• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

USPS tracking says package was delivered, but it wasn't

maddoger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had this issue with 30% of packages lately. Tracking says it was delivered but it wasn't. Later in 2-3 days it's magically delivered. Just had an issue with another one package, still waiting for the delivery.
Does anyone know why this is happening ?

I had this issue with 30% of packages lately. Tracking says it was delivered but it wasn't. Later in 2-3 days it's magically delivered. Just had an issue with another one package, still waiting for the delivery.
USPS simply doesn't keep up all the time. It's much worse during the holidays. I'm surprised it's happening to you now.
Everything is domestic you've ordered?!?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

It's usually the postal service. They are required to get the package to you within a certain period of time. Your mailman will electronically submit the package as delivered so no questions asked by his supervisor. So basically someone at your local post office dropped the ball. Either because of laziness or someone is just not doing there job. I used to be a mailman and if I didn't feel like delivering a package or forgot it back at the post office I would just mark it as delivered. I would call and complain to your local post office.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

A lot of the time they scan it like it was the delivered and don't actually deliver it until a day or 2 later.
Happens more often than you think. Normally turns up eventually.

Yeah, for me it happens all the time. It’s from China

yup, they scan it to meet quota then a day or two later it shows. Very common with priority packs.

I wouldn't want to complain about shit to draw attention to myself if I was receiving packages full of felonies.

I wouldn't want to complain about shit to draw attention to myself if I was receiving packages full of felonies.

Complaining is actually a good thing. People don't expect criminals to complain for that very reason.

Play the innocent card and all

Ive seen same kind of tracking results recently.

I ordered some shoes on Amazon and the tracking said it was delivered but didn't get it. I got Amazon to ship me another pair of shoes and a few days later the other package finally showed up. Got a free pair of shoes out of the deal.

IML Gear Cream!
I ordered some shoes on Amazon and the tracking said it was delivered but didn't get it. I got Amazon to ship me another pair of shoes and a few days later the other package finally showed up. Got a free pair of shoes out of the deal.
It’s not going to work with the gear. Right ? People can get screwed because of USPS

It's been a week and the package wasn't delivered. Will be calling them

so these, idiots delivered it to a wrong address. Person in the different address said it's always happening and they used to bring the packages, but they don't have this one.
Hopefully they will find it.

Not so discreet if the wrong persons open it and call the postal inspectors or the local cops.

USPS delivered my packages to the wrong address before. Talk about about nerve racking

Back