• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2019 Steak and Blowjob Day - 14th of March / Picture Competition

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

tumblr_m0ui8rT0OX1qitk1ko1_500.jpg

A recently created and already widely known.
This holiday for men is the equivalent to Valentines Day for women.

Valentines Day is widely based around the pleasing of women we love,
but now, a month later, these women we love can please the men they love.

On Steak and Blowjob Day, every man's women will fire up the grill and
cook them a big juicy steak that is just to his liking,

then she will give him a big juicy blowjob, just to his liking.
It can be in whatever order he wants, and when ever he wants.

The competition is very easy, simply post a picture of the steak your woman/man cooks for you.
Be sure to write your username on piece of paper or on the palm of your hand so we know the pic is not pulled from the internet.

Winners will be chosen at random
Each winner will receive
10ml PharmaTest Cyp 250mg/ml
20ml PharmaTest (Base/TNE) 100mg/ml
50 tab Provironos 50mg

The number of winners will depend on the number of entries:
1-5 entries 1 winner
6-10 entries 2 winners
and so on

*** Entry Requirements ***
Minimum 3 months on the forum
Minimum 100 posts

*** The pictures can be submitted on the 14th and 15th of March***
Winners will be announced on the 20th of March

This event should not have just one day to celebrate. I say we vote to change it to the 1st and 15th of every month like payday

I'll get the steak for sure (she is a great cook ) but the other is a random 2-3 times a year lol

Get those steaks cookin' guys. About to drop some filet mignon on the cast iron.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Flank Steak is marinating as we speak.

IML Gear Cream!
Filet mignon, chicken breast, steamed broccoli, and potatoe cake.
f4756477561bf10517ef7fc583f95f68.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Ribeye, sauteed onion, asparagus and beans

Attachments

• IMG_20190314_200455.jpg
    IMG_20190314_200455.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 172
Alright boys, its a race for 2nd place after Maddorger's fish lips lesson, but here's some steak comming at ya.

1) Flank steak. I've got two steaks of wildly different thicknesses so I plan to have one on heat longer than the other so there is steak (lesser done) for me and (more done) for the lady. So yes, I'm cooking preparing the steak, but she's preparing the **desert**.

image1 - Copy (2).jpeg

2) There's too much flavor (said no one ever). Next I work up some olive oil and Zatar (got it in Afghanistan) and some TJ's spice's and roll my quarters onions. I stab it with a stainless cocktail pick so it survives the broil.

image2 - Copy (2).jpeg

3) Onions and Steak go on to heat.

image4 - Copy.jpeg

4) Onions come off.

image5.jpeg

Get in my face.

Make her swoon and she'll 'sit on your face'.

Steak-in-my-face V.2

The beef will take a little longer and thats okay. I'm cheating and using the broiler, but I'm leanign this way for more consistent resuluts.

5) Steaks come off and rest. Then, dice em up. (please cut against the grain you savages).

image6.jpeg

6) Bomb-ass steak. Check. CLEAN UP DONE. Check. Wife in heat. Check. Game on my friends.

image7.jpeg

EAT well my good people.

So my meal is still in the oven because we went out to eat last night and couldnt exactly place a phillykev card next to my food at olive garden. So i made sure i bought some sirloin steak tonight for diner.lol.. I'm very competitive. Lets just say my gf took this very seriously this year. I literally woke up to her head in between my legs.. I said u should have woke me up firat and she says but babe u were allreay up.. Lol i luv this girl.. So some sirloin steak, baked potatoes, shells mac and cheese and some steamed broccoli.. I date a spanish girl so definitly some sazoine involved and probably a sodium heart attack waiting to happen. But o well how many times a yr do i get to be treated like a king.. Lol she even gave me a back rub.. Why havent i ever heard of this day before.. Will post my meal when its done..

Attachments

• 20190315_193939(1).jpg
    20190315_193939(1).jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 104
Get Shredded!
So this is the finished products of my girls cooking steak and blowjob day. Alittle late posting cause she followed up on the 2nd half.. Even if i don't win the contest I'm still a lucky guy.. Hope all you guys had as good a day as i did!!

Attachments

• 20190315_205815(1).jpg
    20190315_205815(1).jpg
    598.6 KB · Views: 116
Had to sneak the photo with my name on it next to my plate my gf would have freaked..lol... Had to download a second Internet browser on my phone in case she goes on my phone and checks my history. Steaks was great though lol..

Had to sneak the photo with my name on it next to my plate my gf would have freaked..lol... Had to download a second Internet browser on my phone in case she goes on my phone and checks my history. Steaks was great though lol..

I completely forgot to do the sign with my name. But Dannie knows my cooking style by now so imma go with it.

bca9b9e7f0d63514c26d4233cd86fc61.jpg
Grilled Ribeye on the Deck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely forgot to do the sign with my name. But Dannie knows my cooking style by now so imma go with it.

Bro it was hard doing a before and after , knowinh damn well I'd get cursed out for doing it .. Probably steak on the floor no bj and me sleeping on the couch. But went into 007 mode and goter duone.lol

bca9b9e7f0d63514c26d4233cd86fc61.jpg
Grilled Ribeye on the Deck!

I forgot my name but my food posts are well known as I take them off my deck.

Back