• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

UncleZ Sponsored Log by Killionb12

Get Shredded!
Hope everyone had a great Easter holiday. It was different not having mom around but I know she would have loved all of my family being together. I’m back and ready for another good week. Kick some ace brothas!

Meal 1 from earlier

4 whole eggs
1 cup egg whites.

0cd64b41b3304f5e01cfcbafdf4636d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upper Loading today went awesome. Got a new PR on BB flat bench today. My body seems to be loving the higher doses with no extras sides. We trimmed off fruit for the last two meals on training day as well.

April 22nd Upper Loading

DB Rows 120lbs 12, 12 reps

Wide grip pull downs 205lbs 12 reps

BB bench press 365lbs 8, 6 reps

Cable fly 140lbs 12, 11 reps

Reverse pec deck 130lbs 15, 15 reps

Db incline flys 50lbs 12, 12 reps

Lower loading

Upper Loading today went awesome. Got a new PR on BB flat bench today. My body seems to be loving the higher doses with no extras sides. We trimmed off fruit for the last two meals on training day as well.

April 22nd Upper Loading

DB Rows 120lbs 12, 12 reps

Wide grip pull downs 205lbs 12 reps

BB bench press 365lbs 8, 6 reps

Cable fly 140lbs 12, 11 reps

Reverse pec deck 130lbs 15, 15 reps

Db incline flys 50lbs 12, 12 reps

Lower loading

Nice work Broski!!

Fasted cardio from this morning.

5e27a4adaaad0974fc328943702e4d03.jpg

Meal #3

8oz chicken
1 cup Brussel sprouts
60g of almonds

77181bbc0abb0e031b93cd9d716f9ff6.jpg

Meal #3

8oz chicken
1 cup Brussel sprouts
60g of almonds

77181bbc0abb0e031b93cd9d716f9ff6.jpg

I dont know how you guys can eat your Chicken in 1 big piece like that, I cant do it lol. I gotta cut it up into little pieces in my prep container...too much cutting and chewing with a big hunk.

For me atleast lol. Seems to go down quicker and easier when I pre cut it.

I dont know how you guys can eat your Chicken in 1 big piece like that, I cant do it lol. I gotta cut it up into little pieces in my prep container...too much cutting and chewing with a big hunk.

For me I eat fast and this helps me to slow down. I would get full quicker when I ate fast this allows me to get my food down easier.

For me I eat fast and this helps me to slow down. I would get full quicker when I ate fast this allows me to get my food down easier.

Makes sense, I am a quick eater too. My mom used to say I ate like a starving wolf growing up lol.

Makes sense, I am a quick eater too. My mom used to say I ate like a starving wolf growing up lol.

Haha yeah my mom would compare me to a vacuum. She said she would set the food down and it would be gone by the time she turned around. LOL

IML Gear Cream!

After enough time you'll eat it whole on your fork like an ice cream cone.

Also, when you marinate and cook whole like that, it doesn't lose flavor from being cut up and "leaking".

When I grill I do them whole and don't cut them until I re heat and eat.

Also, when you marinate and cook whole like that, it doesn't lose flavor from being cut up and "leaking".

Yeah I marinate mine and cook it in the IP. Then I dice it into tiny little pieces and mix it with my rice. But the father I get into a cut the larger I leave it so it takes longer to eat lol. That way I don't feel like I'm starving

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lol, Caveman style.

Yeah I cook whole, but cup after when I reheat also.

No more 57 sauce for you....lol

LOL, damn it!

- - - Updated - - -

Im going to start just killing the chicken and eating it raw off the bone! No time for cutting or cooking!! LMAO

LOL, damn it!

- - - Updated - - -

Im going to start just killing the chicken and eating it raw off the bone! No time for cutting or cooking!! LMAO
I got a whole bunch of em you can have lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Haha perfect!! I’m serious I’m so sick of chicken I have to use Heinz 57 or something. Shrimp has been a good change.

I hate when I diet hard and chicken starts to taste like cardboard. I’ve seen and heard of ppl blending it up and drinking it. I think I’d fucking puke everywhere.

I hate when I diet hard and chicken starts to taste like cardboard. I’ve seen and heard of ppl blending it up and drinking it. I think I’d fucking puke everywhere.

Oh yeah that sounds awful. I couldn’t do that either.

Meal #1 training day. This EP Tren is pretty freaking amazing. I’m at 400mg a week and the strength is going through the roof and the only sides are Tren sweats at night. Maybe a little more agitated but nothing I can’t handle.

4 whole eggs
1 cup egg whites.

535c18ff005b5a98a7d542f38b880c0a.jpg

Haha perfect!! I’m serious I’m so sick of chicken I have to use Heinz 57 or something. Shrimp has been a good change.

Shrimp does sound good! I've been thinking of picking up fish and shrimp but I think I'm gonna save fish until I get down there and have to cleanup my protein sources even more. Shrimp on the other hand...I'm gonna keep my eye out for deals
You know what they say...you can't be a pussy your whole life! Lol it's really not that bad though, especially with some rice. It's like smooth chicken noodle soup. I did it before when I was eating over 4k daily of purely clean foods...shots of oil and chicken shakes lol. I blended it up with chicken stock and some garlic and it wasn't that bad lol

Lower loading today was great! Went up on BB squats again by 5 pounds.

April 24th Lower Loading

BB Squats 415lbs(+5) 8, 8 reps

Stiff leg dead’s 255lbs(+10) 10, 10 reps

Hack squats 490lbs 10, 8 reps

Calf raises 140lbs(+10) 12, 12, 12 reps

Db sumo squats 180lbs 12, 12 reps

Preacher curls 110lbs 8, 8 reps

Upper pump

Lower loading today was great! Went up on BB squats again by 5 pounds.

April 24th Lower Loading

BB Squats 415lbs(+5) 8, 8 reps

Stiff leg dead’s 255lbs(+10) 10, 10 reps

Hack squats 490lbs 10, 8 reps

Calf raises 140lbs(+10) 12, 12, 12 reps

Db sumo squats 180lbs 12, 12 reps

Preacher curls 110lbs 8, 8 reps

Upper pump

Stroooooong

Back