• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

XGuards GC Log

Xguard

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
GC hooked me up with some of those fresh Tbol 50 mg tabs so I am going to run a log and post it up here for you guys. I'll give you all a bit of background information first;

I am primarily a jiu jitsu competitor. I train at least 4 days a week if not more with many 2 a days including lifts (depending on what my program calls for). I work with a strength and mobility coach who has my program split into Power weeks, Mobility & Rehab, and Deloads. This combination has honestly been giving me the best results on the mats and my physique is looking like I am prepping for a show.

Current stats:
35 years old
5'8
192 lbs
10% bf

My blast consists of:

Sust/Cyp 750mg/week (personal preference with the blend of esters)
NPP 400mg/week
Mast P 800mg/week (love the libido effects)
Tbol 50 mgs/ED
Aromasin and Prami as ancillaries.

The next 2 1/2 months I am going to pack on some serious lean muscle then cut down to make 180 for competition. My last GC log I ran a similar cycle with DHB and looked like I was made of granite.

Sweet deal..subbed
Nice loaded cycle..def going to grow

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

That’s what I’m talking about bro a nice decent dosed cycle! I’ll be tuned in for sure. GC has always done right by me and I’m enjoying the cycle I’m running from them right now for sure.

Welcome Home X!

Lets do this.💪

QUOTE=Xguard;1487112]GC hooked me up with some of those fresh Tbol 50 mg tabs so I am going to run a log and post it up here for you guys. I'll give you all a bit of background information first;

I am primarily a jiu jitsu competitor. I train at least 4 days a week if not more with many 2 a days including lifts (depending on what my program calls for). I work with a strength and mobility coach who has my program split into Power weeks, Mobility & Rehab, and Deloads. This combination has honestly been giving me the best results on the mats and my physique is looking like I am prepping for a show.

Current stats:
35 years old
5'8
192 lbs
10% bf

My blast consists of:

Sust/Cyp 750mg/week (personal preference with the blend of esters)
NPP 400mg/week
Mast P 800mg/week (love the libido effects)
Tbol 50 mgs/ED
Aromasin and Prami as ancillaries.

The next 2 1/2 months I am going to pack on some serious lean muscle then cut down to make 180 for competition. My last GC log I ran a similar cycle with DHB and looked like I was made of granite.[/QUOTE]

Mast prop 800 a week ? You must like pinning . Decent cycle besides all of oil volume.

Why not save the mast for the cut ? The t bol is great looks like a solid growing cycle but I’d save the mast

Truth.....pin cushion.....Do you have any Mast E?

I feel like a lot of people are running higher doses this year. Be safe guys!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Mast prop 800 a week ? You must like pinning . Decent cycle besides all of oil volume.

I just add it in with my blend. I really really respond well to Mast in high doses, my libido loves it and it makes me look so paper thin and dry which helps me at work (Lead sales at a gym plus GC hooked me up with some extra Mast Prop or I'd have gone with Mast E). For me this will be like a cut. It's NPP/Mast/Tbol for a grappler that is strength training with a dialed in diet is like a cut cycle for a bodybuilding prep. If I had a legit GW source I'd have that in there as well. By next week that Tbol should be taking effect and I will be adding some clean size while trimming down. It's my competition season stack. I'll run this then taper down to a lower dose of NPP of 200 ew while keeping the Mast at 800 ew and Test at 750 ew, drop the Tbol and if I can find GW I'll add it in.
Competition is in the end of May, I need to be around 180 to make weight. I've done this before and it works wonders for this sport. I've got it down to almost an exact protocol. I'll post progress pics too, I develop a strange hybrid physique from grappling and lifting. It's almost the classic look but less dense with very developed glutes.

I love all the feedback.

On another note, my GF has just starting her first Var cycle. I'll
Be having her keep a log to post as well. 5'1 128lbs and was deadlifting 315 lbs natural. Former college athlete, still plays soccer and trains bjj with me. She's hit her genetic limit. I've used GCs Var and it was nothing short of fantastic.

From a week or so ago, sitting around 190, no pump

Attachments

• IMG_2603.JPG
    IMG_2603.JPG
    724.2 KB · Views: 45
Todays lower body workout:

3 sets Sumo Squats x 10/KB Deadlift x 8

3 sets Hexbar banded deadlift x 5 (explosive, slow eccentric)/Cable RDL x 8

3 sets Barbell hip thrusts x 10/KB Goblet Squat x 10/Side lunge x 8

3 sets Box Jumps x 10/KB Lunges (30 ft up and back) x 3

3 sets Front Squats x 5 (explosive, slow eccentric)/Slideboard Hamstring Curl x 12/Calf Raises x 20

Burn Out: 3 sets Leg Extentions x 15/Hamstring Curls x 15 NO REST

Had to modify this last second because of work related crap, still got a good hard hour in. Here's a few pics. My hamstrings and glutes are a focal point for me currently.

Attachments

• IMG-2679.JPG
    IMG-2679.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG-2676.JPG
    IMG-2676.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG-2675.JPG
    IMG-2675.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
nice bro....vasgularity coming along nicely.

Had to modify this last second because of work related crap, still got a good hard hour in. Here's a few pics. My hamstrings and glutes are a focal point for me currently.

nice bro....vasgularity coming along nicely.

Thanks brother. I'm putting in some serious work. Also, Apple can eat shit. I was taking my daily pumped out pics for my back, rear delts, traps and biceps today as well as overall body composition (really they're for my lady to get excited over) and even with 50% battery it shut off and wouldn't turn back on until it was charging. This happens all the time since I have an older iPhone. Sorry for the rant, I looked good and wanted to post it for critique. I value all your guys opinions and expertise.

Edit: Weight is down to 182 lbs after last nights hard drilling, live grappling and early morning strength training.

its hard to give a solid critique without a full size pic.

Thanks brother. I'm putting in some serious work. Also, Apple can eat shit. I was taking my daily pumped out pics for my back, rear delts, traps and biceps today as well as overall body composition (really they're for my lady to get excited over) and even with 50% battery it shut off and wouldn't turn back on until it was charging. This happens all the time since I have an older iPhone. Sorry for the rant, I looked good and wanted to post it for critique. I value all your guys opinions and expertise.

Edit: Weight is down to 182 lbs after last nights hard drilling, live grappling and early morning strength training.

192 at 5'8! Pretty solid weight for that height/ bf %.
Subbed!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Back