• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GC Touchdown(S)

ResistingNut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good morning brothers!

I haven’t been around in a long time. I had a pretty serious injury that took me out from May to January. I herniated a disc in my neck- I went through Physical therapy twice and then almost ended up having surgery at the hands of a scissor happy doctor. Luckily that didn’t happen after I got a second opinion. But I’m back now and I’m ready to kick some ass again- so of course I need the help of GC!

I’ve made three orders with them in the past couple of weeks and always received my order fast. Packaged beautifully and products of top quality. I’ll always be a member of GC.

I even picked up some of their new pressed tabs and they are top of the line! Very evenly pressed and cleanly done with bevels around the edge. Gear is smooth and flows beautifully out of a 25g.

I would highly recommend GC for your gearZ needs and find your home with GC!

ebf3bd9d44fb9ad0b04aaab991cd437e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad your back bro! Welcome back home!

Good morning brothers!

I haven’t been around in a long time. I had a pretty serious injury that took me out from May to January. I herniated a disc in my neck- I went through Physical therapy twice and then almost ended up having surgery at the hands of a scissor happy doctor. Luckily that didn’t happen after I got a second opinion. But I’m back now and I’m ready to kick some ass again- so of course I need the help of GC!

I’ve made three orders with them in the past couple of weeks and always received my order fast. Packaged beautifully and products of top quality. I’ll always be a member of GC.

I even picked up some of their new pressed tabs and they are top of the line! Very evenly pressed and cleanly done with bevels around the edge. Gear is smooth and flows beautifully out of a 25g.

I would highly recommend GC for your gearZ needs and find your home with GC!

ebf3bd9d44fb9ad0b04aaab991cd437e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
GC gear is amazing. I find myself looking for excuses to grab things I don’t need atm. It’s definitely one of the smoothest brands I’ve tried never even had a hint of pip

❤️

GC gear is amazing. I find myself looking for excuses to grab things I don’t need atm. It’s definitely one of the smoothest brands I’ve tried never even had a hint of pip

Back