• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Modafinil

Iron_Mike

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey fags where the fuck can I get some Modafinil? I made an appt as I defintely qualify as a shift worker and everything that comes with it, but I wanna try some now before I go through these fucking hoops for the doc smh

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I sell armodafinil raws on my website. It’s a more pure version of modafinil. I use it a few times a week when I have a busy day and don’t want to feel sleepy. Just don’t take it past 9am or you won’t be sleeping until 3am that day. It’s dosed the same as modafinil 150-200mg

I sell armodafinil raws on my website. It’s a more pure version of modafinil. I use it a few times a week when I have a busy day and don’t want to feel sleepy. Just don’t take it past 9am or you won’t be sleeping until 3am that day. It’s dosed the same as modafinil 150-200mg
Hook it up

https://www.purplepandalabs.com/goods?code=171215165500274
it’s a little bit pricey of a raw. Just email us and say I said to give you a discount and you’ll get one. From personal experience I highly recommend this raw for anyone who wants a more productive day. This drug definitely increases cognitive function and wakefulness. It’s like all of the positive things about adderall with zero of the side effects

https://www.purplepandalabs.com/goods?code=171215165500274
it’s a little bit pricey of a raw. Just email us and say I said to give you a discount and you’ll get one. From personal experience I highly recommend this raw for anyone who wants a more productive day. This drug definitely increases cognitive function and wakefulness. It’s like all of the positive things about adderall with zero of the side effects
How many servings in a gram?

You can buy Modafinil and Armodafinil on BuyXArmodafinil.org. Me and a friend of mine run it. :D

You'll find the most popular Modafinil brands: Modalert and Modvigil, as well as the most popular Armodafinil brands: Waklert and Artvigil.

P.S.: There are some pretty nice bargains there. ^^

You can buy Modafinil and Armodafinil on BuyXArmodafinil.org. Me and a friend of mine run it. :D

You'll find the most popular Modafinil brands: Modalert and Modvigil, as well as the most popular Armodafinil brands: Waklert and Artvigil.

P.S.: There are some pretty nice bargains there. ^^
Which ones do you reccomend? I'm looking for focus I got add bad but I don't want anxiety I got enough of that shit lol

How many servings in a gram?

theres just about 7 servings per gram if you’re running the standard 150mg dosage. I personally have never experienced a side effect from it before. No anxiety to speak of. Like I said, it’s like all the positive things about adderall with none of its side effects

Back