Black Top Serum Test Results

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points

23.3 if you canít read it. 10IU in the shoulder. 3 hour and a couple minute draw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts
    Rep Points

WOW that is the exact number I pulled on Ace Labs Blacktops that post is in their thread....Great number bro what dose are u planning on running them at?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Abombs View Post
    WOW that is the exact number I pulled on Ace Labs Blacktops that post is in their thread....Great number bro what dose are u planning on running them at?
    Being that Iíve never ran GH before Iím doing 1 IU a day for the first week then no more than 2 IU there on out. Just wanting to see the effects of it for about 6 months

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    614 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Canebrake View Post
    Being that Iíve never ran GH before Iím doing 1 IU a day for the first week then no more than 2 IU there on out. Just wanting to see the effects of it for about 6 months

Nice numbers. what are your expected goals from using GH? Are you using any other AAS with GH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Nice numbers. what are your expected goals from using GH? Are you using any other AAS with GH
    I run 200mg of test/week year round. Iím going to throw in some NPP at 400mg a week in a week or so when I get it.

My basic run is for anti aging. I also have a few nagging little injuries and just want to see what itís like. Iíd like to peel off a little more body fat. All in all itís just an experiment. After this run Iíll take what notes I have and tweak it to see what I can improve on. I have some T4 to go with it as well. Iíll run at 50mcg a day.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    614 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Canebrake View Post
    I run 200mg of test/week year round. Iím going to throw in some NPP at 400mg a week in a week or so when I get it.

My basic run is for anti aging. I also have a few nagging little injuries and just want to see what itís like. Iíd like to peel off a little more body fat. All in all itís just an experiment. After this run Iíll take what notes I have and tweak it to see what I can improve on. I have some T4 to go with it as well. Iíll run at 50mcg a day.
    That sounds like a good plan...hope it helps the injuries. 1iu is a waste in my opinion but everyone's different, I recommend taking photos and measurements to gauge your progress

2ius didn't too much for me bang for buck, but being this is your first time maybe it'll be different for you... Also, I do not get the hyped anti-aging experience from using hgh or maybe I just don't see it...actually, hgh does wreak havoc on my joints over time, slows me down a little.

If you decide you are unsatisfied with the results at 200mg of test, GH works amazingly with high test for me, Muscles get bigger and leaner with a dense 3d effect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    That sounds like a good plan...hope it helps the injuries. 1iu is a waste in my opinion but everyone's different, I recommend taking photos and measurements to gauge your progress

2ius didn't too much for me bang for buck, but being this is your first time maybe it'll be different for you... Also, I do not get the hyped anti-aging experience from using hgh or maybe I just don't see it...actually, hgh does wreak havoc on my joints over time, slows me down a little.

If you decide you are unsatisfied with the results at 200mg of test, GH works amazingly with high test for me, Muscles get bigger and leaner with a dense 3d effect
    Like I said itís an experiment. I like to gauge myself as to what effects I get with what. The 1 IU a day is just for the first week to get it in my system and then Iíll jump to 2IUís. Iíll see what that does for a month or so then maybe bump to 3 IUís.

Appreciate the feedback though. Iíll listen to any advice I can get. Especially never using it before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts
    Rep Points

You will be good with 2IU a day. Just remember to put 1.5 ml of bac water in each vial. Youll probably notice some fatigue and you may hold some water. You definitely will notice those two side effects if you bump up to 3 to 4 IU per day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Is that 10iu counting the bottle as 15iu or you took a whole vial? Seems like some guys use them as 15iu and others run them like 10iu vials.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by danw1028 View Post
    Is that 10iu counting the bottle as 15iu or you took a whole vial? Seems like some guys use them as 15iu and others run them like 10iu vials.
    No only 10IUs. I didnít take the whole 15ius.

Mix was 1.5 ml of Bac water to reconstitute.