• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Yesterday we lost our good friend Mountain-Man. Rest Easy brother :(

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Brothers and sisters,

My heart is heavy. Our good friend and former PSL representative Mountain-Man passed away yesterday. Our hearts go out to his wife, friends, and family.

I had the pleasure of working along side Mountain-Man for a year or so when he was a PSL rep. Let me tell you something about this man whom I know only through a computer screen. Mountain-Man defines the word kind. One of those guys you develop a soft-spot for. He's one of those guys that's so humble and kind that you would feel terrible if you said anything bad about him, because he would never in a million years say a bad word about you even if you deserved it....despite the fact that he could crush your skull with one hand. Mountain-Man was a beast.

What else can I tell you about Mountain-Man? He was a man who could manage to post a comment so illegible that you would think he was typing in hieroglyphics. When he worked for us we would tease him about proof reading his threads because the spelling and grammar was just so atrocious. And we would have it any other way.

Mountain-Man absolutely LOVED his wife. Anyone who knew him even a little bit knew how much he adored his wife. He used to have her run some of our products as she was a sister of iron as well. I remember how excited he'd get to show everyone her progress. He'd speak so highly and so proudly of her it made you envious of the genuine happiness the two shared. It's rare nowadays but it's what we all are after.

Lastly, Mountain-Man was LOYAL to the bone. For someone who only knew me through messages and forum posts, you'd think he was a brother. He was with PSL for about a year before he moved on to another company. Even a couple years later we still stayed in touch. He would drop me a PM just to say hi and he was always thanking me for the opportunity to work for us and saying how he will always have PSL's back regardless of who he worked for. If there was something his company couldn't offer, he would send them to us with with nothing but praise.

I know this may seem over-the-top for someone I've never met in real life...but it's rare to meet someone so genuine that really has an impact on you and makes you want to reassess yourself. I know it's cliche to say all these cookie cutter nice things about someone after they pass...but I'm serious..I don't think Mountain-Man has ever said or done a bad thing to anyone, and these things are all true.

I'll end this by saying;

Rest easy big guy. We'll miss you. Let me know how the tren is up there.
tenor.gif

Brothers and sisters,

My heart is heavy. Our good friend and former PSL representative Mountain-Man passed away yesterday. Our hearts go out to his wife, friends, and family.

I had the pleasure of working along side Mountain-Man for a year or so when he was a PSL rep. Let me tell you something about this man whom I know only through a computer screen. Mountain-Man defines the word kind. One of those guys you develop a soft-spot for. He's one of those guys that's so humble and kind that you would feel terrible if you said anything bad about him, because he would never in a million years say a bad word about you even if you deserved it....despite the fact that he could crush your skull with one hand. Mountain-Man was a beast.

What else can I tell you about Mountain-Man? He was a man who could manage to post a comment so illegible that you would think he was typing in hieroglyphics. When he worked for us we would tease him about proof reading his threads because the spelling and grammar was just so atrocious. And we would have it any other way.

Mountain-Man absolutely LOVED his wife. Anyone who knew him even a little bit knew how much he adored his wife. He used to have her run some of our products as she was a sister of iron as well. I remember how excited he'd get to show everyone her progress. He'd speak so highly and so proudly of her it made you envious of the genuine happiness the two shared. It's rare nowadays but it's what we all are after.

Lastly, Mountain-Man was LOYAL to the bone. For someone who only knew me through messages and forum posts, you'd think he was a brother. He was with PSL for about a year before he moved on to another company. Even a couple years later we still stayed in touch. He would drop me a PM just to say hi and he was always thanking me for the opportunity to work for us and saying how he will always have PSL's back regardless of who he worked for. If there was something his company couldn't offer, he would send them to us with with nothing but praise.

I know this may seem over-the-top for someone I've never met in real life...but it's rare to meet someone so genuine that really has an impact on you and makes you want to reassess yourself. I know it's cliche to say all these cookie cutter nice things about someone after they pass...but I'm serious..I don't think Mountain-Man has ever said or done a bad thing to anyone, and these things are all true.

I'll end this by saying;

tenor.gif

Extremely sorry to hear this. Condolences to his friends and family. Sounds a great guy!

I do have to ask, can we have some further information on the cause of death?

Awful to hear. Keep your head up man!

May he rest in peace.

Brothers and sisters,

I'll end this by saying;

tenor.gif
You couldn't have said it better. Its funny how everything you said was spot on. His posts you needed little orphan Annies secret decoder pen to decipher them sometimes lol. He loved his wife and he was always singing her praise. And he was just an overall great guy. I had known him for years myself and he always helped whenever he could. RIP big fella my thoughts and prayers are with his wife and family
Extremely sorry to hear this. Condolences to his friends and family. Sounds a great guy!

I do have to ask, can we have some further information on the cause of death?
I heard he had a heart attack caused by a blockage in an artery. This was posted by one of his friends at another board.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

heard he had a heart attack caused by a blockage in an artery. This was posted by one of his friends at another board.

Thanks for the information man. So potentially AAS related? Extremely sad though!

Do you know what age he was by any chance?

Thanks for the information man. So potentially AAS related? Extremely sad though!

Do you know what age he was by any chance?
Im not gonna say it was or it wasn't as i don't know. I believe he was in his mid forties say 44-45ish

Damn man that's #2 in two weeks.
Prayers sent his way for family and friends.
Any idea what happened?!?
This is a nice post man. Shows character.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

44 MM
RIP

RIP. I saw his screen name a ton but never exchanged any communication. Sad to hear.

Fuck- thats harsh- times like this to reevaluate priorities- Im not that far from that age- I had a relative just barely survive a massive heart attack- had triple bypass surgery and a valve replacement. None of us are immortal at any age.
Im not gonna say it was or it wasn't as i don't know. I believe he was in his mid forties say 44-45ish

- - - Updated - - -

who was the other?
Damn man that's #2 in two weeks.
Prayers sent his way for family and friends.
Any idea what happened?!?
This is a nice post man. Shows character.

- - - Updated - - -

didnt know MM but sorry for your loss all who knew him

who was the other?

Sixsix250 passed from a Fentanyl overdose a few weeks ago.

Fentanyl overdose doesn't surprise me, the drug is lethal. But with Mountain Man, a blood clot causing a fatal heart attack, scary.

Very scary.

A blood clot at 44, in an anabolic steroid user...

Makes you wonder how long our lifespan is gonna be :(

Sorry, but literally this is how i think lol.

Fentanyl overdose doesn't surprise me, the drug is lethal. But with Mountain Man, a blood clot causing a fatal heart attack, scary.

Very scary.

Sixsix250 passed away over a year ago

Very scary.

Did you look at how he ran his gear? He was a very generous and loving man but I can’t even think of a time where he wasn’t blasting, I remember when he told me he ran eq year around. Yeah AAS are risky, no doubt but I’m sort of a believer that responsible use CAN greatly reduce the risk of things like this happening.

This isn’t any disrespect to MM, I’m just saying his use was pretty constant, and by saying sorry that’s how you think, I think is really important. It’s good to have a healthy respect for this hobby. It’ll take you out early if you don’t respect it. That’s my belief, mm was a stellar dude, devastating loss for his family and the community at large. Sometimes we need wake up calls like this to re evaluate our choices. Hell, it’s possible he was predisposed to a clot as well, you never know.

Back