He's an awesome interviewer as well.

If you have an iPhone there’s a podcast app on it already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back