• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My TRT Clinic abruptly closed!!!

550hp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have been using a well known place in Tampa FL (not a sponsor buy if name posting is okay I will) for about 2 years now...I have been very happy with dosing, using my own bloodwork, prices, availability of things like deca and anavar via prescription etc... Got an e-mail abhor ago they are suddenly shutting down and suggest a place called Renew Life RX for all tele-medics...with no mention at all if they will forward medical records or fast track renewals etc.. Anyone have any suggestions for a good on line, telephone type TRT clinic.... Feel free to PM if open suggestions violate the rules...
Thanks

Who was it that closed enquiring minds want to know, hope it wasnt fl alternative, as thats who i was about to go thru or entourage

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So I have been using a well known place in Tampa FL (not a sponsor buy if name posting is okay I will) for about 2 years now...I have been very happy with dosing, using my own bloodwork, prices, availability of things like deca and anavar via prescription etc... Got an e-mail abhor ago they are suddenly shutting down and suggest a place called Renew Life RX for all tele-medics...with no mention at all if they will forward medical records or fast track renewals etc.. Anyone have any suggestions for a good on line, telephone type TRT clinic.... Feel free to PM if open suggestions violate the rules...
Thanks
Entourage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Why bother? With some many good sponsors on this forum.

Just buy some damn pharma amps of test.

Besides, you've already been on TRT, you know when you should be running bloods ect.

It was K3 Now in Tampa was the place.If billed correctly my insurance covers everything and it is one less worry with work and work related travel... I fly with carry on only frequently and have had no issues at all.

the TRT clinic gave you a script right? you can take that to your script to your family doc and they will most likely refill it and just require you do bloodwork thru them, your insurance will cover it. thats what I did

the TRT clinic gave you a script right? you can take that to your script to your family doc and they will most likely refill it and just require you do bloodwork thru them, your insurance will cover it. thats what I did
Ive never been given a script just sent my meds scripted

Take some old scripted vials, paperwork. You should have received a paper that says it is legal for you posses TRT meds. That may work on your doc. If he is a dick, he may expect you to have your testosterone levels to tank before he writes a script.
Have you heard of TITAN MEDICAL, it’s in Florida. Dave Pulumbo uses their products and I heard elsewhere positive things. But I have no personal experience with them. They seem legit though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to a trt clinic just to get a script, I had to pay for a year worth of visits up front but after I just took my script to my family doctor and he was cool with refilling it

IML Gear Cream!
Take some old scripted vials, paperwork. You should have received a paper that says it is legal for you posses TRT meds. That may work on your doc. If he is a dick, he may expect you to have your testosterone levels to tank before he writes a script.
Have you heard of TITAN MEDICAL, it’s in Florida. Dave Pulumbo uses their products and I heard elsewhere positive things. But I have no personal experience with them. They seem legit though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually did just like you said bro, I took my meds that had script labels and my insurance started covering it

www.titanmedicalcenter.com

These guys have serviced hundreds of my clients over the years. They can prescribe you HRT, HGH, ECA, aminos, anything you want.

100% legal. No insurance accepted, cash only but it's legal. Great for those in any professional industry, lawyers, cops, athletes, etc. Or if you are in a custody battle and need legitimate Doctor prescribed HRT.

Normally we don't allow non sponsors here, but in tihs case we do not have an approved HRT sponsor.

I would argue these guys do not compete with Sources. Sources sell gear dirt cheap and on the black market. You are going to pay alot of money for a legit script. But for the very small % of people that need this service, we also are a forum that provides our members with access to anything "they need".

If you call or msg them tell them I sent you and ask for a discount. I don't get a dime out of it. No WES15 code for them, sorry.

Back