• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Free Testosterone

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What DHT raises free test the most?
Proviron, Primo, Anadrol, Winstrol ( let's make arguments for oral and in water/oil) and what dosages of these?
If running 250 test and 1g Primo, could free test be just as high as TT?
Any science to these claims?
Just saw a guy with a TT of 33xx and free test was 17xx. Dragon Pharma test and Dragon Pharma Winstrol oral pd. That's pretty wicked.
Let's get this going.
Should be interesting.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I meant 50mg oral Winstrol per day.
25 AM/ 25PM split Sorry these thumbs...

I was always under the assumption winstrol was the king at freeing up testosterone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice guys!!

I figured PROVIRON because that's what it's made for, right?

Not quite sure if Im getting off topic but I recently listened to a podcast on SH Radio regarding SHBG and researchers are finding that it is not necessarily the “enemy” when it comes to the bodies utilization of T.
From what i gather, it acts like a shuttle for T to reach certain cells in the body.
This calls into question, for me at least, how long should i be tanking SHBG and may be why libido sux so bad on Winny.
I will be doing a blood test experiment with my next Winny run, testing SHBG and how it relates to libido crash.

Not quite sure if Im getting off topic but I recently listened to a podcast on SH Radio regarding SHBG and researchers are finding that it is not necessarily the “enemy” when it comes to the bodies utilization of T.
From what i gather, it acts like a shuttle for T to reach certain cells in the body.
This calls into question, for me at least, how long should i be tanking SHBG and may be why libido sux so bad on Winny.
I will be doing a blood test experiment with my next Winny run, testing SHBG and how it relates to libido crash.
I believe being that Winstrol increases free test, sex drive would go up on it for most candidates.

IML Gear Cream!
I believe being that Winstrol increases free test, sex drive would go up on it for most candidates.

You’d think with that logic but generally not the case...at least at 50mg/ day.
However, Proviron is amazing at boosting libido and also DHT derivative. I think there is more at hand here than just raising FreeT. AAS affect brain chemistry as well.

Back