• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Late night lifts

Some Mudvayne, skillet, saliva, and hatebreed. And more just the onces i can name right off.

I'm kind of old school, I usually go with Black Flag, Misfits, JFA, Suicidal Tendencies or something from that time. That's if I'm not listening to Slayer or GWAR!

I have been lifting at 9-10 PM lately, what do you guys crank when you're hitting the late night squats?

Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77KRXUrkfAA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

GS, are you an AVB fan? No way, I don't believe it. I've been to many of his concerts and they are amazing. His weekly radio show A State of Trance is awesome. I've been a fan of his for going on 8 years now and he just gets better and better, although you still can't beat his old stuff. As much as I like to listen to heavymetal when lifting, I sometimes find something soft like his melody's can cause more of a focusing effect for me.

IML Gear Cream!
GS, are you an AVB fan? No way, I don't believe it. I've been to many of his concerts and they are amazing. His weekly radio show A State of Trance is awesome. I've been a fan of his for going on 8 years now and he just gets better and better, although you still can't beat his old stuff. As much as I like to listen to heavymetal when lifting, I sometimes find something soft like his melody's can cause more of a focusing effect for me.

You know it brother

Thats great music, lifting at night can be good for recovery, you get a deep restful sleep right after.

Some people hate on his music but it actually gets me pretty motivated

I lift the same time as you GSR, gym is pretty much empty by then. Intense techno/trance is my poison when in the gym.

Back