• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

whats wrong with men these days?

IML Gear Cream!
I’m in SoCal heckler hook ya boy up with a job

Don’t know what that is so that’s a big nope haha oilfield guy

352onsg.jpg

waiting for the hate...Bruh just my 02. This thread is a bunch of whiny men bitching about other whiny men.

I could do that shit, where do I apply

- - - Updated - - -

I do not know what an A&P is so I am guessing I am fucked.

Almost 15k posts?! God damn skip you’re the real veteran around here haha

An aircraft maintenance technician refers to an individual who holds an Airframe and/or Powerplant (A&P) certificate which is issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Just like pilots there are rules for certification and regulations which must be abided by for use of their license.
Attending a part 147 aviation maintenance school is the fastest way to get the A&P license, which is the certification mechanics need to legally maintain aircraft in the United States. Generally, this 1900 hours of training takes about 2 years depending on the school.

.If that's what it means. A&P has other definitions to.

An aircraft maintenance technician refers to an individual who holds an Airframe and/or Powerplant (A&P) certificate which is issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Just like pilots there are rules for certification and regulations which must be abided by for use of their license.
Attending a part 147 aviation maintenance school is the fastest way to get the A&P license, which is the certification mechanics need to legally maintain aircraft in the United States. Generally, this 1900 hours of training takes about 2 years depending on the school.

.If that's what it means. A&P has other definitions to.
Yep, that's what it means. Some guys where I work have that. And like you said, it took them about two years of school to obtain their A&P license

352onsg.jpg

waiting for the hate...Bruh just my 02. This thread is a bunch of whiny men bitching about other whiny men.
You missed the whole point by a long shot dude.... it isn't about men that are just whiny. It's about those who have a very poor work ethic. I am not a sympathizer of illegal aliens (from anywhere) but i have to tell you that as a group, the majority of mexican workers blow away the majority of USA born workers with their work ethic. Many of them are hard workers. The majority of born and raised Americans complain about aliens coming here for free hand outs from the government, while at the same time, they themselves who were born here expect a free hand out every thursday from their employers for doing close to nothing in the way of work all week long.

Get Shredded!
You missed the whole point by a long shot dude.... it isn't about men that are just whiny. It's about those who have a very poor work ethic. I am not a sympathizer of illegal aliens (from anywhere) but i have to tell you that as a group, the majority of mexican workers blow away the majority of USA born workers with their work ethic. Many of them are hard workers. The majority of born and raised Americans complain about aliens coming here for free hand outs from the government, while at the same time, they themselves who were born here expect a free hand out every thursday from their employers for doing close to nothing in the way of work all week long.
I think you nailed it, the guys complaining that illegals are getting free shit are the lazy bitches that are jealous cause they want free shit. What people really need to worry about is automation, those robots are taking the best jobs, amazon is getting self driving trucks, that will change shipping, in 10 years that career field will probably be gone.

I grew up working my ass off, bailing hay, splitting wood, construction with dad, etc. I kinda thought that was the norm until I got to high school and everybody talked about how excited they were to nap and watch TV when they got home. Then I'd meet some of their parents and they were just as lazy. Lazy breeds lazy I believe. Sad to know it'll only get worse.

I didn’t miss the point at all and I agree that there are illegals that run circles sound American workers. If you’re a foreman, 1st line supervisor, etc., it’s your job to engage your employees, build their trust, develop their skills, and instill a good work ethic. If they continue to resist, then either your coaching and communication skills are poor or they are the opposition and need to go. No need to whine about it. Do your job and fire their worthless ass. I’m not saying you’re any of these. However, I see too many bosses scared to hold subordinates accountable. This behavior rolls downhill and work ethic will never change because of it.

I totally agree with heckler and it is becoming an epidemic in today's work force.

As to illegal aliens that is a whole different story. Most illegals are uneducated and only worth is physical labor. That's it, if illegals did not have that they would have nothing to offer.

I didn’t miss the point at all and I agree that there are illegals that run circles sound American workers. If you’re a foreman, 1st line supervisor, etc., it’s your job to engage your employees, build their trust, develop their skills, and instill a good work ethic. If they continue to resist, then either your coaching and communication skills are poor or they are the opposition and need to go. No need to whine about it. Do your job and fire their worthless ass. I’m not saying you’re any of these. However, I see too many bosses scared to hold subordinates accountable. This behavior rolls downhill and work ethic will never change because of it.
I fully agree with you've said, other than the work ethic thing. Supervisors can effect the moral and overall attitude of their worker-bees yes, but work ethic is something that comes from within each individual person. It's something that's instilled into someone as they're growing up during their childhood and juevenille days. And these days, both the public school systems, colleges, and even some parents are helping to raise up snowflakes.

But when it comes to foremen cracking down on lazy workers, that really applies to smaller businesses. For instance, in the huge factory that I work in, (it's an aircraft assembly plant) supervisors cannot fire employees since they don't have the authority to do so. And whenever they attempted to strongly correct or reprimand worker bees who aren't doing their job, the employees are backed up by the labor union and even the HR department sides with the employee. So the supervisors are handcuffed and the lazy workers are coddled. I gave a real life example of this in post #11 so it isn't as simple nor as cut and dried as you stated

I could do that shit, where do I apply

- - - Updated - - -

Almost 15k posts?! God damn skip you’re the real veteran around here haha

Either that or I do not have a life.

Not sure which.....:)

I knew you guys would understand cause you get up and put the work in the gym so yall got that work ethic. I think the next person I interview I'm gonna ask if they lift

Lift, train in anything physical. I always look for high school or collegiate sports participation. In my applicants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a great boss, I take care of my guys first and will go out of my way to do shit for them even if it doesnt benefit me. AND I manage to their jobs too. you can call me 24/7 I will walk you through task your stuck in fill out your time cards if your having trouble, fill out your per diems forms so you can rest, if you need a tool or there is an issue I will drive to whatever airport your at on my own dime off the clock unpaid and help you. I just got one guy in particular that thinks he knows better, well day 2 and he is super apologetic and wants none of this, and I laugh and told him nope your in it for the long haul your gonna learn everything I do and if you can prove you can keep up I will give you a raise and your own crew of guys, its a thankless job

We will be replaced by robots in every field anyway. Might as well enjoy till then

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
We will be replaced by robots in every field anyway. Might as well enjoy till then

big true, they can work 24/7 and dont complain

I'm not so sure of that. Maybe they can and will replace some people in certain jobs, but there are also certain jobs that I don't think a robot can ever do. Inspecting manufactured parts for correct assembly for instance. I don't see how a robot would ever do that. And when those parts that don't pass inspection due to damage need to be reworked and repaired, I don't think a robot can ever perform the rework/repair on such parts either since every rejected part is a different and individual case, and a robot would have to not only make a judgement, but would need to be reprogrammed for every repair required.

I'm not so sure of that. Maybe they can and will replace some people in certain jobs, but there are also certain jobs that I don't think a robot can ever do. Inspecting manufactured parts for correct assembly for instance. I don't see how a robot would ever do that. And when those parts that don't pass inspection due to damage need to be reworked and repaired, I don't think a robot can ever perform the rework/repair on such parts either since every rejected part is a different and individual case, and a robot would have to not only make a judgement, but would need to be reprogrammed for every repair required.
robots are getting pretty advanced and can even do surgery, just think of what we can do now and then think 10-20 years from now. they are already planning to kill us

https://youtu.be/W0_DPi0PmF0

I read some dog,training books and realized its applicable to alot of the seasonal laborers that come thru.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Robots are way advanced than that.
Diagnosing cancer, performing surgeries, manufacturing and repairing machines. Its scary but all jobs are replaceable by AI

robots are getting pretty advanced and can even do surgery, just think of what we can do now and then think 10-20 years from now. they are already planning to kill us

https://youtu.be/W0_DPi0PmF0
HEY!!!! I went out with that chick!!! You mean she's actually a....... wow!! I guess they really are advanced!!!!! Afterwards, she even did my glute poke with a 25g pin.

Robots are way advanced than that.
Diagnosing cancer, performing surgeries, manufacturing and repairing machines. Its scary but all jobs are replaceable by AI

Raj, I think you and heckler are AI, and you both started this thread to pick our human brains and become more like us. That robot in Heck's vid reminds me of the Treminatrix in the Terminator 3 movie

HEY!!!! I went out with that chick!!! You mean she's actually a....... wow!! I guess they really are advanced!!!!! Afterwards, she even did my glute poke with a 25g pin.

Raj, I think you and heckler are AI, and you both started this thread to pick our human brains and become more like us. That robot in Heck's vid reminds me of the Treminatrix in the Terminator 3 movie
does not compute please restate your question

does not compute please restate your question
I knew it!!!!! Bros, they are among us here!! They're taking over ASF!!! ....wait a minute!!!....I wonder if the Mr. Olympia winner can be a.....nawww.....I don't even want to think about it!!!!

Back