• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

wood furniture for AR15

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
would you use these? I havent shot my guns in a long time because I cant figure out these new laws and the grip fins look hideous. I'm thinking of buying one of these wood kits so I can take one of my ARs to the range
P1010462.jpg

arwood01.jpg

main-qimg-85926cf0a8caf0f7b52fb804aea503af

I think it looks like shit but that's just me. Wood belongs on the AK.

I’m pretty sure the only one you can use is that gay ass thumbhole stock

If ur in Cali or ny its gay ass tgumbhole stock only plus a bunch of other stupid regulations.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Yes looks like crap imo..... but I don't own any tactical rifles I have real hunting rifles that have all actually shot and killed, not for playing cops and robbers....lol

I’m Cali you don’t have to have a fin grip. There is a new button release that qualifies it legal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It releases the upper to drop the clip. It’s slick as shit. I love it.

Somebody educate me please on why the hell it matters what stock you have?

there really isn’t a logical answer but Cali has some backwards ass laws and that thumbhole stock takes away the pistol grip and makes it not as scary to liberals there. It does absolutely nothing else to the firearm but that is the law.

IML Gear Cream!
Adding a wood stock should disqualify it as an "assault weapon" lol Liberals are fucked in the head when it comes to gun control.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I’m Cali you don’t have to have a fin grip. There is a new button release that qualifies it legal.

its required on the AR pistols too right

I must be weird I actually like this one in wood, plus I have several ARs it would just be so I can take one to the range and be able to drop the mag.

325053-bfbf8a1e6d01af80ae8d0ea4d1ba4d32.jpg

Get Shredded!
I must be weird I actually like this one in wood, plus I have several ARs it would just be so I can take one to the range and be able to drop the mag.

325053-bfbf8a1e6d01af80ae8d0ea4d1ba4d32.jpg
I am also weird cuz i think that looks awesome

I am also weird cuz i think that looks awesome
I have one with a badass honeycomb barrel and some unfinished aluminim lowers I made I think it would look awesome with. I gotts get tap talk setup on my new phone so yinz can see it

I’d really like to collect world war 2 weapons. The Luger pistol is hard to get your hands on. Im also like sniper rifles. That is all.

I have to say that honestly, I do like the looks of these wooden stocks. I also think the pic of the stocks Heckler7 posted up at the top look pretty sweet as well. Not sure if any of these stocks are what a person should use for a firearm of this type.

I have seen a lot of versions of this design and this is probably the best looking I have seen.
Does that stock comply with CA regs?

I have seen a lot of versions of this design and this is probably the best looking I have seen.
Does that stock comply with CA regs?
as far as I understand it, if it doesnt have a seperate pistol grip and the stock is fixed, meaning you have to have a tool to adjust it you cant just press a release and slide it in or out then you can keep all the other features like drop mag and muzzle brake or flash hider

I've never really compared a featureless vs stock ar until now b/c it doesnt apply to me, but after seeing a featureless ar, it looks like shit any way you try to modify it. Cali did a great job ruining a beautiful gun. The alternative is a fixed 10 rd magazine. That was really nice of cali. :jerkit: Honestly I probably sell my ar if I had to modify it to meet cali regulation.

I've never really compared a featureless vs stock ar until now b/c it doesnt apply to me, but after seeing a featureless ar, it looks like shit any way you try to modify it. Cali did a great job ruining a beautiful gun. The alternative is a fixed 10 rd magazine. That was really nice of cali. :jerkit: Honestly I probably sell my ar if I had to modify it to meet cali regulation.
I thought about selling them but I think I would have to make them compliant first

Back