• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Checking the temp

mjrpowerlifting

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Before we start, let me put some disclaimers:
1) this is my body, I’m not looking to run this gear for AMAZING QUICK results.
2) my goals are to see how my body reacts to the compounds in a 6 week cycle.
3) I hope I can learn from people who have actually ran similar experiments, if you started with 400,500,600mg, I’m not interested in how dumb i am for starting so low...
Okay, so let’s start... I’m on TRT. Bloodwork is great. I’m 40 years old and have suffered some setbacks due to old age. I’m interested in running a 6wk test/tren/mast cycle.
Low test cyp 100mg weekly
50mg-75mg trenAce m/w/f
100mg mast Propionate on w/f

I assume from researching the boards the sides should be low (what I want) because of the low dosing. I am looking for the tren to help me recover from my workouts.
Masterone:
i) for well being & energy
ii) the shbg binding properties
iii) some hardening
iv) Has been suggested as a good stack with tren
TREN:
i) greater Androgenic properties
ii) I’ve learned from reading the boards there are2 thoughts on tren/test ratios. I am choosing the low test route.
iii) recovery

Rationale:
i ) On 120mg of TRT it makes me sleepy. I usually need to set up my training eod because I cannot recover in 12 hrs. That is probably from my old age, 12hr work days + stress & studying long hours while earning my masters degree.
ii) I want to prep for a competition on June 15th. If this goes well, I’ll be able to rest and then do another before the competition.
iii) I want to continue to lift into my retirement years, so I’m in this for the long game, but they say that 45yo old man strength is our final hoorah! So I want to peak for that and take it from there.
iv) I know this will be little to no “gains” compared to most on the boards, but it will be WAY MORE gear than I’ve ever taken. LESS is MORE. Right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm older than you and I have to ask why you are running three different compounds at once. Running all three will make it impossible to tell how your body reacts to any one. If you run into issues you won't know which is the cause. Also six weeks? Why bother, no AI? Do more research

I'm older than you and I have to ask why you are running three different compounds at once. Running all three will make it impossible to tell how your body reacts to any one. If you run into issues you won't know which is the cause. Also six weeks? Why bother, no AI? Do more research

I already know how my body runs on TRT

I’m adding Masterone for the anti-estrogen properties and the shbg binding. I have anostrozole on hand, but after researching on these boards it makes sense to use it sparingly. Also, Masterone is a common addition to a test/tren cycle.

I’m adding tren for the Androgenic effects. So if I make gains I’ll know the tren worked since Masterone is 1:64 as Androgenic as test.
Thanks for the question, it might help with someone who has some input from experience running something similar.

Yeah I can see where you are coming from, the trend is going to be the only thing that may cause you issues it's potent stuff depends on your source, I know you are already on try, I am too BTW 250 mg/week, I blast every spring into summer. I don't think six weeks is enough time to give the mast a chance to show plus you would have to be super lean for mast to really shine. Let me know how it goes, I'm curious to see how you handle the trend, good luck bro

- - - Updated - - -

Damn typos, my fat fingers lol

Yeah I can see where you are coming from, the trend is going to be the only thing that may cause you issues it's potent stuff depends on your source, I know you are already on try, I am too BTW 250 mg/week, I blast every spring into summer. I don't think six weeks is enough time to give the mast a chance to show plus you would have to be super lean for mast to really shine. Let me know how it goes, I'm curious to see how you handle the trend, good luck bro

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the Masterone is mainly to bind to shgb & well being. So really the secondary Benefits to mast.

- - - Updated - - -

What is your summer blast?

It started with just upping the test, I'm in my late 40s, which I have to tell you I got great gains with test cyp 600mg frontloaded with dbol 30mg day first 4 weeks. Diet was key with that one. I've since run test, Deca, EQ. Test, tren I didn't tolerate the trend at all maybe due to my age. Sust, mast that run was 16 weeks and it was really incredible. Planning my summer run now insure as of this moment what I will be running. I'm estrogen sensitive so aromasin is a must with arimidex. Really have to watch the hdl, ldl levels but it's necessary for me, bloods every two months. Gotta be safe

It started with just upping the test, I'm in my late 40s, which I have to tell you I got great gains with test cyp 600mg frontloaded with dbol 30mg day first 4 weeks. Diet was key with that one. I've since run test, Deca, EQ. Test, tren I didn't tolerate the trend at all maybe due to my age. Sust, mast that run was 16 weeks and it was really incredible. Planning my summer run now insure as of this moment what I will be running. I'm estrogen sensitive so aromasin is a must with arimidex. Really have to watch the hdl, ldl levels but it's necessary for me, bloods every two months. Gotta be safe

Sustenone, Mast-E or Mast-prop?
What was the mg ‘s and schedule with that? I’m curious to drop the tren til the summer and run test-cyp/mast but many say there is little to no results unless you are 10% and cutting.

Sust 250 3x week so 750 wk. Mast e, 200 2xwk so 400 mg. Diet was on point and both really started to shine around 8 weeks. As I mentioned I'm older and the joints need help, the mast really worked for me but not until about 8 weeks.

Anyway bro I gotta jump for today, pm me if you want, I'm curious to see how you do. One more thing you can definitely without a doubt make gear gains after 45 lol, just have to eat clean and check those bloods! Good luck man

IML Gear Cream!
Anyway bro I gotta jump for today, pm me if you want, I'm curious to see how you do. One more thing you can definitely without a doubt make gear gains after 45 lol, just have to eat clean and check those bloods! Good luck man
Good conversation. I'm over 40 and not as experienced as many on this site. I'm currently on a test C 300mg/wk + Winny 50 mg/day for 8 wks. and collecting data for next step. I'm in the school of start low and go slow. No interest in getting competition shape. Any suggestions?

This thread is from 2019 😕

Back