• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Not again..Oh yes, AGAIN!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tren again.. I swore up and down this would never happen.. however I had to reintroduce an old Love affair To My Life.
My sweet dear Trenbolone, the homewrecker Queen!!

I had a pretty considerable plan with running bold and mast back in Jan up until recent weeks, And the goal was to continue throughout until the end of spring.. for some reason unbeknownst to anything I have experienced prior the Bold really had my anxiety on edge in fact greater than tren (bold has always gave me a little bit of an uneasy feeling but this time it was pretty aggressive). it was a constant 24/7 feeling and it was extremely unpleasant..it wouldn't make much sense on paper to switch that up to Trenbolone ace, however I've been really interested with seeing how Trenbolone would interact with stenbolone..
I'm just interested in what these both could bring to the table while running concurrently for the next six or 8 weeks..
I planned on going on stenbolone again anyhow at the same time I wanted to get rid of the Trenbolone, I figured what better place to get rid of it than in my 27g 5/8ths..

One of the major game-changing factors with my decision with this is my current position at home/work.. I'm sitting in a pretty good place.. so I figured I would take advantage of this small window of opportunity..

100/100 EOD..

My blood work has came back the past two months pretty decent.. and I feel sharper than ever..

Chances are very likely I will be tapping out around 6 weeks.. but I'm really curious how the both of these will behave together..

You’re going to absolutely love the stenbolone and tren combo my man. Test/tren/primo used to be one of my favorites but sten blows that out of the water with ease. Stenbolone has moved to the very top of my list of all time favorite injectable steroids

You’re going to absolutely love the stenbolone and tren combo my man. Test/tren/primo used to be one of my favorites but sten blows that out of the water with ease. Stenbolone has moved to the very top of my list of all time favorite injectable steroids

You're the reason I'm doing this my dude you got me completely sold on ;) ;)
I have to at least give it 6 weeks.. I got to see what the hype is all about.. if I can make it to 8 that would be great but I'm definitely going to give it a hardcore 6 with the ace

Strike while it's hot...get those gains!

tren is like jello, theres always room for tren

Last edited:
Damn sten at the top must be fire for you to put it at number 1. I haven't heard one bad thing yet. Nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Tren in the dark alley be like “hey, ya want some muscle and some abs?”

Tren in the dark alley be like “hey, ya want some muscle and some abs?”

Bro, the tren vials literally sound like minions muttering and provoking me to inject them.. I hear them calling me when the lights are out and the wife is asleep as I lay there wide-eyed and bushy-tailed staring at the light on the smoke detector.. I gave into the madness, the voices Within!

Good luck bro. I'm doing the same thing currently giving the tren one last chance. Thought I'd be able to keep my attitude in check, but it has me wanting to murder everyone. Probably gonna have to drop it 😥

Good luck bro. I'm doing the same thing currently giving the tren one last chance. Thought I'd be able to keep my attitude in check, but it has me wanting to murder everyone. Probably gonna have to drop it 😥

To my surprise everything's going all right.. like I said prior I'm in a different place mentally and physically, that right there is working with me..plus I'm going on several months of taking Xanax late in the evening prior to bed so that's definitely assisting.. as of now I don't have any major side effects like I used to get which included acid reflux and so on.. but like you said this is for the moment and I'm probably going to have to end up bailing but if I can make it 6 to 8 weeks it would give me a good idea on how it stacks together with stenbolone..

Back