• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EP Sustanon 250 Experience

IML Gear Cream!
quick update-
Physically feeling good. Mentally not so much. Good news is my schedule has picked up again back in the gym.
Going to see how Ive progressed this weekend on my main lifts. Will update again after the weekend.

I wasnt planning on it- I know I will have regular bloods soon enough. Im not following the heavy protocol exactly since I am pinning twice a week and 500 mg total. I dont know how accurate Sustanon bloods are compared to test E or test C due to the short and long esters plus relative to the heavy protocol Id be getting bloods either 3 or 4 days after last pin vs the 7th day.
Even if it's not protocol, which it's hard with sust anyways, that would be nice to see.

No new progress to report. I may have peaked. Plus, I have come down with a bit of the flu so that does not help matters. Hopefully I will see another little bump in progress over the next few weeks if Im feeling better.

should have a final update either tomorrow or over the weekend hopefully- last pin is down- feeling good

First pin down. 250 mg in right quad. The solution is darker than l normally see and definitely has an odor like it may have EO in it. Do you know what the carrier is?
No PIP right now but last time I had something in EO, I got major PIP about 16 hours later. Hopefully not the case this time. Keepinig my fingers crossed.
Pinned with 25 g, 1 inch. Smooth and easy pin.
I will update later this week with more stats and my routine as well as how things are going after second pin.

PS- EO may not be an issue for me and that is why I pinned away. The only other item I have tried in EO was Winny 100 mg and it crashed so I heated it and pinned. I am wondering if I had a bad response to Winny or that it was just too high a concentration.
Yes, when i watch your picture, i thought it was Trenbo vials lol.

Good luck with your cycle, it's classic but if your diet and train de great @ 2 ml weekly, you will have excellent results.

What is tour goal ? Bulk or lean ?

So are you pulling bloods or not? Not trying to be a dick but this log is kinda pointless if you don’t pull bloods.

Back