• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Purple panda.

IML Gear Cream!
Where’s big panda at? I guess he threw it in the towel like he was begging everyone here to do
Think the rep decided to quit because we are so mean to him.

when you multi quote it will stay in multi quote for the entire thread, dont know why, I try not to use multi quote
once you use multi quote go back to the post and uncheck the multi quote box. Then it will no longer multi quote every post.

once you use multi quote go back to the post and uncheck the multi quote box. Then it will no longer multi quote every post.
Yes that works but in a very long multipage thread it can be a pita sometimes unless you come across someone quoting such post.

Where’s big panda at? I guess he threw it in the towel like he was begging everyone here to do
He's probably working bro lol .

As much as you guys can rip and dislike him, he's still running one of the biggest raw supplies.

Yeah he's not your typical "stand up guy" but when you rip on someone all the time , what do you expect lol.

I don't think Insulting him at this point phases him. What would bother him is if you had him loose business and by commenting here, it's just bumping his thread for more people to see and be interested.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

He's probably working bro lol .

As much as you guys can rip and dislike him, he's still running one of the biggest raw supplies.

Yeah he's not your typical "stand up guy" but when you rip on someone all the time , what do you expect lol.

I don't think Insulting him at this point phases him. What would bother him is if you had him loose business and by commenting here, it's just bumping his thread for more people to see and be interested.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
I highly doubt anyone who read through this thread decided to make an order because of it I actually think the exact opposite would happen if someone discovered this before placing an order

I highly doubt anyone who read through this thread decided to make an order because of it I actually think the exact opposite would happen if someone discovered this before placing an order

I read this from start to finish and my eyes hurt (cause it was alot to read lol)

Any proof that anyone is in danger of being popped? I would think it would be a waste of time for L.E. to go after someone wanting a few vials...

Any proof that anyone is in danger of being popped? I would think it would be a waste of time for L.E. to go after someone wanting a few vials...
what more proof do you need bro? A federal investigation is enough for anyone with common sense to stear clear. If you think LE dose not make an example of out a few vials I’d say just do a google search

what more proof do you need bro? A federal investigation is enough for anyone with common sense to stear clear. If you think LE dose not make an example of out a few vials I’d say just do a google search

Just wanted to see if there was a write up somewhere bro thats all

To say any one source here is a greater liability than another is just ignorant. Guys have no idea what goes on in the UGL world.

There is a source here that had a domestic busted just a few years ago and the source itself was outed in the news by name.

Way worse situation compared to this, but this is just a popularity contest anymore.

To say any one source here is a greater liability than another is just ignorant. Guys have no idea what goes on in the UGL world.

There is a source here that had a domestic busted just a few years ago and the source itself was outed in the news by name.

Way worse situation compared to this, but this is just a popularity contest anymore.
I disagree. Of course it’s always a risk but I’d say a much greater risk here with a brewer being arrested and an ongoing federal investigation

I disagree. Of course it’s always a risk but I’d say a much greater risk here with a brewer being arrested and an ongoing federal investigation

In that case you should be jumping on others here, not just PPL.

Ffs. Delete this soapbox thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

years ago a sponsor got popped there was fear that the authorities may have the personal information of anyone who ordered. There was even comments that LE might continue the operation as a front to bust folks ordering gear from them. Well if you been around the forums for a while you might know this sponsor still exist today and I still order from them and get good product from them. I wont name anyone and bring up the past but there seems to be a lot of speculation without any proof. just saying. do what you need to do to feel safe, remember tho feeling safe is just a feeling just like feeling there is a risk which you choose to take when you play the game

I went to the gym too, weird we have a lot in common
I went to the jim as well. Does staring at chicks with yogas count as working out?

years ago a sponsor got popped there was fear that the authorities may have the personal information of anyone who ordered. There was even comments that LE might continue the operation as a front to bust folks ordering gear from them. Well if you been around the forums for a while you might know this sponsor still exist today and I still order from them and get good product from them. I wont name anyone and bring up the past but there seems to be a lot of speculation without any proof. just saying. do what you need to do to feel safe, remember tho feeling safe is just a feeling just like feeling there is a risk which you choose to take when you play the game
I agree 100% with what your saying bro absolutely. Tbh the only reason I started this thread is because the question came up in ppl thread from frank Zazz is it safe to order? I then replied I would be very cautious with the recent events that took place. Ppl deleted a bunch of comments and only left ones up basically making me look stupid like I had no reason to think this and manipulated the thread to read what he wanted it to. My whole point is just be cautious and be aware of what’s going on. This has nothing to do with me wanting to bring down ppl or anything like that. I’ll be the first to say his overseas raws always get great reviews for the most part other than a couple unhappy customers or issues that may pop up from time to time which as we know in the UGL game is all too common.

Back