• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren Substitute

latteguy73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm planning for a cut cycle and have been doing a lot of searches. I know from a lot of posts that Tren A/E is one of the key gear to cuts. I've also read that many people have trouble sleeping and doing cardio on Tren, both I need. What can I sub for tren? Would Eq be a good sub? I will have Test Cyp (TRT). Thanks!

Primo, mast or eq

Tren like results can be had with any AAS of you diet, train and cardio hard.

Npp would be close in regards to fullness and strength.

Eq isn't a drug I recommend since it's hit or miss on results but, if it works for your body it can be a good tool during a cut to preserve lean tissue. The only concerns would be appetite increasing and the increase in Rbc and hematocrit that's typically more pronounced with eq.

I would suggest test only if it's a first cycle. If you're still relatively new to AAS and have ran test once or twice, just increase the test a bit more and do the hard stuff like eating and cardio better.

Thanks for the replies, especially frank zazz's. I might get more test as suggested Montego1, however, I feel though test makes me gained weight even at trt dosages. I guess it's probably bloat. Anyway, I have some more time to plan, so I'll research some more before diving in.

Thanks for the replies, especially frank zazz's. I might get more test as suggested Montego1, however, I feel though test makes me gained weight even at trt dosages. I guess it's probably bloat. Anyway, I have some more time to plan, so I'll research some more before diving in.
Gaining weight doesn't mean you're getting fat.

Losing weight doesn't mean you're getting lean.

some guys dont get all the sides from tren, I dont notice the sweating and sleep problems, but get heartburn and a bit more aggravated. only way to know is to try it

Offset tren cardio sides with GW 501516 (cardarine) and insomnia can be helped with cbd and melatonin. Tren has no equal unless you wanna pay a FUCK ton of money and run primo and GH

A sub for Tren A.K.A,,,,,Lightning in a bottle !!!! Is there really one??? nothing ever gave me the punch that Tren has,,,or ever will...Period.!!Yes ,there are other compounds that you can use but the results,,,for me,,,never come close...Use it while you're young,,because at 50 and above it's hell on the body!!

A sub for Tren A.K.A,,,,,Lightning in a bottle !!!! Is there really one??? nothing ever gave me the punch that Tren has,,,or ever will...Period.!!Yes ,there are other compounds that you can use but the results,,,for me,,,never come close...Use it while you're young,,because at 50 and above it's hell on the body!!

Yeah, I'm 44 so I'm getting up there lol

No, just Test Cyp @TRT dosages. Seen great result, nothing like you guys lol. I noticed certain fatty area isn't going away, so looking at doing a "blast" with increase dosages and/or other compounds to lower bodyfat%.

No, just Test Cyp @TRT dosages. Seen great result, nothing like you guys lol. I noticed certain fatty area isn't going away, so looking at doing a "blast" with increase dosages and/or other compounds to lower bodyfat%.

I’m gunna say this because I know it’s coming lmao drugs don’t lower BF%, diet does. Drugs help but diet is key.

Stenbolone is a great substitute for Tren.. Toss in some NPP with it, both at 100mg EOD, you would have yourself a fairly aggressive combo

Get Shredded!
Vis...your wife will let you do that??

Stenbolone and NPP? She has no clue what I do, the only time she does is when it's Trenbolone because of the obvious is the obvious.. I wouldn't even dare think about tossing that stuff again..

Somebody else already said it, but your diet sucks.

Steroids will help you hold on to muscle in your caloric deficit as you strip fat.

If you aren't stripping fat now, then you aren't going to strip fat if you add trenbolone.

Get some fucking discipline. I know, it's easier said than done, but only doing it will do it, if you get what I am saying.

Cut your calories, up your cardio. Add some steroids if you want to help you hold on to some muscle, but if you don't have a caloric deficit, you will just be out-eating your tren. And that is easy to do. I have done it, which is how I know. There is no shortcut. You must diet.

My suggestion Mr Latte is to run a real Test cycle with an oral (preferable a DHT oral like Anavar or Winstrol).

Shit will blow your mind. Step at a time brother.

Keep tren for later. Use other lighter steroids and orals for the first 2-3 cycle. You’ll see the results. Tbol/anavar/mast might be a good thing while your receptors aren’t used to steroids. That’s what I did.
On 4th cycle try tren. Start with 150mg max 200mg a week. You shouldn’t have that much sides..

If this is your first time, a test only cycle should produce nice results. 500mg a week is nice and easy and will produce results. As others have already stated, diet is going to dictate your cut...not tren. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Baby steps, brother.

Why cant you do cardio on tren ?
Cardio doesn't has to be all out sprints or running.
I do LISS cardio. Brisk walk and incline treadmill.
Currently doing 2-3 hours everyday. Knocking down 1k kcal.

Eq never raised my hb in 24 weeks. I have minimum iron intake. No beef or exogenous source of iron.

Sleep on tren is an issue. On low carb days for me.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I do cardio on tren all the time, including this morning, burning 350-450 calories each time.

How is your prep coming?
do you notice that cardio takes a hit while on tren or does employing cardio keep your wind maintained without taking a hit? know what I mean..

some guys dont get all the sides from tren, I dont notice the sweating and sleep problems, but get heartburn and a bit more aggravated. only way to know is to try it

Shortness of breath. And "aggravation" for sure. That's about it.

BUT the aggravation anger is too much for me...seriously I think I would eventually end up in jail or something. Which sucks bc I really love the strength it gives.

Tried it even at stupid low doses and eventually catches up with me.

I will warn anyone to stay away from Tren especially if they have a wife or gf they want to keep.

I suppose if you want to get rid of your wife or gf and don't have the balls? Take Tren bc it will for sure do the trick.

Back