• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New here, want to do my second cycle

KeepitClen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

So im thinking of doing another cycle, my last cycle was probably 3.5 years ago and it consisted of test e and eq for 8 weeks and no pct cause i didnt do my research very well.

And now i wanna try another cycle because why the hell not, i did find a stack on a website but i know they arnt a legit site but the stack seems like its a good one for beginners and i wanna know what you guys think?

First about me im 5'11 185LBs and at 9.5%bf
The cycle i wanna do is

Methandrostenolone (dbol)
Week 1 20mg per day
Week 2 30mg per day
Week 3 - 6 40mg per day
- Testosterone Enanthate
Week 1 - 8 500mg per week
- Boldenone (eq)
Week 1 - 8 400mg per week
- Provimed
Week 1 - 9 50mg per day
- Anastrozole
Week 1 - 7 .5mg every 4th day
- Tamoxifen Citrate
Week 12 - 14 20mg per day
- Clomiphene
Week 14 - 16 50mg per day

Tell me what you think what i should change and any other advice would be great, thank you.

welcome man!

I'd ditch the eq tbh, test and dbol will be more than enough.

I'd go with 500 test, and the dbol like you listed.

As for the adex, I'm not really a fan of ai's but if you're going to use it, I'd go with .25 eod.

A bit weird pct too man.

You probably should treat this as your first cycle and therefore use one compound only. Test for 12 weeks should do it.

And welcome to ASF! From the PharmaComStore team.

http://www.pharmacomstore.ws/

Welcome to the forum!

Ok ill start treating this like my first cycle like many of you have suggested.
Im going to do
500mg of Test e for 10 weeks
Wait two weeks then start pct with
Clomid 50mg a day everyday for 28days
40mg nolva ED for 2 weeks then at 20mg ED for 2 weeks after that.

Should i add an ai in this cycle?
Or change anything let me know
Thank you

Welcome to ASF Brother !!!

IML Gear Cream!
Ok ill start treating this like my first cycle like many of you have suggested.
Im going to do
500mg of Test e for 10 weeks
Wait two weeks then start pct with
Clomid 50mg a day everyday for 28days
40mg nolva ED for 2 weeks then at 20mg ED for 2 weeks after that.

Should i add an ai in this cycle?
Or change anything let me know
Thank you

Welcome.

Most will need some amount of ai at 500mg a week. Varies alot person to person. Exemestane is best.

Welcome, definitely have an ai on hand, sucks watching gyno grow waiting for your ai to arrive

What would you consider a good ai to be? And if i do start seeing gyno how should i take it?

If you're really 9.5% body fat, I would not automatically use an AI without a blood test to tell me my estrogen was too high. Dbol may change that (Dbol gives me "itchy nipples" after a couple/few weeks). I would definitely have aromasin on hand as Oldschoolone suggested.

Exemastane (aromasin).

Blood tests are cheap. How much you should take depends upon how out of whack your estrogen gets. Not everybody needs an AI at that dose (I don't), and being lean means it is less likely that you will need it. Higher body fat means it is more likely you will need it (I can explain why if you are interested).

Some guys get high estrogen just looking at steroids, though, so you are going to have to find out for yourself.

Back