• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ideas on Saving your Relationship

No, my advice is the opposite of what you posted. I have a question: Why do so many discussions on this forum descend into childish name calling and personal attacks?

How should one to respond when conversations degenerate into pissing matches?

Here is why: Several studies have shown that steroid users tend to have less academic achievement, 2 years less than most people. They also have lower IQ's.

Lower IQ's and less education mean that people will not understand basic science. When people cannot grasp a scientific discussion they tend to devolve into personal attacks.

We can see this point illustrated in the pissing match that is nearly 18 pages long....I think you guys know what I am talking about (PPL). The conversation has degenerated.

Here is my advice as to how to deal with childish personal attacks: When someone insults you realize that the do so out of ignorance and jealousy. Furthermore, what other people think of you does not matter. Why get angry with uneducated fools who have low IQ's? When people stoop to personal attacks simply realize that they have not accomplished much in life, and your accomplishments are renting space in their heads.

That is it. Why become angry over anything that person says? It really has no impact upon you.

My attitude on this forum is best summarized by Loki: Does the boot quarrel with the ant?

If you want some good relationship advice (and you don't want to wade through 50 pages of me describing brain differences between men and women) then read this: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/anti-dumps-machine-part-i-interest-level.39729/

And no, am not anti-dump, although his system influenced my system.

Anti-Dump was interested in filtering out the non-interested chicks and finding the one he wanted. This is why Anti-Dump was not Doc Love. Doc Love was interested in boosting a female's interest level through using challenge and such. Anti-Dump wasn't interested in boosting women's interest levels; he only wanted a chick for himself. His 'machine' was not to make women interested, it was to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Anti-Dump’s Machine is not ‘everything’. You still must build yourself up and create a life. Anti-Dump’s Machine is a good system to find an INTERESTED chick and keep her for an LTR and eventually marriage.

For example: If a girl goes back to her ex, most guys think the chick is broken. Anti-Dump would see it as a DUMP. But does the guy see it as a dump? No, his VANITY is in the way. He and the other guys just conclude the women are ‘broken’ or ‘mad’.

If this guy had used Anti-Dump’s Machine, he would never have been in such a situation. In other words, girls are not CRAZY, you just weren’t MAN enough for her.

I agree with some of your opinions but....woman are in fact crazy. And it’s ok. It’s how the cookie crumbles bro.

Fact: Women = crazy

Also fact : my use of Supra-physiological levels of exogenous testosterone gave me the confidence to go back to school and I feel also gave me the clarity to learn. Getting hardons for college aged chics in yoga pants was a distraction but I got good grades and completed my studies... so not all roid heads are illiterate retards...

And I also read Augustine’s stop your divorce pamphlet and it was a good read... in fact I’d like to say to mr. August go ahead and keep posting interesting articles...

knowledge is power..

......the more you know 🌈......

You are 100% correct. A woman's brain is different than a male brain. One is Grey matter dominant, one is white matter. I explore and unpack these differences, but it is dry and technical. CAT scans and MRI Illustrate these differences. Men are problem solution oriented, and women are process oriented. Women communicate differently. Women make decisions differently. If you want to understand and become successful yo must understand these fundamental differences.

Saying men and women are different is politically incorrect. However, as stated, MRI and CAT illustrate and confirm these differences.

Anti Dump gets right into the seduction material. I ran a 3 woman rotation for nearly 2 years using the principles of his system

I agree with some of your opinions but....woman are in fact crazy. And it’s ok. It’s how the cookie crumbles bro.

Also fact : my use of Supra-physiological levels of exogenous testosterone gave me the confidence to go back to school and I feel also gave me the clarity to learn. Getting hardons for college aged chics in yoga pants was a distraction but I got good grades and completed my studies... so not all roid heads are illiterate retards...

And I also read Augustine’s stop your divorce pamphlet and it was a good read... in fact I’d like to say to mr. August go ahead and keep posting interesting articles...

knowledge is power..

......the more you know ......

As long as a woman's Interest Level (IL) is over 50 (the scale is 1 to 100) you have a chance. Once it drops below 50% nothing will bring her back. Nothing, she is gone. 70% of all divorces are filed by women. You must constantly keep her IL high if you want success

IML Gear Cream!

I know you are not retards....I was just having some fun. Unfortunately, LOL, no one took the bait.

Enough about me...guys, read AD's work, it is brilliant.

Here it is again....please read, it will help you. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/anti-dumps-machine-part-i-interest-level.39729/

Back