• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

UncleZ Sponsored Log by Killionb12

Get Shredded!
Thanks man! I came off last summer after a cycle and held on to my size. Maybe lost 5 pounds but added some fat. I’m still on 4iu of GH a day so I’m sure that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always hear guys say they lose size etc on PCT...probably because they slack on eating and training, but looks like youre still kicking ass..Nice work...Any plans for another cycle after?

I always hear guys say they lose size etc on PCT...probably because they slack on eating and training, but looks like youre still kicking ass..Nice work...Any plans for another cycle after?
very true. Either that or they don’t do post cycle bloods and don’t realize their testosterone is still tanked and lose everything in just a couple months while still doing everything right.

very true. Either that or they don’t do post cycle bloods and don’t realize their testosterone is still tanked and lose everything in just a couple months while still doing everything right.
The way Killonb12 went into pct really set up well for him to be able to hold onto strength and lean tissue without the risk of gaining much fat.

We used conservativeish doses during his cycle and zero fat burners. Also, he hadn't had a cruise week in training when we started either. That part is pretty important since recovery takes a hit when you're off but, wether he was off or not, that break from training balls out was going to help his strength and size regardless since it was over due.

All of that means dick though if he isn't keeping calories up, which I believe he is, and making the most of his training here and there.

Everyone gets scared to rest or eat when they come off. The increase training or add cardio or pull calories. All of those are a no no. Can't be big and ripped year round when you cruise or pct but, you can make it a point to keep as much tissue as you can, without being scared of a little fat, so next time around you're bigger and leaner

Right. I have kept the calories and training the same. I did cut out cardio altogether right now to ensure I don’t lose lean muscle. With current nutrition and training I’m staying lean so that is good enough for now.

Yes my next cycle will be a bulk. Montego and I have been talking about a Test/Deca cycle with maybe a oral like dbol/anadrol halfway through. Pretty excited for that because I’m holding size and bigger than last bulk so hopefully I can add on another quality 10-15 pounds of muscle.

Exactly. I will be doing bloods at the 6 week mark of PCT to see where I’m at and see if I’m recovering okay. If not I will reassess and adjust PCT accordingly. I know HCG may have to be used again if I don’t bounce back okay.

The way Killonb12 went into pct really set up well for him to be able to hold onto strength and lean tissue without the risk of gaining much fat.

We used conservativeish doses during his cycle and zero fat burners. Also, he hadn't had a cruise week in training when we started either. That part is pretty important since recovery takes a hit when you're off but, wether he was off or not, that break from training balls out was going to help his strength and size regardless since it was over due.

All of that means dick though if he isn't keeping calories up, which I believe he is, and making the most of his training here and there.

Everyone gets scared to rest or eat when they come off. The increase training or add cardio or pull calories. All of those are a no no. Can't be big and ripped year round when you cruise or pct but, you can make it a point to keep as much tissue as you can, without being scared of a little fat, so next time around you're bigger and leaner

There you have it, what he said^^^^^

Upper DC training from the other day.

June 25th Upper DC

Incline DB Press 100lbs 10, 8, 5 reps

Stretch pushups 20 reps

Close grip cable row 205lbs 10, 8, 6 reps

Stretchers 150lbs 18 reps

DB shoulder press facing pad 75lbs 10, 10, 6

Reverse Pec Deck 165lbs 18, 15 reps

V bar push down - stack 15, 15 reps

Lower DC training from yesterday.

June 26th Lower DC

Smith Vertical leg press 405lbs 12, 8, 6 reps

Standing leg curls 80lbs each leg 12, 10, 8

Romanian split squats 160lbs 10, 8, 6

Adductor 250lbs with 1 sec pause 15, 15

Calf raises 130lbs 15, 14, 12, 11
2 min weighted stretch

DB bicep curls 24 reps 35lbs alternating every 4 reps

Here is my Lower Loading from the other day. PCT is going well still. I’m seeing a slight decrease in strength. My weight is holding tight at 241.8.

PCT
20mg of Nolvadex
50mg of Clomid
1000IU HCG 3x a week

June 23rd Lower Loading

BB Squats 405lbs 6, 6 reps

Hack Squat 490lbs 8, 8 reps

Lying leg curls 170lbs 8, 8 reps

Adductor 285lbs 10, 10

Calf raises 4 sets 145lbs 15, 15, 12, 12
2 min weighted stretch

This guy has great genetics and good work ethics. I wouldn’t hesitate to put him on another cycle in the future.

This guy has great genetics and good work ethics. I wouldn’t hesitate to put him on another cycle in the future.
Yeah, after working with him these past few months I wouldn't hesitate either.

Thank you! I will be getting all of my gear from Uncle Z for my next cycle as well! Can’t wait!

Yeah, after working with him these past few months I wouldn't hesitate either.

Thanks coach! Looking forward to these next few months and then the bulk cycle. I’m excited for what you have in store for me!!

Upper Loading B today went well. Strength is leveling out and holding strong so PCT seems to be working. Libido isn’t where it was but I’m still giving the old lady hell. LOL

June 28th Upper Loading B

DB Rows - 120lbs 12, 10 reps

Rack pull - 405lbs 10, 10 reps

BB Decline press - 325lbs 8, 8 reps with 1 sec pause

Cable flys low to high - 130lbs 12 reps
Drop set 100lbs 10 reps

DB shoulder press - 100lbs, 6 reps
2nd set 90lbs, 6 reps

DB lateral raises 40lbs 10, 10 reps

Underhand tricep extensions 150lbs 12, 12 reps

Lower Intensity

Just a little prep for tomorrow. Need to do this more often and more of it at one time. I hate it so I usually just cook for the day.

eb1065d8dad9bd0e7663e5d4be632db4.jpg

Preworkout for Upper Loading today. Weight is staying around 240 and PCT is going well. Starting to feel normal. Will be getting bloods here in the next week.

40c1e58d17f72ded4d41a17073ad97d4.jpg

Curious how it comes out. Hopefully you're good but, if you're not, time to get super human

Aright guys, I'm excited to announce I will be running a new log with Uncle Z. I will be prepping for my very first show targeting early spring next year. There are a few shows that I have in mind but I will be working with Montego to decide what makes the most sense. Once we locked down on a show I will provide the updates then. In the meantime I will be tracking progress, nutrition, cycle, blood work and everything else in between throughout this process. I would be open for suggestions as to what else you would like to see on my log. Hope you guys will follow along my journey to the stage! By the way I will most likely be competing in Men's Classic Physique which I think I can have the most success with my physique. Time to get to work!!

Almost forgot, I want to thank Uncle Z and XOTG85 for the continued support.

Aright guys, I'm excited to announce I will be running a new log with Uncle Z. I will be prepping for my very first show targeting early spring next year. There are a few shows that I have in mind but I will be working with Montego to decide what makes the most sense. Once we locked down on a show I will provide the updates then. In the meantime I will be tracking progress, nutrition, cycle, blood work and everything else in between throughout this process. I would be open for suggestions as to what else you would like to see on my log. Hope you guys will follow along my journey to the stage! By the way I will most likely be competing in Men's Classic Physique which I think I can have the most success with my physique. Time to get to work!!

What's your height and weight limit?

Back