• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anavar and high testosterone in women

mkmjtm08

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was put on testosterone a few months ago and my numbers have stayed on the higher end (133) for a woman. I will start taking Anavar soon but is it ok to take with my testosterone level? I don’t prefer to have weird manly shit happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife has been on trt a few years and she's run anavar several times with no problem. 10 to 20mg ed

My wife went through menopause, I know that isn't your issue, but she is in 25mg of cyp weekly and is doing great. That is such a minute amount in a 31g pin.

Last edited:
Yeah my fiancee does fine with anavar alongside her 10mg test cyp weekly. No issues from that. It's the winny and other stronger compounds that seem to cause issues

Yeah my fiancee does fine with anavar alongside her 10mg test cyp weekly. No issues from that. It's the winny and other stronger compounds that seem to cause issues

Agreed Garlic. The 25mg of test given subq has taken 20 pound off her in about 2 months. No diet change, just hormones. She is a different person for the better. Dr CSOReaper has her set right up and doing well!

Agreed Garlic. The 25mg of test given subq has taken 20 pound off her in about 2 months. No diet change, just hormones. She is a different person for the better. Dr CSOReaper has her set right up and doing well!

Did you get her bloodwork done or just starting giving it to her? Reason I ask, I firmly believe my wifes hormones are off, that or shes just a nut job. Been trying to talk her into get hers checked, but shes not happy with me thinking (knowing) something is off with her. Lmao. So maybe its something i just start poking her with in her sleep. just kidding, I would get permission.

Also, any mood improvements for the women on var or increase in libido? I just got her some var, 5mg caps and shes going to start them soon. Just curious what to expect if anything.

Did you get her bloodwork done or just starting giving it to her? Reason I ask, I firmly believe my wifes hormones are off, that or shes just a nut job. Been trying to talk her into get hers checked, but shes not happy with me thinking (knowing) something is off with her. Lmao. So maybe its something i just start poking her with in her sleep. just kidding, I would get permission.

Also, any mood improvements for the women on var or increase in libido? I just got her some var, 5mg caps and shes going to start them soon. Just curious what to expect if anything.

It's a long story. She had issues for over 10 years with weight gain, terrible mood, no libido and I mean 0. Her weight kept going up even though her diet didn't change. She would be wore out within 10 minutes of walking. It wasnt from walking either.

So after having her to every gynecologist for 10 years, they never did anything except suggest a hysterectomy. They put her on an estradiol creme which did.othing for any of the above.

So women produce testosterone and it is the cause of libido, etc. So I started giving her 25mg of cyp every week. In 2-3 weeks she started being a little aggressive in mood and then after about a month or so, her libido was more than mine, she was dropping weight and was in a good mood.

Her mood was the main thing. She would get terribly depressed, etc. That went away all together.

In short, testosterone plays a MAJOR role in a woman's life. Yes, we had done blood work before, but never for testosterone. Her blood pressure was high and that also normalized. She is a different person. I give her subq, in the stomach by the way.

If you will start her on cyp or enanthate and give it 2 months, you will probably be shocked. I wouldn't give her var unless she is working out. Mine does 0 workouts. I did this just for her wellbeing.

It's a long story. She had issues for over 10 years with weight gain, terrible mood, no libido and I mean 0. Her weight kept going up even though her diet didn't change. She would be wore out within 10 minutes of walking. It wasnt from walking either.

So after having her to every gynecologist for 10 years, they never did anything except suggest a hysterectomy. They put her on an estradiol creme which did.othing for any of the above.

So women produce testosterone and it is the cause of libido, etc. So I started giving her 25mg of cyp every week. In 2-3 weeks she started being a little aggressive in mood and then after about a month or so, her libido was more than mine, she was dropping weight and was in a good mood.

Her mood was the main thing. She would get terribly depressed, etc. That went away all together.

In short, testosterone plays a MAJOR role in a woman's life. Yes, we had done blood work before, but never for testosterone. Her blood pressure was high and that also normalized. She is a different person. I give her subq, in the stomach by the way.

If you will start her on cyp or enanthate and give it 2 months, you will probably be shocked. I wouldn't give her var unless she is working out. Mine does 0 workouts. I did this just for her wellbeing.

I appreciate the write up. She does go to the gym, she has been out for a couple of months but ready to get back to it and wanted a little something to give her a boost. The libido and mood questions for Var were strictly for my own agendas. Lmao.

Are you splitting the cyp over a couple of pins or just once a week?

Just once every 6 days. It a 31g pin, with 250mg cyp, just pull it to the 10 mark. It takes a bit as it is thick and that is a small needle. I wouldn't stter you wrong. It won't hurt her a bit and will do wonders for her. Personally I would go that route first and skip the var for now. Those together would be a lot to put on her at first.

Thanks guys! The test really improved my mood but I did gain some weight! Changed a few things up and the weight gain stopped. As far as libido... it was amazing at first then nothing again I’m only 31! I don’t need these problems lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
The anavar will more than likely bring your libido back again. You’ll also gain more sensitivity or so Ive been told. Start with a low dosage of 5mg per day. If you have 10mg pills split them with a pill splitter or a razor blade. You could then split the half again and take the 2.5mg twice a day. You can always increase the dosage later but start low and see how you feel. Good luck.

Back