• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pro hormone question

mjrpowerlifting

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m on TRT, but I want to blast for a competition. I don’t feel like getting Bitcoin or breaking the law for UGL AAS.
Question: is there any viable pro hormone out there that is worth buying? Looking for strength gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never understood wanting to do PHs or research Chems over test. The research Chems could be very very bad for you. Unless you have an underlying condition, test is usually safe.

There are sites that sell PH that are not on the banned list (yet). Iron mag labs sells super DMZ, pharma labs sells 1-test.... since I am on testosterone therapy, I want more, but my doc will not provide me more, I would like to use one of these orals.
Question: does anyone have personal positive experience with any PH on the current market?

There are sites that sell PH that are not on the banned list (yet). Iron mag labs sells super DMZ, pharma labs sells 1-test.... since I am on testosterone therapy, I want more, but my doc will not provide me more, I would like to use one of these orals.
Question: does anyone have personal positive experience with any PH on the current market?

They're not the same as the ones you're thinking of like SD, real DMZ, methepitostane, max-lmg, pheraplex, etc. These ones now are complete garbage. Might as well take dhea. Not much difference to be honest.

Never understood wanting to do PHs or research Chems over test. The research Chems could be very very bad for you. Unless you have an underlying condition, test is usually safe.

I agree with you on pro hormones. Imo they are much more dangerous than all injectable anabolic steroids on the market.

Research chemicals, I'm not so sure. Thinking along the lines of GHRP's, MK 677 ect... Even with the limited human studies its believed that they are relatively safe even for long term use.

Grow some balls. Order 2 bottles of test from a domestic sponsor on here and be done with it.

People really surprise me these days. They would rather risk banging headaches, constant nose bleeds (High BP) and potentially increased liver values all over ordering a couple bottles of test locally.

Grow some balls. Order 2 bottles of test from a domestic sponsor on here and be done with it.

People really surprise me these days. They would rather risk banging headaches, constant nose bleeds (High BP) and potentially increased liver values all over ordering a couple bottles of test locally.

Hahaha, that’s a good one.
“Grow some balls, break the law!”
“People surprise me these days they would rather not break the law because they a life and career they want to keep.”
That logic and advice works for a teenager...

Last edited:
Hahaha, that’s a good one.
“Grow some balls, break the law!”
“People surprise me these days they would rather not break the law because they a life and career they want to keep.”
That logic and advice works for a teenager...

Lmao you actually made me laugh man!

Do you think you are the only one with a career? The only one with a life? Do you not think the thousands of other board members also have careers?

I'll say it again, grow some balls and order testosterone from a domestic supplier. You have a higher risk of getting cancer or even hit by a bus crossing the road than you would from ordering anabolics with a domestic supplier.

You know why this is funny? Because you are actually scared of the 1 in 10,000 odds of a domestic package getting seized!

Because i actually try and help around here, i will answer your original question. You are out of luck... Not a single pro hormone that works can be bought legally. The blanket ban outlawed ANY pro hormone that actually worked.

Lmao you actually made me laugh man!

Do you think you are the only one with a career? The only one with a life? Do you not think the thousands of other board members also have careers?

I'll say it again, grow some balls and order testosterone from a domestic supplier. You have a higher risk of getting cancer or even hit by a bus crossing the road than you would from ordering anabolics with a domestic supplier.

You know why this is funny? Because you are actually scared of the 1 in 10,000 odds of a domestic package getting seized!

Because i actually try and help around here, i will answer your original question. You are out of luck... Not a single pro hormone that works can be bought legally. The blanket ban outlawed ANY pro hormone that actually worked.

Now that wasn’t so hard was it? Thank you for the info. Now i won’t waste my time.

Now that wasn’t so hard was it? Thank you for the info. Now i won’t waste my time.

Your best option would be peptides / Sarms.

MK 677 would be my recommendation. I'm 99% sure its legal in the USA? Might want to stock up though as i hear a new bill is being proposed to make them illegal in the near future.

You will notice considerable lean muscle mass growth along with fat reduction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren

Back