• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dirty Bulk On AAS

PinzProp

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've recently became a fan of dirty bulking while on AAS.

I find that with my genetics i still gain little body fat while bulking on relatively unhealthy foods.

Of course i still hit all my macro goals.

I'd just like this to be a general discussion regarding this topic. Do you find the health risks to be considerate? Have you noticed considerable differences in cholesterol? ect.

I’m the same way when on aas bro but surprisingly my genetics are probably considered below average when natural. I can get away with eating a bunch of junk and just focus on that junk having a good amount of protein such as hamburgers. I discovered this a couple years back during the winter when trying to just add as much mass as possible and daily stuffing my face with as much food as possible. I was shocked how I looked at the end of it all and have been a fan of this ever since. Like anything find what works for you and stick with it. When doing this I honestly notice no difference in my bloods than when eating very clean.

When I junk on a decent dose of aromatizing aas, I blow up. Size goes up but I feel like crap then. The added waterweight I get from it isn't the best for my bp.

Even when eating clean I gain a little waterweight but not nearly as bad as I would junk.

Some of us are lucky and can eat whatever we want.... some are not, age plays a big role in this as well. Hell I had to stop working out altogether for about 5 months due to an injury, wasn’t on cycle and was not on trt, this was before I even thought of pinning anything. I said fuck it and ate whatever I wanted and lost 10 lbs in about 6 weeks and just maintained that weight. Sure I had a bit of fat around the belly but not much else was lost, I’m just lucky that way, been that way my whole life, bloods and bp are always better than perfect even during and after a cycle now. But when I watch what I eat and eat clean I fell 100 times better, I even look a bit better and healthier. Between 2 cycles... one eating clean and one eating whatever I wanted, I ended up around the same weight and bf%. But eating clean I looked noticeably better.... just a better overall physique and even my skin and skin color looked better, I slept better and fucked better to..... and I could feel the difference through the day at a physical job no doubt. Strange that I get a shit Tom of heart burn eating clean versus dirty.... I think we will see a lot of different answers here and it just shows how differently everyone reacts to anything.

Never understood “dirty bulk”. If you’re on gear then you should eat clean and maximize the shit thats being injected in the body. Eventually we are what we eat

Never understood “dirty bulk”. If you’re on gear then you should eat clean and maximize the shit thats being injected in the body. Eventually we are what we eat

This is true. Just because you aren't gaining much/any fat doesn't mean it's not wreaking havoc on your long term health. I'm a dirty eater myself, I'm 34 and I know I'm eventually going to have to change my eating if I want to live to a decent age.

Lol... dirty bulk when 25-30 = whatever....dirty bulk between 30-99 = I’m a fat fucking idiot.

I agree with the age playing a huge factor in this "dirty bulk" thing, you lucky younger bastards enjoy it while you can because it will catch up to you i guarantee it (lol...my words of wisdom for the day". I'm early 40's if i eat like shit during a bulk i feel like shit and look like shit no matter what cocktail of gear I'm on and hitting all of my macros yeah i put on mass but It seems like i put on as much fat as muscle but look and feel like a bloated moon faced dough boy. Now for me if I'm on that same cocktail of gear but eating clean and hitting all my macros i put on lean mass and look, feel and screw like a stallion, my health markers are always good eating a cleaner diet but always on the upper end of being what is considered "normal".

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried eating 5k clean calories? It’s next to impossible to do for one day much less a whole bulk cycle

I've done 4.8k clean for 2months, daily

Needles to say, it wasn't fun.

IML Gear Cream!
Dirty bulk vs. Clean bulk.. this all comes down to quality versus quantity,at the same time being a level-headed mature adult and knowing when enough is enough.. just eat like a mature individual, keep your macros on the quality side but at the same time there is room with giving your body a refeed especially after legs and back... We can't be going balls to the walls plain chicken and rice with asparagus 24/7... Also having a keen understanding with nutrition partitioning and knowing how your body is utilizing your nutrients.. how you appear on the outside could be a far cry with what it looks like on the inside.. bear in mind that even with some individuals that stay lean regardless, their kidneys and livers function just like everyone else's...
I would rather 4-6-8 lbs of lean mass over the course of many months, rather than a sloppy 18+ lbs and what would be considered record-breaking time for the average person.. as fast as it goes on it could leave just as easily, plus with dirty bulking shit and spiral out of control quickly, and now you have a bigger mess to clean up.

Has anyone tried eating 5k clean calories? It’s next to impossible to do for one day much less a whole bulk cycle

I'm with you on this one. Eating unhealthy foods when bulking makes it much easier to bulk in general. I mean bulking on 8k calories? Fucking difficult eating 100% clean.

I find that whether i clean bulk or dirty bulk i gain roughly the same amount of water retention. Well it looks the same from the outside...

Fat gain is minimal and to be honest not much different than if i eat clean. But I'm still a young fella shit might change in the coming years lol.

Now my main concern with dirty bulking over many of years is the potential for increased risk of stroke, heart attack, heart disease and many of other potentially fatal events.

Last edited:
Let me be clear that when I “dirty bulk” I don’t mean I eat pizza, ice cream, and potato chips all day but I will do something like for a post workout meal go to a burger place and get two burgers with extra meat and some fries. I always keep my macros in mind but I’ll be the first to tell you that if I was trying to eat 5k calories from chicken, fish, and rice I’d fail. Even when dirty bulking the majority of my meals are still clean but I will definitely do what I have to do to meet my goals and not force feed boiled chicken and rice all day

You want fast growth clean food that your body will use.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What is your age?

This has a lot to do with the outcome, because of growth hormone levels.

Of course, if one has the $$$, he can simply add growth hormone . . .

Grilled Meats(not in a bag), Rice and Potatoes, Vegetables, Fruits, Nuts&Seeds, Good Oils for 90% of your food. 2 cheat meals per week on Training days. It’s still work but “That is what We Do.” Over and Over!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why nutrient partition crap food when clean is better?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
no I definitely agree with you and whenever I say I “dirty bulk” yes I may throw a couple hamburgers in here and there but most of my food is still on the cleaner side just not contest prep clean such as roast and potatoes, or spaghetti and meat sauce and meals like that still home cooked good food it’s just I simply can’t eat 5k calories of chicken and rice or grilled fish all day. When “dirty bulking “ I don’t eat potato chips, pizza, and ice cream just to say I had a certain amount of calories that day

- - - Updated - - -

Grilled Meats(not in a bag), Rice and Potatoes, Vegetables, Fruits, Nuts&Seeds, Good Oils for 90% of your food. 2 cheat meals per week on Training days. It’s still work but “That is what We Do.” Over and Over!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this is what I follow just maybe an extra cheat meal here or there

I think it makes way more sense to eat clean 90% of the time and add extra cals occasionally. I like doing my cheat meal Wednesday evening and my carb load day Saturday. Basically one dirty meal per week and 6 high carb meals on Saturday.

I think it makes way more sense to eat clean 90% of the time and add extra cals occasionally. I like doing my cheat meal Wednesday evening and my carb load day Saturday. Basically one dirty meal per week and 6 high carb meals on Saturday.
I agree with the 90/10 rule when bulking unless you're really pushing the calories in a daily basis and can't afford that extra bit of shit without getting fat. Most people won't ever push that much clean food though because it can be really difficult depending on your metabolism.

But regardless of what we say, fatties will be fatties on a bulk anyways

My problem is that i really struggle to eat clean. I have a fucked up job. Yeah, yeah i know, this is most peoples excuse, but it really is fucked.

Most the time i leave the house at 8am and i don't get back until 11pm at night. Sometimes I'll leave at 8am and get back at 3am depending on what area i am working. I get home pretty late because I'm banned from driving and have to take public transport... Shit takes like 2 hours back and forth.

So my main issues are eating clean on the go and reducing costs. With an average week costing me about $180 on food. Taking backpacks of food isn't really an option either, because its a professional job, suit and tie lol.

I know I'm lucky being a young dude, because i don't really gain much fat even when eating complete shit. But obviously i worry about the long term risks of that kind of diet.

When cutting i don't eat crap, but that is DIFFICULT. Like I'll go into subway and order 2 wholemeal sub rolls and a few handfulls of chicken breast. Always get that look, (Has he lost his mind?) lol.

Btw no fatso!

Last edited:
If you have a professional job, suit and tie, then you probably work in an office with a microwave and refrigerator, right? I do. I bring my prepped meals, chicken-rice-broccoli mostly.

If you have a professional job, suit and tie, then you probably work in an office with a microwave and refrigerator, right? I do. I bring my prepped meals, chicken-rice-broccoli mostly.

No i go house to house for 12-14 hours of the day. The company provides drivers who take me from A - B and pick me up in between. I know, its a strange job. A team of 4 of us go out each day so the driver who picks us up alternates each time.

When i got the job the plan was to take a backpack of food and just leave it in the car. But i never know which driver is picking me up, depends who is closest lol.

I absolutely love what i do but its seriously inconvenient.

None of you guys got the balls to train hard and eat big.

I can eat all fucking day all I want and bust my ass in the gym and still struggle to gain LBM.

Cutting is easy if you are willing to work hard. But everyone crys over a dirty bulk like a bunch of bitchy cheerleaders.

Grow a pair and kill it, stop being a Nancy boy about eating real food and eat like a man.

That is all :)

Back