• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UncleZ Sponsored Log by Killionb12

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this

Sorry for your loss bro. I lost my mother a few years back and I still have trouble with it. I feel your pain brother.

Sorry for your loss bro. I lost my mother a few years back and I still have trouble with it. I feel your pain brother.

Thanks man. It’s really hard right now and I know life will be different from here on out. She was my rock for so many years.

Quick update guys. I’m hoping to get back started next week. I really appreciate everyone’s condolences. Family is all together right now including my 3 sisters which helps. Thanks for your patience and understanding

Quick update guys. I’m hoping to get back started next week. I really appreciate everyone’s condolences. Family is all together right now including my 3 sisters which helps. Thanks for your patience and understanding

Take your time bro and enjoy your family. We will all still be here when you are ready to come back.

Alright guys getting back at it today! I tried to keep diet in check while I took time off the best I could. My mother's service went really well surrounded by everyone she loved. Thanks again for all the kind words and support. Im ready to get back to some normalcy and get back at it. I know the hardest days are to come not having her around but her memories and my family will help get me through those days to come. Alright, I will update you all later once I get through my workout along with my nutrition. I started my cycle before my mom passed away and I can tell Im feeling really good. I did get a few workouts in before the time off and I felt strong as hell. This cycle is going to be amazing thanks to Uncle Z!

Alright gents. Got my workout in for today. Overall feeling is that I felt very strong today. Upper Loading was great and lower pump was as well. My lower pump seem to wear me out more. Probably sense I put a lot into my upper loading today first. I also pinned today with the following below. I can tell you that Uncle Z Euro Pharmacies is super smooth with zero PIP. Top quality stuff for sure.

1ml Tren A/Test Prop 50mg/ml
.5ml NPP 100mg/ml
40mg Anavar
40mg Winstrol

4iu GH
12.5 Aromasin

Upper Loading

DB Rows - 120lb 10, 10
Wide Grip Pulldown - 180lbs 12, 10
Decline BB bench - 335lbs 10 reps, 365lbs 8 reps
Cable Fly - 120lbs 14, 12 to failure
Reverse Pec Deck 145lbs 16, 130lbs 15
Triceps V-bar - 160lbs 10, 8

Lower Pump as well

A few pic updates. Not my best sense i have been sick and lost my mom in the past few weeks. I know Monte will get me right.

9ba18fd67b44082c82af829c77f47793.jpg
d3025f4700791aedc9de3c6603d95679.jpg
de01f7c4ecf8ad4b481e56e2970936d8.jpg

Quick update on nutrition. My body seems to be responding very well to Monte's nutritional plan for me. I haven't ate this much rice ever in my life but my body seems to like it. On a side note that week off seemed to help with my joints, feeling much stronger. Got lower loading/ upper pump today. Will get back to you all when im done. The Test Prop/Tren A and NPP seem to be working well together. I don't notice any Tren sides so far other than huge amounts of strength and a little restless at night. Will see if that continues.

Any sweats yet? Tren makes me sweat like a pig at night... I hate it! It also turns me into a complete creep.

Any sweats yet? Tren makes me sweat like a pig at night... I hate it! It also turns me into a complete creep.

Tren Creeps are the worse. I could be that guy in the bushes yanking my pork to your wife on the shitter on tren probably lol

^^ needs help

No sweats yet, but yes usually I sweat like a pig as well. Im not quite two weeks into my cycle though so Im sure it will come. It makes me an asshole so hoping I can control it this time around.

Got my Lower Loading/upper pump in yesterday. I felt really good other than the knees were sore again. Had to use wraps and I was fine. I can definitely tell that the cycle is kicking in all of my weights that I used before are becoming easier. My wife has noticed it also since she usually spots me on heavier lifts. Diet is becoming normal for me and I like the way i feel in the morning, feeling tighter and harder everyday.

Lower Loading

BB Squats - 405lbs 8 reps, 7 reps
Hack Squats - 350lbs 12, 10 reps
Stiff Leg Deadlift - 225lbs 12, 12 reps
Calf Raise Machine - 145lbs 14, 12, 10 reps
Wide Stance DB Sumo Squat - 120lbs 15, 12 reps
Preacher Curl - 95lbs 12, 12 reps

Upper Pump

Close Grip Pulldown
Hammer Strength Hi Row
Machine Incline Chest Press
DB shoulder press
Rope tricep Ext

On a side does anyone else absolutely love this stuff! I mean if Montego will let me I might start an IV drip with it. LOL. I use it with everything. I might have a problem.

8011e85d1e5d3ce38767ff777a513d22.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Got my Lower Loading/upper pump in yesterday. I felt really good other than the knees were sore again. Had to use wraps and I was fine. I can definitely tell that the cycle is kicking in all of my weights that I used before are becoming easier. My wife has noticed it also since she usually spots me on heavier lifts. Diet is becoming normal for me and I like the way i feel in the morning, feeling tighter and harder everyday.

Lower Loading

BB Squats - 405lbs 8 reps, 7 reps
Hack Squats - 350lbs 12, 10 reps
Stiff Leg Deadlift - 225lbs 12, 12 reps
Calf Raise Machine - 145lbs 14, 12, 10 reps
Wide Stance DB Sumo Squat - 120lbs 15, 12 reps
Preacher Curl - 95lbs 12, 12 reps

Upper Pump

Close Grip Pulldown
Hammer Strength Hi Row
Machine Incline Chest Press
DB shoulder press
Rope tricep Ext
Good good!

On a side does anyone else absolutely love this stuff! I mean if Montego will let me I might start an IV drip with it. LOL. I use it with everything. I might have a problem.

Lol I hate Heinz!

Moderation

Got Upper Intensity workout in today. Overall great workout, these dropsets are kicking my ass! Busy in the gym today when I went so I had to wait on a few things but overall was able to keep the intensity up. Will have updated pics and weight tomorrow.

Upper Intensity

Tbar Row - 140lbs, 12, 10 reps
drop set 115lbs, 8 reps
drop set 90lbs, 8 reps

Low Cable Row Wide Grip - 170lbs - 12, 10 reps
drop set 150lbs - 8, 8 reps
drop set 130lbs - 8, 6 reps

Smith Incline Press - 275lbs 8, 8 reps
drop set 240lbs - 8, 6 reps
drop set 225lbs - 6, 6 reps

Followed immediately with Cable Flys 120lbs - 15 reps

Hammer Shoulder Press - 140lbs 12, 12 reps
drop set 90lbs - 8, 7 reps

Close Grip Bench - 225lbs 12, 10 reps
drop set 185lbs - 10, 8 reps

Yes use 57. especially on deer meat. Beef and sometimes chicken too. Good stuff

Pic updates for this week. Feeling stronger harder and fuller this week. Weight is up to 252lbs. Muscle definition is getting better.
2d9efb3178da3578dd50722ed97002dc.jpg

Got lower intensity today, will report back later with how it went.

6d5ddc4f385fa7a1ea3a4c56fb420c2c.jpg
13fe31cbfab184ed219905e6b91649aa.jpg
c1170d81e3acf6461735ec70e3d2170b.jpg
a5ac72694577dd6df9a55715c3a12204.jpg

Happy St. Patty's Day! Wanted to give a quick update on my lower intensity workout from yesterday. Overall it was a great workout and it kicked my ass for sure. Hack squat with drop sets were killer and so was the last workout with calves. Could barely walk out of the gym yesterday. LOL

Lower Intensity

Hack Squat - 335lbs - 12, 10 reps
drop set 290lbs - 10, 9reps

Lying hamstring curl - 130lbs - 10, 10 reps
drop set 110lbs - 8, 8reps
drop set 90lbs - 8, 6 reps

Quad Extension - 135lbs - 12, 12 reps
drop set 115lbs - 10, 10reps

Calf Demolition Standing Calf Raise - 10 sets 135lbs 10reps followed immediately by body-weight 10 reps no rest between Killer!!

Back