• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Paybis Exchange?

latteguy73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure if this topic belongs here. Mods please move if in wrong section. I'm trying to set up my BTC account. Coinbase holds my transactions for 20 days and while CC is instant, I can only use $50/week. The other exchanges I can't use because my license is from a state that they can't serve (although I live in a state that they do serve, they go off my license for verification). Someone mentioned about Paybis, however, I don't see much review on them. Has anyone use them before?

If you setup your debit card in Coinbase you can use funds instantly. You may get an error when setting up debit card because the transactions are out of the country. I think the Coinbase transaction is from United Kingdom if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to call your bank to authorize out of country transactions. They will usually allow it for a few days.

So what I'm understanding is that the $50limit for my debit card on coinbase is because of my bank?

So what I'm understanding is that the $50limit for my debit card on coinbase is because of my bank?

It’s possible. My bank wouldn’t even let me add my debit card. When you add the debit card, Coinbase will make a couple small withdraws, just a few cents in order to verify.

Coinbase has pretty good customer support. Give em a call.

I gave a coinbase a called, but their automated message referred me to email from their website. Anyway, I jumped the gun and gave the Paybis a try. Got my BTC in 20 minutes, so their legit. The only con is their fee is high, like 10% to use credit cards.

I think Coinbase has a few too but not sure about credit card. Glad it worked for you. Should save money using bitcoin though.

Back