• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Michael Cohen testimony

mbd1977

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who’s going to be watching? What are your thoughts? Does it matter to you what he says? Why or why not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait until Heckler gets a hold of you.

Isn’t it too early in the week to be a dick face? It was a simple question. Nothing to do with taking political sides. You start this shit. Get a life.

Not watching. I got one for you, have you ever got bloods done

IML Gear Cream!
Dude, while he is in office and still has a ton of money and influence, he is untouchable. Also, it makes our country look weak to go after and indict a sitting president. Other countries would be chomping at the bit.
Trump can do anything he wants. People should know that and stop trying to end his presidency early. It will never happen. Better chance of him getting elected for another 4 years.

Dude, while he is in office and still has a ton of money and influence, he is untouchable. Trump can do anything he wants. People should know that and stop trying to end his presidency early. It will never happen. Better chance of him getting elected for another 4 years.

No one is above the law. Not even the president. It’s not supposed to be that way anyway. But wasn’t trying to go there. Simply asked what you thought about the upcoming testimony of Michael Cohen.

I dont know- I just dont know that it will make any difference what he says. When is he testifying?- On live TV I suppose? It will be interesting no doubt.
No one is above the law. Not even the president. It’s not supposed to be that way anyway. But wasn’t trying to go there. Simply asked what you thought about the upcoming testimony of Michael Cohen.

I dont know- I just dont know that it will make any difference what he says. When is he testifying?- On live TV I suppose? It will be interesting no doubt.

I’m hoping it does make a difference but I’m skeptical too. Definitely interesting. This guy has been trump’s number 1 for years. He testifies behind closed doors twice this week I think and one public. Public is Wednesday.

He is a little ratt piece of shit, just like Chuck.

See, that’s what I don’t understand. I know in his own right he’s a pice of shit but the work he did was also for Donald Trump. Doesn’t that make Donald Trump a piece of shit too?

I’m pretty sure most Republicans and libertarians won’t be watching because they have jobs, but I’ll be watching the highlights on the evening cable news channels.

None what? None ya business?

I think it’s eceryones business since they’re a sponsor here, just a question if you had any. You seem like a valuable memeber here.... :coffee:

Get Shredded!
I think it’s eceryones business since they’re a sponsor here, just a question if you had any. You seem like a valuable memeber here.... :coffee:

I don’t know what you’re talking about. I have some of their gear. I have gear from a few different sponsors. And.....

See, that’s what I don’t understand. I know in his own right he’s a pice of shit but the work he did was also for Donald Trump. Doesn’t that make Donald Trump a piece of shit too?

No not at all, Trump made a bad choice and should not have hired him, shit happens.

No not at all, Trump made a bad choice and should not have hired him, shit happens.

I find it hard to believe that you could possibly believe that. He made a bad choice, why? Because he’s going to rat him out? He’s been doing trump’s dirty work for over a decade and never realized he made a bad choice? What about Paul Manafort or Roger Stone? More decades long bad choices? Say it were true, he didn’t know all these people are scumbags. Do you realize how incompetent and stupid that makes him look? That these pieces of shit were laundering money and selling out our country for years and he had no idea. Did you read the Paul Manafort memo? This guy, trump’s campaign chairman by the way, lobbied for Ukraine for years selling us out. Doesn’t that rub you the wrong way just a little bit? We’ll go with incompetent and stupid though.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. I have some of their gear. I have gear from a few different sponsors. And.....

I was asking if you’ve ever done bloodwork while on their gear. I don’t know why you feel personally attacked by a simple question bro

I was asking if you’ve ever done bloodwork while on their gear. I don’t know why you feel personally attacked by a simple question bro

Yes, felt like I was being attacked. It’s commonplace any time I open my mouth. Sorry about that. Yes, had bloods drawn on H-as but I’ve had my bloods drawn so many times I wouldn’t be able to tell you which ones were there’s. Plus, I use privatelabs and there test value only goes to 1500 so I wouldn’t be able to tell you beyond that what my test level was. Again, sorry about that. I didn’t really understand your question to begin with.

Yes, felt like I was being attacked. It’s commonplace any time I open my mouth. Sorry about that. Yes, had bloods drawn on H-as but I’ve had my bloods drawn so many times I wouldn’t be able to tell you which ones were there’s. Plus, I use privatelabs and there test value only goes to 1500 so I wouldn’t be able to tell you beyond that what my test level was. Again, sorry about that. I didn’t really understand your question to begin with.

Oh ok thats all I was asking, thanks man

Oh ok thats all I was asking, thanks man

Got some test of theirs if you want to try. I get terrible pip from their test. Don’t know why. I contacted them. Must be from whatever they mix with. I don’t get pip nowhere near as bad as what I get from theirs. I don’t think other people do either or I’d have read more about it.

I'm not watching, there is nothing to see. This guy recorded all conversations and the FBI has those recordings, if there was something they would already have it and it would have been in the news day one. this guy is going to jail for 3 years and will most likely serve 3-4 months

Back