• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UncleZ Sponsored Log by Killionb12

Killionb12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys, this will be the place to be while I take this journey to "hell" and back with Monte's kick-ass training/nutrition and with the help of UncleZ's top notch products I'm hoping to carve something out of the same material as Excalibur! LOL, all joking aside I'm pretty excited to be on this journey with you all. I will be sharing daily workouts, meals, and status updates on how the cycle is currently treating me. Also, weekly pic updates to show progress etc. This will last roughly 8 weeks but could go longer depending on how the log goes and how you all respond to it. I'm hoping to provide a little entertainment for you all but I'm taking this very serious. With that being said here is the routine/nutrition and cycle I will be using throughout the 8 weeks. Monte has me on a 3 week cycle so training/nutrition will most likely change depending on how my body responds.

Unfortunately I came down with the flu last weekend so put me back a little. Just now getting back into it.

Starting Stats
height - 6'3
weight - 250 pounds
12-15% body-fat I'm guessing. I will let Monte determine that based on pics I sent to him.

Nutrition
Training Days - High Carb, Moderate Protein, low fat
Non-Training Days - High Fat, moderate protein, low carb
Gallon of water a day or more

Training - 4 Day training split
Upper loading/Lower Pump
Rest day
Lower Loading/Upper Pump
Rest Day
Upper Intensity
Lower Intensity
Rest Day

Cycle
Test Prop - 350mg weeklyTren Ace - 350mg weekly
NPP - 280mg weeklyAnavar - 40mg ED
Winstrol - 40mg ED
AI and SERM as needed

I will provide pic updates here soon and training/nutrition logs. Alright guys, lets see how this goes and please ask any questions you want. I will be glad to provide any insight or opinions along the way.

Alright lets see what happens here

All eyes on you Brother...make us proud.

Haha will do my best. My wife said earlier shit is going to get serious isn’t it? I said hell yeah! She said that’s never fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good start Brother. Can’t wait to see where this goes. Should get some great results.

Ready to get things kicked off!

We will officially start next week when Killonb12 is all free to dive in head first.

He will start the training and nutrition in the next couple days but cycle will begin when things are all settled.

Great potential here. Let's get to work.

This is going to be fun. KillionB has a great physique already and a super hot wife. Way ahead of the game.

In the words of Billy Bob “a Ten...a ten..a fucking ten” at least she is in my eyes.

Alright, got in a workout today. I’m trying to transition from old workout to new with Monte’s 4 day split. Today was Lower loading/ Upper pump. Pretty intense workout and I can already see how this will kick my ass in the days to come. I was sweating balls the whole time. Knees were a little sore today had to use wraps and back off a little. Sucks getting old. LOL. Still getting use to workout and weights I need to use so weight should go up soon.

BB squats - typical warm up to working sets
1st set 405lbs - 8 reps
2nd 405 - 7 reps

Leg Press
1st set - 5 plates 12 reps
2nd set - 5 plates 10 reps

Stiff leg deads
1st 225lbs - 10 reps
2nd 245lbs - 8 reps

Sitting Calf raise machine
1st set 90lbs - 15 reps
2nd set 100lbs - 12 reps

Wide stance sumo squat w DB
2 sets 120lb dB - 12 reps both

Upper pump

Close grip pull down
Hammer HI Row
Machine incline press
DB shoulder press
Rope tri extensions

Post workout shake - egg whites, fruity pebbles and banana mix.

1 hour later I had this with an orange
e66426544185ac66ee5af6054d5cb59c.jpg

Alright, got in a workout today. I’m trying to transition from old workout to new with Monte’s 4 day split. Today was Lower loading/ Upper pump. Pretty intense workout and I can already see how this will kick my ass in the days to come. I was sweating balls the whole time. Knees were a little sore today had to use wraps and back off a little. Sucks getting old. LOL. Still getting use to workout and weights I need to use so weight should go up soon.

BB squats - typical warm up to working sets
1st set 405lbs - 8 reps
2nd 405 - 7 reps

Leg Press
1st set - 5 plates 12 reps
2nd set - 5 plates 10 reps

Stiff leg deads
1st 225lbs - 10 reps
2nd 245lbs - 8 reps

Sitting Calf raise machine
1st set 90lbs - 15 reps
2nd set 100lbs - 12 reps

Wide stance sumo squat w DB
2 sets 120lb dB - 12 reps both

Upper pump

Close grip pull down
Hammer HI Row
Machine incline press
DB shoulder press
Rope tri extensions

Post workout shake - egg whites, fruity pebbles and banana mix.

1 hour later I had this with an orange
e66426544185ac66ee5af6054d5cb59c.jpg

Solid work!

Gonna see those numbers climb in the coming weeks for sure.

Hey guys, just wanted to provide a quick update. I’m traveling for work this week but should be starting strong this weekend. I will also be starting my cycle as well. Will provide pic updates early next week as well. Wanted to get adjusted to nutrition before doing so.

Diet has been hard while traveling but had this for lunch today. Give that iron some hell guys!

7888b3220b3fc0b5f4acfd07efa306c1.jpg

Get Shredded!
Hey guys, just wanted to provide a quick update. I’m traveling for work this week but should be starting strong this weekend. I will also be starting my cycle as well. Will provide pic updates early next week as well. Wanted to get adjusted to nutrition before doing so.

Diet has been hard while traveling but had this for lunch today. Give that iron some hell guys!

Better enjoy cause it's pain time when ya get back!

I'm a Mexican food junkie too..this cycle looks very promising

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

It’s with a heavy heart that I’m telling you guys I lost my mother yesterday. She was the most amazing mother ever and she loved her kids and grandkids fiercely. She was only 61 years old but she lived life to the fullest. I don’t know what I will do without her but I will do my best to make her proud. Love ya mama.

Back