• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

In need of accutane

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which source here at ASF has some accutane ? My back and shoulders are terrible from my last blast to the point it’s going to leave scars. Pm me !!

DrugsGear , DomSupply , Basicstero, AIPCTshop , IMR..lots of choices bro...

Why did you breakout so bad? Trest?

DrugsGear , DomSupply , Basicstero, AIPCTshop , IMR..lots of choices bro...

Why did you breakout so bad? Trest?

Which ones have you tried?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered pharmacom. I used naps in the past with HUGE success. Pharmacom is the most like naps back in the day. Domestic suppliers are selling 130$ for a box of 30 roaccutane which is quite expensive. I havent order international in years so, ill update when i can but thats who i chose.

I have used AIPCTshop’s cipla brand accutane and it worked fairly well. You could also see about getting doxycycline from your primary care doctor if you don’t want to go to a dermatologist, it helped me out alot

Thx everyone!! So next question. I hear it works fast so would it be ok to stop after 2 months?

Thx everyone!! So next question. I hear it works fast so would it be ok to stop after 2 months?
Vision did a thread about accutane about two months ago. I shared lots of information in that thread, as did vision and others. But to give you a quick answer, Accutane takes about one month to work. The original manufacture intended for it to be used 19 weeks straight. If you use it for less than a full 19 week course, then the chances of your acne coming back once the dosage is halted are increased. But do NOT ever use it longer than a 19 or 20 week duration because doing so would increase the chance of long term and even permanent side effects, some of which can be serious, ( like brittle bones for instance). If you are over 35 years old, I would NOT use anymore than 20mg daily if I were you.

The orginal recommended dosage was 40-80 mg daily, but if dosages that high can increase the potential for bad and long lasting side effects, (especially if you're no longer in your 20's). If you do use it, even at a lower dosage, then you better count on using something for red/bloodshot eyes, and blistex or the like for severe chapped lips for the entire time you're on Accutane. I also had to use vaseline three times per week applied to the inside of my nostrils with a Q-tip to prevent severe nose bleeds due to dry cracked skin in there. Bausch & Lomb now has eye drops called Lumify which is supposed to remove eye redness without the rebound effect. If you use Visine or some other eye drops for redness, you'll have red eyes for about a month or so after you stop using it due to the rebound effect, (kinda like the rebound effect of nasal congestion that most nasal sprays cause).

Accutane can, and usually does cause most people severe itchy skin during use. If you don't believe me, then ask vision about that.

Here's some important additional information for you....

Accutane can, and usually does cause most people severe itchy skin during use. If you don't believe me, then ask vision about that. It also often raises blood pressure and triglyceride levels too. So I would take omega 3 fish oil caps daily if I were you, (if you aren't already doing so because of your gear use). Do NOT use other acne products nor take large dosages of vitamin A while you're on Accutane!!! The first three weeks your acne might get worse since Accutane brings all the underlying skine pore oil clogs to the surface, but then after that initial 3 or 4 weeks, your skin will be clear if you're using an adequate dosage. Acne on the chest and shoulders often requires a slightly higher dosage than acne on the face, but be careful with this stuff!!! Accutane can really mess you up with nasty side effects!!!

I used it several times for 20 week durations when I was in my 20's and early 30's, and that was before I ever even used AAS's. I used to have acne pretty bad on my face back then. Now that I'm in my 50's, I don't even get acne from gear use regardless of the dosages used. But my bones became permanently brittle from Accutane. It's usually bearable but some guys get it worse than I did. Accutane should be reserved fr the most severe cases of acne since it can and often does cause some heavy duty side effects. Have you tried using Neutragena "oil free" acne wash? It usually works pretty good. I would try using that every day in the shower before using Accutane if I were you. I wish they would make this post a sticky because it seems like so many guys ask about Accutane and begin using it without being fully aware of what they're getting into. I can honestly tell you that if you use Accutane, you WILL need to use something on your lips 3 or 4 times daily to prevent them from bleeding from a severe case of being chapped, and you WILL have to use eye drops of you don't want people to think you're stoned out of your mind every day due to severe eye redness. Those are the two most common side effect from Accutane use.

Vision did a thread about accutane about two months ago. I shared lots of information in that thread, as did vision and others. But to give you a quick answer, Accutane takes about one month to work. The original manufacture intended for it to be used 19 weeks straight. If you use it for less than a full 19 week course, then the chances of your acne coming back once the dosage is halted are increased. But do NOT ever use it longer than a 19 or 20 week duration because doing so would increase the chance of long term and even permanent side effects, some of which can be serious, ( like brittle bones for instance). If you are over 35 years old, I would NOT use anymore than 20mg daily if I were you.

The orginal recommended dosage was 40-80 mg daily, but if dosages that high can increase the potential for bad and long lasting side effects, (especially if you're no longer in your 20's). If you do use it, even at a lower dosage, then you better count on using something for red/bloodshot eyes, and blistex or the like for severe chapped lips for the entire time you're on Accutane. I also had to use vaseline three times per week applied to the inside of my nostrils with a Q-tip to prevent severe nose bleeds due to dry cracked skin in there. Bausch & Lomb now has eye drops called Lumify which is supposed to remove eye redness without the rebound effect. If you use Visine or some other eye drops for redness, you'll have red eyes for about a month or so after you stop using it due to the rebound effect, (kinda like the rebound effect of nasal congestion that most nasal sprays cause).

Accutane can, and usually does cause most people severe itchy skin during use. If you don't believe me, then ask vision about that.

I heard it makes your bones glow lol. I’m going to wait for about two more weeks before I pull the trigger. I’ve got cystic acne on my back and shoulders from high eq. I’ve never had a problem with eq ever before but it ate me up this time with acne. I dropped the eq so maybe it will start to settle down some. Every day I’ve woken up with a new blemish almost.

IML Gear Cream!
I heard it makes your bones glow lol. I’m going to wait for about two more weeks before I pull the trigger. I’ve got cystic acne on my back and shoulders from high eq. I’ve never had a problem with eq ever before but it ate me up this time with acne. I dropped the eq so maybe it will start to settle down some. Every day I’ve woken up with a new blemish almost.
Be sure to read my second post, (post #9) which has additional information.

Be sure to read my second post, (post #9) which has additional information.

I read it and I just looked in my shower and I’m using a Neutrogena acne wash now with 0 affect. I see there are some dermatologist that sell there own products they actually make in office. Some are even 20% benzoyl peroxide. I’ve never had acne this bad and I’m in my 30’s.

I just started breaking out relatively bad cruising on 200mgs gonna try doxycycline first before accutane just because of the sides. I think the hcg played a part in it.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

I read it and I just looked in my shower and I’m using a Neutrogena acne wash now with 0 affect. I see there are some dermatologist that sell there own products they actually make in office. Some are even 20% benzoyl peroxide. I’ve never had acne this bad and I’m in my 30’s.
Don't get me wrong, Accutane works better than anything else does. You just have to be prepared for the possible consequences of the side effects, and I didn't want to see you, (nor anyone else here for that matter) dive into Accutane use blindly.

Accutane is the only acne medication that I know of, which can, and sometimes DOES, have permanent side effects. Even the antibiotics that I took for acne many years ago never displayed any serious side effects, (although they also didn't work very well either, since the acne would return even worse). The one antibiotic that I know of which can have serious and even lethal side effects is Clindamycin. I would NEVER touch that stuff. There's even a board member we have here who almost died from taking that particular antibiotic, since it can and does cause ulcerative Colitis, (yes, it perforates your colon). They do have a topical form of that drug for acne, but I wouldn't even go near that. it isn't worth the risk of death.

If you guys take away nothing else from my posts here in this thread, just remember this one thing: Accutane doesn't only dry out your oil glands in the skin, it dries out everything in your body, which even includes your bones. And some of that drying effect stays with you for a long time, or even indefinitely for some people. Accutane is a heavy duty medication. It's like the Trenbolone of acne products when it comes to side effects

Last edited:
One thing a lot of people don’t realize is accutane can also make you severely depressed so be conscious of that especially when running higher doses

Man I’m in the same boat, I got bad shoulder acne for the first time ever and I don’t know why but it won’t go away. It’s pissing me off, I’m considering running 40mgs of accutane but the sides scare me. It’s just weird that it randomly started

I ran it before for six months every other day. 10-20mg is all you will need. I plan to do 10mg every other day. I found liquid accutane does jack shit. CAPSULED accutane doesnt work as good as the soft gels. Id only bother with pharma grade low doses. It kept acne away for years. But recently its came back for me. Hope everyones experiences and guidance helps

I loved accutane, needed it when i was 16 for severe acne, helped me and I've never had any acne or scar issues since.
However, I was miserable while using it, chapped lips all day, skin burnt within minutes of being in sun, joint issues, etc, and I feel like accutane has negative long term effects.
If i could go back I would have found any other way to get rid of acne.

I loved accutane, needed it when i was 16 for severe acne, helped me and I've never had any acne or scar issues since.
However, I was miserable while using it, chapped lips all day, skin burnt within minutes of being in sun, joint issues, etc, and I feel like accutane has negative long term effects.
If i could go back I would have found any other way to get rid of acne.

Ditto. Same report exactly!

Back