• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Purple panda.

IML Gear Cream!
And to point out another thing to you. I have the largest thread in the entire history of meso, my thread on BOP always has the most members viewing it. Bigger then pharmacom on both
OMG! Meso and BOP, two of the most screw ball sites out there. That's great bro. Stick with them. You are not welcome here.

I didn’t blow shit dipshit. I one man against about 10 DQ shills in here who have been bashing on me. None of you fucksticks have a piece of evidence to back up any of your frivolous accusations. I only see about 10 members have decided to participate in this bullshit smear thread. How many of the 2000 guest users who are currently on this website right now are actually gonna come to this part of the forum and read all y’all bullshit. An extremely small amount. All you shill fucks just need to give up because this is pointless. None of the people who you guys want to not do business with me are gonna see these bullshit accusations. This is a waste of time on all parties behalves
the only person throwing out frivolous accusations is you. No member here that has posted has any affiliation with DQ outside of being a customer possibly

the only person throwing out frivolous accusations is you. No member here that has posted has any affiliation with DQ outside of being a customer possibly
Only giving you dipshit shills a dose of what you’re giving me

OMG! Meso and BOP, two of the most screw ball sites out there. That's great bro. Stick with them. You are not welcome here.
Been here for almost three years, bitch. You’re just gonna have to deal with it, because I’m not going anywhere.

You need to complete your Var thread.
Don't worry about me bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hopefully the dog is banned. This guy's comments are disgraceful.
I understand what your saying bro but your feeding into his shyt. Look how long this thread has gone on.

And dipshit, you’re banned from posting in my subforum. Anything you post is gonna be changed to “I love panda cock in my mouth”

Get Shredded!
I will, sounds like reverse scamming? I ain't your bro either.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/84688-Samson-var-review
So guess I gotta discuss this again. I was offered product not to log. I said after I ran them I'd throw up a lil review that's all. So please know what the fucc you are taking about before opening your mouth bro. If you wana sit here and argue with ppl which will make zero difference go right ahead but dont try and start shyt with me.

So guess I gotta discuss this again. I was offered product not to log. I said after I ran them I'd throw up a lil review that's all. So please know what the fucc you are taking about before opening your mouth bro. If you wana sit here and argue with ppl which will make zero difference go right ahead but dont try and start shyt with me.

I have no bone to pick with you. Was just simply pointing out that you saw that what they are doing is pointless

Think about updating that thread so people don't call you out.
To be honest bro I am not worried about what people have to say look at all the log offers, free gear, anything of that nature see if you ever see me accept a single thing. You won't. my follow up review will be up in April so please be sure to check it out.

I have no bone to pick with you. Was just simply pointing out that you saw that what they are doing is pointless
Do I feel it is a risk dealing with yor company I Sure do. Anyone that orders from you needs to make that decision. Do I feel sources with a target on their back should be here no but I don't make the rules. I have never ordered from you not would I ever so it is what it Is.

I’ll be overseeing 100k tabs I’m making today for my thousand of happy and loyal customers. I’ll be around all day for the shill comments. Will be nice to have the largest thread on all of the forums

I have total respect for you Big Rich. Long time vet here on asf, great advice. But I can't sit by and watch this shit show. New members need to be warned about this unprofessional tool. All one needs to do is start at page 1.

I have total respect for you Big Rich. Long time vet here on asf, great advice. But I can't sit by and watch this shit show. New members need to be warned about this unprofessional tool. All one needs to do is start at page 1.
I feel u big mann. I have mad respect for u to bro.

Great free advertising for PPL.

Alot of people root for the underdog.

As PT Barnum once said “All publicity is good publicity”. If new people see this they will do their own research. They will look at my thousands of good reviews and blood works, they will see negative reviews also. Yes my company has bad it’s series of negative things along the way to my company growing into what it is today. But all companies do. The most important thing is how a company handles them. Which anytime my company has had an issue I have made it right with my customers. People who see this and do their own research will drawl their own conclusions. I wouldn’t have been in business for years and have tens of thousands of customers if everything a shill has ever said about me was actually true

All my products my company sells are Hplc tested for purity and mass spectrometered for molecular structure. At this point everything I sell I know exactly what it is it and it is always accurately dosed.

Last edited:
As PT Barnum once said “All publicity is good publicity”. If new people see this they will do their own research. They will look at my thousands of good reviews and blood works, they will see negative reviews also. Yes my company has bad it’s series of negative things along the way to my company growing into what it is today. But all companies do. The most important thing is how a company handles them. Which anytime my company has had an issue I have made it right with my customers. People who see this and do their own research will drawl their own conclusions. I wouldn’t have been in business for years and have tens of thousands of customers if everything a shill has ever said about me was actually true

All my products my company sells are Hplc tested for purity and mass spectrometered for molecular structure. At this point everything I sell I know exactly what it is it and it is always accurately dosed.
what did you make right? The latest reviews I’ve seen on your page is extreme pain from test e from several members and you told them all they don’t know how to brew and wrong raws being sent out and your rep saying that’s impossible the customer is wrong

From what I've learned in life is , any type of publicity is good publicity.
You are brining alot of attention to his brand.

Soo if you think you are hurting his feelings by Insulting him, I'm sure he can give two shits.

I understand he doesn't promote a gentleman like behavior but after being banned from BOP , his attitude is a walk in a park compared to some of the pieces of shits that lurk there.

I also get many of you are frustrated with how he operates but he still has customers and I can only gurantee he has a shit ton of people still using his raws and finished products.

Like I said I'm not standing for anyone here but do any of you shop on Amazon , target , Walmart ?
I hate to break it to you but these companies treat their employees with absolutely no respect and are complete fuck tarts and yet we all buy from them.

We can continue to call him a shit or a prick all we want and we can all agree that his behaviour is shit, but imagine someone keeps pushing you and pushing you ... eventually you aren't going to be so nice anymore.

I've never had a bad interaction with panda himself so I can't really speak poorly about him .

I'm sure you all have your views and your feelings and everyone is entitled for those.

But do you really think this man cares how many insults you throw at him?

Just trying to say, you're wasting your time.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

absolutely bro your 100% correct. They’ve tried to rebrand themselves as monkey king and a couple other labs from what I’ve herd that all have failed miserably

- - - Updated - - -

This is my concern for thoes who don’t know....https://www.ktbs.com/news/i-ve-neve...cle_bad77ee6-bd42-11e8-85d6-cb79a3b31c2d.html
Can I just comment on that article ....

It seemed like it was written by a herb that reads comics 10 hours a day and decided to report on this situation.

"We don't even know what's in these pills"

Was there a kid that works at Micky D's inspecting this operation? Hahaha

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

what did you make right? The latest reviews I’ve seen on your page is extreme pain from test e from several members and you told them all they don’t know how to brew and wrong raws being sent out and your rep saying that’s impossible the customer is wrong

I cant stand with everyone who buys my raws and show them how to brew properly. I have an hplc and mass spectrometer machine we use to test all of the raws. So I know what I AM sending out. As for sending incorrect raws, that simply, is impossible. I have measures in place that being impossible from happening. I vicariously sell to tens of thousands of customers every month including all the labs I supply around the world. If there was a problem with the testosterone raws we sell there would be a wide spread epidemic of bad reviews on the various forums. But there’s not. None of my customers or my raws customers have complained of “extreme” pip as you put it. We use the same raws. None of us had problems. So to me I drew my conclusion it was brewer error.

I cant stand with everyone who buys my raws and show them how to brew properly. I have an hplc and mass spectrometer machine we use to test all of the raws. So I know what I AM sending out. As for sending incorrect raws, that simply, is impossible. I have measures in place that being impossible from happening. I vicariously sell to tens of thousands of customers every month including all the labs I supply around the world. If there was a problem with the testosterone raws we sell there would be a wide spread epidemic of bad reviews on the various forums. But there’s not. None of my customers or my raws customers have complained of “extreme” pip as you put it. We use the same raws. None of us had problems. So to me I drew my conclusion it was brewer error.
hahahahaha bro you are so fucking full of shit it’s comical. You think anyone believes that shit? Your probably packing raws out from some house in the middle of no where USA and sell a few kilos a week and think your a king pin. A mass spec machine lmao your a clown bro

As cocky and stupid is your are if you had half of the shit you claimed you did you would be posting pictures. I mean seriously what kind of idiot post to a t how his operation works on an open fourm.

Back