• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What are your thoughts?

Be glad he didn’t kill him. Freaking brats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The two boys dads shoulda done it for him!! Fuckin little bastards, I’d do the same shit I hope he doesn’t wind up with a felony for that

If you are the step dad... are you justified?
If you are the dad of the bully...are you pissed off?
Does the punishment fit the crime?

Thoughts

Justified...as long as it truly was just a slap, and not a "blacked both his eyes, knocked him out, etc"

If I was the dad of the bully and knew my kid had it coming....nope.

Felony for slapping someone? Overboard.

First off, it's a terrible situation to even have to be a stepdad. So I could totally understand him wanting to smack that troubled stepchild. Not spanking and hitting is why kids are out of control nowadays. Parents are way too soft. They used to be ruthless back when my dad and Grandpa grew up and they did much better in life than I did, as a millennial with a soft hearted father. I'm doing ok now, but bottom line: not hurting your kid now, is hurting their future. You are setting them up to be a fuck up for life.

Often, when given a situation like this one, you try to start out calm.

Problem for me, is once I start a conversation...there are x factors. Things the bully might say or do to cause it to escalate.

In this case, his emotions got the better of him. Found himself dragged along.

He probably has regrets now. But I bet if felt really good to smack his smart ass fucking mouth while "in the moment."

If the judge is worth anything they'll do the right thing and dismiss the case. Who told on the guy? was it the step-son, or was there an eye-witness to the slap?

This kinder, gentler world we live in today is sure fucked up.

Justified...as long as it truly was just a slap, and not a "blacked both his eyes, knocked him out, etc"

If I was the dad of the bully and knew my kid had it coming....nope.

Felony for slapping someone? Overboard.

If my son was the bully, I still would rather be the one to discipline my own kid. Lay a hand on my son and shit might go sideways really fast.

Smart thing to do would have been to talk with the bully's dad. You can't just go up to some kid and slap him then threaten to beat him up if he tells police.

IML Gear Cream!
My mom remarried when I was about 12. He had 3 girls and a boy. My mom had three boys and a girl. His kids were a bunch of snobby shits. I remember driving his boy somewhere one time and he was sitting in the back seat. He made some smart ass remark and I back hand slapped him. His lips were stuck to his braces! He turned out alright as we got older but we all fought when we were younger. Good times and good memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I sympathize a grown man can't do that, condemning a wrong act while having no self control himself doesn't help anyone. One of the greatest things I've learned over the past few years is that nothing destroys good judgement and common sense more than emotion

I haven't read nor listened to this, so I don't know what the kids did. However, close your eyes for minute. Imagine you get a phone call from your 12 year old saying "Daddy, a man just slapped me in the face."

Would it be ok then?

If my son was the bully, I still would rather be the one to discipline my own kid. Lay a hand on my son and shit might go sideways really fast.

I haven't read nor listened to this, so I don't know what the kids did. However, close your eyes for minute. Imagine you get a phone call from your 12 year old saying "Daddy, a man just slapped me in the face."

Would it be ok then?
Both of these. I'm not a fighter, but that guy would be picking up his teeth with broken fingers.

my step daughters ex hit her, I took her to my bros gym and got her into boxing. teach your kids to be stronger, a bully picking on a girl already shows hes a week coward so one jab to the nose it will never happen again, bullies pick on the week

Back