• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sale will be ON next weekend guys , get your ducks in a row

Wowwww fml I just ordered and still haven’t recieved it for some reason so this only would be couple days difference. Faaackk. I have such bad timing.

Oh well I might take this as an opportunity to stock up on something. 20-50% is too good to pass up. Gahhhhh I wish the was announced just a little bit sooner

Oh well. For anyone considering monster, you’ll love it.. One of the two sources I use. And I’ve used since they’ve came to the forums. And have plenty of orders with them. This is a great chance to take advantage of their sale and add one of the few top sources on Here.

oh and GGG, you should talk to boss man about adding some TNE. That would make this one stop shop for me

Last edited:
Looking forward!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Details are in!

Mig840 oils will be 50% off

All of our other oils and orals will be 20% off.

SALE will be valid 3-16 and 3-17 ONLY

*HGH and peptides are excluded this sale.

I will post the code for this sale friday 3-15

Damn brother i just made an order and waiting on T.D guess ill be making another one !! Thanks for the sale, i needed to order the rest of my cycle so perfect timing !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friday is my birthday. What a nice gift from monster :) going to take this opportunity to try some trest I think

Im down cant wait

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Is everything going to be in stock for this

Get Shredded!
Whats mig840 ?

Whats mig840 ?

It’s a carrier oil that’s super smooth and very thin. It’s kinda like a blend between EO and MCT oil, if you will. It isn't near as strong as as EO but has natural solvent characteristics when compared to basic carrier oils like MCT,GSO ect.

a lot of guys love it, although I’ve heard of very few having problems with it. Majority people don’t though, but just something to keep in mind. It flows very easily even throw 29g slin. I love it and find it far superior than other carriers

GGG, can probably be able to give you some additional feedback

Thanks guy

Sale will be for guys making their donations thru BTC or CashApp.

Get ready guys , ill post the code sometime Friday

Only btc and cash app only ?
Why is that???

All donations listed on our website will be accepted for this Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back