• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Purple panda.

I guess he just wants to stay in his safe zone and try to fool people into thinking they don’t have a federal investigation open on his lab🤷🏼*♀️

They’re still in business because they’re good at covering up what they don’t want you to see. The thread from this morning is a prime example. Does anyone know if Tone flipped, or if he kept his mouth shut and took all the heat? That’s the big question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Panda claims tone quit working for him 8 months before this happened and only 16 of his vials were confiscated that were old ( does it really matter if it was 16 or 16,000) panda claims all these orals and bags soon bags of orals you know the beautiful colored ones he sells are not his. He deleted all of my post with valid points and concerns to make me look like a fool and like I have some sort of agenda. I guess I do have an agenda, I for one care about this community and everyone involved and if something is not safe I would definitely let anyone know and would hope they would do the same. My agenda I guess would be informing my fellow roid heads about the major safety concerns when ordering from a lab with an open federal investigation. The lack of security on his website has already been exposed on another fourm where a member pointed out some major flaws and he was also the same guy that brought to light purple panda lands and monkey king have the same IP address

Im with a couple of others on here. I dont know what is true or not but bro did get busted and he had some PPL vials on him. I personally wouldnt risk ordering just due to that period. Who knows who is still being investigated. PPL possibly and from the looks of it a few other labs may be under the microscope as well.

Im with a couple of others on here. I dont know what is true or not but bro did get busted and he had some PPL vials on him. I personally wouldnt risk ordering just due to that period. Who knows who is still being investigated. PPL possibly and from the looks of it a few other labs may be under the microscope as well.
the video with the ppl vials and orals and tone openly bragging on the fourm about brewing for ppl is all the evidence I need to draw my own conclusions. I mean shit bro watch the video that should tell you everything you need to know

IML Gear Cream!
Would you like to continue our conversation here where you can’t delete my post or you wanna just stay where your safe and can delete anything you don’t like ?
Obviously you’re some other sources bitch little shill boy. Tones lazy faggot ass wasn’t brewing for me when he got busted. I fired him because he sold my gear behind my back, constantly stole my raws to make products for other people he was brewing for, would give me wrong stock counts due to selling my shit out from under me, he constantly lied. So I fired his ass. And why the fuck wouldn’t his pills look the same as mine? You didn’t see the press in the video? Doesn’t make you curious why I’ve switched back to capsules last year after I fired him? You’re a fucking retard piece of other source money taking shill shit. You wanna sit and go back and forth in here, cool. I’m gonna be in the lab brewing all day and it will pass the time

Obviously you’re some other sources bitch little shill boy. Tones lazy faggot ass wasn’t brewing for me when he got busted. I fired him because he sold my gear behind my back, constantly stole my raws to make products for other people he was brewing for, would give me wrong stock counts due to selling my shit out from under me, he constantly lied. So I fired his ass. And why the fuck wouldn’t his pills look the same as mine? You didn’t see the press in the video? Doesn’t make you curious why I’ve switched back to capsules last year after I fired him? You’re a fucking retard piece of other source money taking shill shit. You wanna sit and go back and forth in here, cool. I’m gonna be in the lab brewing all day and it will pass the time

quoting you as thats one hell of a first post in this thread.......never seen a source post like that since black star labs. do you forklift?

o dear, i feel in a situation like this they should be removed for the safety of everyone else. if these allegations are true.
And fuck you Dispense Quick for sending your faggot shill/troll into my subforum. Learn some class you piece of shit. I’ve never had to have shills go bash other sources. I should be removed pssttt... you’re clearly a scummy piece of shit. How about you do solid business and get customers from that instead of having to feel the need the only way to do so is by blatantly trying to discredit your competitors. Even though you’re shit for competition for me. I did over 8,000 orders last month. What did you do, bitch?

And fuck you Dispense Quick for sending your faggot shill/troll into my subforum. Learn some class you piece of shit. I’ve never had to have shills go bash other sources. I should be removed pssttt... you’re clearly a scummy piece of shit. How about you do solid business and get customers from that instead of having to feel the need the only way to do so is by blatantly trying to discredit your competitors. Even though you’re shit for competition for me. I did over 8,000 orders last month. What did you do, bitch?
Daaaammmmnnn 😂😂😂

8,000 orders last month..................

tenor.gif

ive never bashed a single sponsor. i actually support 90% of the shops on this forum. i give credit where credit is due. 8,000 .... that is cute. have a good day sir.

he made 1.6 million last month...... if his order average is 200 usd then he is well into the millions in one month. What a true professional.
I dont have to bash anyone here. the products i provide speak for themselves. i have a over 27,000 reviews in my subforum... Thats a real number, i have the largest following on asf by a land slide.
8,000 orders last month..................

tenor.gif

he made 1.6 million last month...... if his order average is 200 usd then he is well into the millions in one month. What a true professional.
I dont have to bash anyone here. the products i provide speak for themselves. i have a over 27,000 reviews in my subforum... Thats a real number, i have the largest following on asf by a land slide.

I don't know if you were around back in the black star lab days but panda must be on their level. warehouse with fork lift drivers and all. like amazon and shit. so believable

BSR use to try and put us under every chance they got. Those guys were by far some of the most unprofessional guys to ever grace the forum.
I don't know if you were around back in the black star lab days but panda must be on their level. warehouse with fork lift drivers and all. like amazon and shit. so believable

- - - Updated - - -

Cream always rises to the top. and the shit sinks.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for cursing, that is out of my character.

lmao you mad bro? Heated because you can’t delete post here? First off no one sent me here and I have no affiliation with DQ other than the fact I’m a customer. You can lie about firing tone all you want were not stupid bro your local shop shut down as soon as he was busted. What did you fire him in your mind once he got locked up? And to answer your question yes I’d assume you switched back to capsules because your pill press machine was confiscated. Your a disgrace to this community only concerned about your pockets and not the wellbeing or safety of the community

I’d be willing to bet my left nut DQ had more local orders last month than you did in the past 6. Also I don’t see any complaints in his subfourm with unhappy customers but several in yours..... well none anymore since you deleted all the negative reviews

I’m the largest raws supplier in China, dumbfuck. I have 20+ other raws companies who sell my raws. Looks like you have the largest shill dick sucking army here too. Making one vial of test e an hour sucking your dick and trying to discredit your competitors. You’re clearly a shit businessman and a fucking scummy person. But at this point in time I’ve learned in this industry that if you want to be the top finished products seller in the world you need to have a shill army that goes around shitting on your competitors. I refuse to do this. I’ll happily wear the crown as the largest raws supplier. Have fun buying reviews and lying to people with mistruths your faggot shills decide to make up. You’re a small fish to me, bitch

Hey panda when you get a chance can you send me a money king list? Or dragon? No rush just when you get a chance I understand you’re busy brewing up you thousands of orders

I’m the largest raws supplier in China, dumbfuck. I have 20+ other raws companies who sell my raws. Looks like you have the largest shill dick sucking army here too. Making one vial of test e an hour sucking your dick and trying to discredit your competitors. You’re clearly a shit businessman and a fucking scummy person. But at this point in time I’ve learned in this industry that if you want to be the top finished products seller in the world you need to have a shill army that goes around shitting on your competitors. I refuse to do this. I’ll happily wear the crown as the largest raws supplier. Have fun buying reviews and lying to people with mistruths your faggot shills decide to make up. You’re a small fish to me, bitch

I don't get along with DQ
Can I get a beef and broccoli with fried rice

Bitch, fag, shill, any other names you wanna call us since you can’t reasonably speak to make anyone feel safe from ordering from you

I’d be willing to bet my left nut DQ had more local orders last month than you did in the past 6. Also I don’t see any complaints in his subfourm with unhappy customers but several in yours..... well none anymore since you deleted all the negative reviews
Being that I just opened my domestic back up two weeks ago I would also bet that. I sold 6,000 vials internationally last month. I bet your daddy didn’t do that Domestic.... not to mention the hundreds of kilograms of raws I sold.... you guys are pathetic and completely transparent to anyone who can see the games you’re playing JSWOLE220 captain of Dispense Quicks shill army

🏆🏆🏆self proclaimed top raw provider 🏆🏆🏆🥇🥇🥇

Back