• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

my td's are all the same

That sten is the sliced bread of gearz!

Stenbolone is sensitive. It doesn’t like the cold at all I’ve found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The last time I ran it I don't remember getting any site irritation.. but with tren ace added in the same barrel I don't know if it's one or the other.. I'm going every other day.. left vg, right vg, left glute, righy glute.. I'm getting knotted up a little bit here and there... I'm using my left delt and both of my quads for my trt cyp at 600mg.. so far those areas are golden..

The last time I ran it I don't remember getting any site irritation.. but with tren ace added in the same barrel I don't know if it's one or the other.. I'm going every other day.. left vg, right vg, left glute, righy glute.. I'm getting knotted up a little bit here and there... I'm using my left delt and both of my quads for my trt cyp at 600mg.. so far those areas are golden..

We were referring to the sten being crashed. Sten is sensitive to cold weather. Ive yet to have any site irritation from injection from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back