Sample Pack

Thread: Sample Pack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

Sample Pack

Well, pack has been stuck in customs for over a week now as stated on usps website, which Im a bit paranoid for checking now. Lmao. Anyways, Just wanted to give a follow up since I was the only one not to post anything yet.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TX_hempknight View Post
    Well, pack has been stuck in customs for over a week now as stated on usps website, which Im a bit paranoid for checking now. Lmao. Anyways, Just wanted to give a follow up since I was the only one not to post anything yet.
    hi friend ,glad to have the feedback , we are very sorry with the shipment,please dont be upset,things happen , if you are still willing to try the samples ,we will turn to another safer shipper and arrange a new sample for you .

Looking forward to hearing from you .
    Steroid powder supplier , www.privateraws.com ,info@privateraws.com Wickr: talkingwitheva

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhexagon View Post
    hi friend ,glad to have the feedback , we are very sorry with the shipment,please dont be upset,things happen , if you are still willing to try the samples ,we will turn to another safer shipper and arrange a new sample for you .

Looking forward to hearing from you .
    I appreciate the offer, but after long consideration, I have decided to not pursue anything international as of right now. Especially after certain happenings as of late. Perhaps after some time has passed and things cool down, we can revisit this. Thanks again though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Smart move TX. I had a package seized at customs a few months ago and i just received a letter from customs this week regarding this incident. Now im being fined and was told actually how much the raws equated to financially even though they were samples that i didnt pay for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigVee View Post
    Smart move TX. I had a package seized at customs a few months ago and i just received a letter from customs this week regarding this incident. Now im being fined and was told actually how much the raws equated to financially even though they were samples that i didnt pay for
    wait whattttttttt. Your being fined? That sounds like a trap getting you to pay and basically admitting guilt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

I have to agree with Jswole here. Unless you put it in your real name and used your real address, I wouldnt pay shit. That is admittance. Im sure it would turn into something more than a fine at that point as well. BigVee I would contact a good lawyer on that bud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points

Bigvee give us some more info on this please. Pm me if itís crossing any fourm rules but I have never herd of anything like this. Usually you get a love letter saying you can claim it or it will be destroyed and you just stay silent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

I was shocked myself fellas, especially when they actually put a price on each 10 grams of products. Dont know what to do actually??? And after i notified the company about it being in customs, they ran the tracking number and sent me another package and that one arrived under their radar in 3 days???

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

hi friend ,i am sorry i dont understand what you mean ? we only sent you one parcel and you informed its signed successful correct ?
    so which one was in customs ? could you please send us the tracking code ?
    Steroid powder supplier , www.privateraws.com ,info@privateraws.com Wickr: talkingwitheva

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhexagon View Post
    hi friend ,i am sorry i dont understand what you mean ? we only sent you one parcel and you informed its signed successful correct ?
    so which one was in customs ? could you please send us the tracking code ?
    No worries crazyhexagon(privateraws) it was another company.😉👍

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,425 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigVee View Post
    I was shocked myself fellas, especially when they actually put a price on each 10 grams of products. Dont know what to do actually??? And after i notified the company about it being in customs, they ran the tracking number and sent me another package and that one arrived under their radar in 3 days???
    Never heard of this before. So US customs sent a letter asking for money?
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Never heard of this before. So US customs sent a letter asking for money?
    Thats what I got out of it. A fine.....Id lawyer up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

Follow up. Finally received a customs letter. Said it was seized for illegal steroids, blah blah blah. But then there was a form to fill out to go ahead and receive the pack with a place to update name and address.

Awesome, go ahead and ship it to my real name and address. Nothing fishy about that. Burn it, burn it quick!!! Lmao.

I still appreciate being selected but it didnt work out this time. Going to let this blow over for quite some time before trying international again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TX_hempknight View Post
    Follow up. Finally received a customs letter. Said it was seized for illegal steroids, blah blah blah. But then there was a form to fill out to go ahead and receive the pack with a place to update name and address.

Awesome, go ahead and ship it to my real name and address. Nothing fishy about that. Burn it, burn it quick!!! Lmao.

I still appreciate being selected but it didnt work out this time. Going to let this blow over for quite some time before trying international again.
    pm me bro Iíll have you fill the form out with my name and addy if you donít want it lol obviously just joking but I had a friend who something similar just happened to and he was like well they sent me a letter saying I can still claim it all I have to do is fill it out and send it in lmao needless to say for being a smart guy he has no common sense and is as dumb as a bag of rocks lol. I literally had to talk to him for about 15 min to talk him out of not doing it and what would happen if he did. He kept saying itís just a few bottles of testosterone bro what are they really going to do to me over that lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    pm me bro Iíll have you fill the form out with my name and addy if you donít want it lol obviously just joking but I had a friend who something similar just happened to and he was like well they sent me a letter saying I can still claim it all I have to do is fill it out and send it in lmao needless to say for being a smart guy he has no common sense and is as dumb as a bag of rocks lol. I literally had to talk to him for about 15 min to talk him out of not doing it and what would happen if he did. He kept saying itís just a few bottles of testosterone bro what are they really going to do to me over that lol
    I was literally just thinking about how in the hell could they expect anyone to fall for that and low and behold you pop in with this story. Lmao. Love it.