• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Assistance

Imfuct

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I’m new to posting on forums, but not too new to anabolics, but far from a pro tho!

I’m 39 years old/5’10”/200 pounds with around 17% bf, eating clean, average around 200 plus grams protein daily with less than 40 grams fat and less than 60 carbs. My bf could be lower, but I haven’t had it checked in over a month so I’m not positive.

Currently taking 500mg cyp a week along with eod injections of 100mg prop. I have armidex and Nolvadex on hand, also 300iu x2 weekly hcg.

This is my current stack and it’s going pretty well. I’d like to hear opinions on it, specifically the prop, is it needed in this stack?

I’m ready to start thinking about my next stack and I am interested in hearing thoughts on a tren stack. Tren is one of the only Anabolics I haven’t tried and I’m interested in the forums opinion on stacks or maybe it’s not right for me.

Thank you for your time, let me know if you have any questions.

Hi, I’m new to posting on forums, but not too new to anabolics, but far from a pro tho!

I’m 39 years old/5’10”/200 pounds with around 17% bf, eating clean, average around 200 plus grams protein daily with less than 40 grams fat and less than 60 carbs. My bf could be lower, but I haven’t had it checked in over a month so I’m not positive.

Currently taking 500mg cyp a week along with eod injections of 100mg prop. I have armidex and Nolvadex on hand, also 300iu x2 weekly hcg.

This is my current stack and it’s going pretty well. I’d like to hear opinions on it, specifically the prop, is it needed in this stack?

I’m ready to start thinking about my next stack and I am interested in hearing thoughts on a tren stack. Tren is one of the only Anabolics I haven’t tried and I’m interested in the forums opinion on stacks or maybe it’s not right for me.

Thank you for your time, let me know if you have any questions.

What is your goal with the tren? Or what are you hoping for?

Tren is an amazing compound for shaping the body but you may be able to get the same results with a less harmful anabolic depending on your goal.

If you just want to run it to try it out just make sure you have the proper ai and run Tren Ace Incase you have a bad reaction it can leave your system faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the response. My goal is a bit more ripped size. I know my diet is huge there and I finally have it in check. If you think what I’m currently doing is a good enough stack and doesn’t need anything, I’ll keep it as is, I do like the stack.

Anything to add to it or do you think the prop is necessary? Should I go up on my weekly cyp dose? I’ve had no sides on current stack.

Thanks for the response. My goal is a bit more ripped size. I know my diet is huge there and I finally have it in check. If you think what I’m currently doing is a good enough stack and doesn’t need anything, I’ll keep it as is, I do like the stack.

Anything to add to it or do you think the prop is necessary? Should I go up on my weekly cyp dose? I’ve had no sides on current stack.

I don’t see a reason to go over 500mg with testosterone. The prop I wouldn’t personally run but that’s a choice you would have to make. Some very underrated compounds that would give you keepable lean mass would be EQ or bold Cyp and Primo these are longer cycle choices to see the results you want but in my opinion would overall be a better experience than running Tren. I love giving my opinion and sharing my experience but I would also suggest reading studies on each compound because bro science isn’t everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, some of those compounds I had forgot about. I’ll do a bit more digging and see what makes the most sense, EQ is a welcoming one though.

Thanks man, some of those compounds I had forgot about. I’ll do a bit more digging and see what makes the most sense, EQ is a welcoming one though.

I agree with Monarc 100%

I'm one of the people who react badly on Tren. Ran it once and would never run it again. But i do have a seriously narcissistic personality. So you may not have the same issue but who know's. Either way if you do plan to run Tren you need to RESEARCH, research and research some more. Its the sort of compound that you better know bloody everything about before using.

I wouldn't rely completely on EQ for a cut cycle i would add either Anavar or Masteron too.

As Monarc said, high test will be counter productive for a cutting cycle. Wouldn't go much over 500-600mg EW.

My next cycle is going to be a cutting cycle and its gonna look like this.

1-16 Primo E 600mg EW
1-16 Test Cyp 500mg EW
1-16 Masteron 500mg EW
12-16 Anavar 50mg ED

Reps for originality, and hilarious user name.

have you considered HGH?

I agree with Monarc 100%

I'm one of the people who react badly on Tren. Ran it once and would never run it again. But i do have a seriously narcissistic personality. So you may not have the same issue but who know's. Either way if you do plan to run Tren you need to RESEARCH, research and research some more. Its the sort of compound that you better know bloody everything about before using.

I wouldn't rely completely on EQ for a cut cycle i would add either Anavar or Masteron too.

As Monarc said, high test will be counter productive for a cutting cycle. Wouldn't go much over 500-600mg EW.

My next cycle is going to be a cutting cycle and its gonna look like this.

1-16 Primo E 600mg EW
1-16 Test Cyp 500mg EW
1-16 Masteron 500mg EW
12-16 Anavar 50mg ED

——-

Thank you for the info, I think I’m going to steer clear of tren for now.

Your cycle you lost here looks interesting, what goals would u expect afterwards with a tight diet?

- - - Updated - - -

I have thought about it, but it ended there, for the upkeep HGH is still a bit pricey for me to look into, even though it’s something I will probably do at some point.

Only 1400 calories a day?

You ought to be shedding weight at an alarming rate if you are working out hard.

Only 1400 calories a day?

You ought to be shedding weight at an alarming rate if you are working out hard.

My caolric intake is low, under 2000 a day as long as I am staying clean.

This cycle I’ve managed to drop from 220 lbs and 23% body fat to 200 lbs and closer to 17% body fat. So the fat is coming off and my gains are pretty good from a muscle growth perspective. Dropping fat and gaining muscle is not too easy.

IML Gear Cream!
——-

Thank you for the info, I think I’m going to steer clear of tren for now.

Your cycle you lost here looks interesting, what goals would u expect afterwards with a tight diet?

I've actually ran the above cycle previously. Think it was back in late 2015. Had excellent results dropped my bf down to 8% after a dirty bulk. Was ripped, hard and dry. Probably the best I've ever looked with loads of little spider veins. Retained practically all my muscle mass. The only difference was that i ran the primo at 400mg. I'll be increasing the primo to 600mg for this cycle as i felt like 400mg wasn't really enough for the Primo to give its full potential.

Results of Test + Mast + Primo + Anavar is basically the same as Tren + Test without the harsh Tren sides.

Anavar needs to be run HIGH dose to give a similar effect to Tren. I'll be using my own Anavar raws which i have purified to 90% + purity. If running the typical underdosed UGL var then around 100mg would probably be the sweet spot.

Your bf% is a little high to cycle. Don't think you need the prop. You probably should spend some time off learning about nutrition before you plan your next cycle.

And welcome to ASF! From the PharmaComStore team.

http://www.pharmacomstore.ws/

My caolric intake is low, under 2000 a day as long as I am staying clean.

This cycle I’ve managed to drop from 220 lbs and 23% body fat to 200 lbs and closer to 17% body fat. So the fat is coming off and my gains are pretty good from a muscle growth perspective. Dropping fat and gaining muscle is not too easy.
The macros you listed are 1400 calories, and for fats and carbs, you said "or less," so 1400 or less, or are you eating more than you said in your first post? The math is simple. 4 calories per gram of protein or carb, 9 calories per gram of fat. What am I missing?

As for what you wrote, quoted above, I would not touch steroids yet. Why? You are losing fat and gaining muscle. Keep doing what you are doing until you stall. Then consider adding testosterone (only) at 500 mg weekly for 8 weeks. See how your progress is at 8 weeks. Re-evaluate your workout and diet. If you are stalled and still stalled after re-evaluating your weightlifting, cardio, and diet, then consider adding to that 500 mg of testosterone at that point.

But for now, just keep doing exactly what you are doing. Why change what is working? Why fix what isn't broken? Just keep at it.

PLUS, and this should not be overlooked, steroids work better and have less side effects from a lean state. That is just fact. Aromatase is produced in many tissues. The only one you can modify the amount of is fat, so the less fat, the less aromatization, and therefore the less female hormones coursing through your system (by the way, this applies to natty, too, not just taking steroids, as you get leaner, your testosterone should go up and your estrogen down, due to less fat making less aromatase).

Just keep doing what you are doing until you stall. You are making great progress. Keep at it. Then, when you finally stall, and diet and workout are not getting it done anymore, follow the steps above.

The macros you listed are 1400 calories, and for fats and carbs, you said "or less," so 1400 or less, or are you eating more than you said in your first post? The math is simple. 4 calories per gram of protein or carb, 9 calories per gram of fat. What am I missing?

As for what you wrote, quoted above, I would not touch steroids yet. Why? You are losing fat and gaining muscle. Keep doing what you are doing until you stall. Then consider adding testosterone (only) at 500 mg weekly for 8 weeks. See how your progress is at 8 weeks. Re-evaluate your workout and diet. If you are stalled and still stalled after re-evaluating your weightlifting, cardio, and diet, then consider adding to that 500 mg of testosterone at that point.

But for now, just keep doing exactly what you are doing. Why change what is working? Why fix what isn't broken? Just keep at it.

PLUS, and this should not be overlooked, steroids work better and have less side effects from a lean state. That is just fact. Aromatase is produced in many tissues. The only one you can modify the amount of is fat, so the less fat, the less aromatization, and therefore the less female hormones coursing through your system (by the way, this applies to natty, too, not just taking steroids, as you get leaner, your testosterone should go up and your estrogen down, due to less fat making less aromatase).

Just keep doing what you are doing until you stall. You are making great progress. Keep at it. Then, when you finally stall, and diet and workout are not getting it done anymore, follow the steps above.

Thanks a lot, very good info!

Back