Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    791 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisptrt View Post
    What time of the day did you get this test .

Also why did you get the test a week from last pin?

Granted you shouldn't be at that number at all! But damn

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Morning.the protocal we follow(heavys protocol) for testing here calls for bloods to be drawn a week from last injection.

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
    ironlion-labs.net

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,955 Posts
    Rep Points

Well that's disappointing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisptrt View Post
    Other than Jano ,

It's very expensive to test a batch of raws bro.

If you do the math, it's costs hundreds of dollars and I'm not talking 2-300.

We're talking alot higher then that.

Not to mention it takes a decent time to get the results.

Ugl's can't operate at pcom levels as they literally operate in manufacturing facilities.

I understand and agree with your reason, but realistically, it's not cost effective for your basic ugl.
    More or less they will lose money if they tested every batch on every compound.

I was looking into this myself about 6 months ago and was sent a pm from a source here with 4 different sources that test raws and finished product and two were very affordable even for the average Joe who maybe would want to test something he bought in bulk. I canít find the pm I must have deleted it clearing out my inbox but like I said two were affordable two were pretty expensive and none were jano I donít trust them whatsoever theyíve been outed already for faking reports and I still havenít found out why but they were recently booted from bop. For UGLs brewing large batches imo it would be very affordable like I said sure it would cut into some profits but it would in return drive sales. Just think if one of these UGLs with already a good reputation such as Dutch started doing this the number of new customers it would bring. I know personally Iím very happy with the few sources I do use on asf but if one started doing this why not buy some stuff from them knowing for sure your getting what you paid for. Iíve personally had this happen to me twice running a cycle and pulling bloods half way through only to find out my testosterone was underdosed you canít help but think what else is underdosed. At a minimum why not at least do a melt test and with testosterone have a member of the staff run some and have bloods pulled on it. I know the melt test isnít foolproof but if you have the correct Thermometers it can be pretty accurate and as long as tge brewer is half decent and trustworthy that would eliminate a lot of possible issues right there. Judging by OPs numbers he pulled and what he thought he would pull it looks like the gear was underdosed by around 70% if you have raws that are that underdosed a melt test would definitely let you know that and if the raws did check out then you know itís time to find a new brewer because heís either that bad at brewing or stealing a ton of raws for himself. Not saying at all this is the case here once again just speaking in general with UGLs. Personally for me this is a big reason I stopped using traditional UGLs and now only use pharma grade or the big household name UGLs who brew in actual labs with gap equipment and have quality control measures in place. How many times have you seen legit bad bloods from the Pcoms or alpha pharmas in the industry. I canít recall any.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    I was looking into this myself about 6 months ago and was sent a pm from a source here with 4 different sources that test raws and finished product and two were very affordable even for the average Joe who maybe would want to test something he bought in bulk. I canít find the pm I must have deleted it clearing out my inbox but like I said two were affordable two were pretty expensive and none were jano I donít trust them whatsoever theyíve been outed already for faking reports and I still havenít found out why but they were recently booted from bop. For UGLs brewing large batches imo it would be very affordable like I said sure it would cut into some profits but it would in return drive sales. Just think if one of these UGLs with already a good reputation such as Dutch started doing this the number of new customers it would bring. I know personally Iím very happy with the few sources I do use on asf but if one started doing this why not buy some stuff from them knowing for sure your getting what you paid for. Iíve personally had this happen to me twice running a cycle and pulling bloods half way through only to find out my testosterone was underdosed you canít help but think what else is underdosed. At a minimum why not at least do a melt test and with testosterone have a member of the staff run some and have bloods pulled on it. I know the melt test isnít foolproof but if you have the correct Thermometers it can be pretty accurate and as long as tge brewer is half decent and trustworthy that would eliminate a lot of possible issues right there. Judging by OPs numbers he pulled and what he thought he would pull it looks like the gear was underdosed by around 70% if you have raws that are that underdosed a melt test would definitely let you know that and if the raws did check out then you know itís time to find a new brewer because heís either that bad at brewing or stealing a ton of raws for himself. Not saying at all this is the case here once again just speaking in general with UGLs. Personally for me this is a big reason I stopped using traditional UGLs and now only use pharma grade or the big household name UGLs who brew in actual labs with gap equipment and have quality control measures in place. How many times have you seen legit bad bloods from the Pcoms or alpha pharmas in the industry. I canít recall any.
    I'll speak on the end part of your paragraph ... It happens from time to time .

Alpha isn't run by the same guy as hes "missing" so to speak due to transport of tons of gear from country to country .

Pcom also has there fair share of issues as I have personally come across it but was taken care of as I can say they care about their business as a whole.

Now as far as testing , I'd love to get some places that test at an affordable price ( not saying your lying ) but truly would love to send some gear I have from other labs to have it tested but not have to spend so much to do so.

I agree man. Alot of labs these days but raws and it's either one or two things

- it's shit raws and they have no idea and sell it and Unfortunately they are held accountable for the end result

- they have solid raws and aren't dosing properly on purpose to keep cost down and sell to make more profit, which in my opinion is utter fucking bullshit.

This is suppose to be a community where we should all want to support and help one other out buyer or seller and unfortunately that is NOT the case.

Also just because something is FDA approved doesn't mean it's good to go bro.
    I don't trust anything this government is a part of.
    Look who's president and look who we have running each state. Do you trust them ?

I would bet not. So like I said man ... Life is tricky . If you have info on these testers , PM me as I'm curious

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey Guys,
    I have been working on this issue all weekend with emails coming in.
    The final decision is that we will obviously ship new batch of Testosterone to anybody that is concerned and ordered around end Feb- March.
    I have no other explanation than one batch that went wrong,
    Like I said to Tren2k in private, usually when something goes wrong I get hit with hundreds of emails, as we have a lot of trusted customers and VIP customers, such as Pro competitors, or resellers. They are the first to hit me up if something is bad.
    But over here what I was really surprised, is that for months we didn't get one complain, even from those people.
    So we will obviously take care of this matter if anybody has been experiencing same results. For now, I've been asking around and I still have no guys with dramatically low results like we've seen here.
    I guess it was than super limited as an issue, maybe a small production batch that went wrong.\

Anybody feel free to message on the email : Dutchpharma@Protonmail.com with as subject : "Replacement Batch" and we will get back to you immediately,

Also we are coming now with a big big special discount we are launching this week,
    DUTCH QUALITY GEAR
    DutchQuality-Domestic-Excellence in Service
    Wickr Messenger : DutchPharmaUsa
    DutchPharma@ProtonMail.com

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    791 Posts
    Rep Points

I nelieve i made a big mistake ...i have always ran 10 week cruises and tested after . A thread was just made by Monty and i checked the original thread and i have read it wrong. It was only supposed to be a 4 week run and bloods drawn a week after.

Now i didnt use any ancillary or any other compounds . I fear i may have ruined the results by doing this.

My sincerest apologies for any and all inconvenience. Im embarrassed about this.

ironlion-labs.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    585 Posts
    Rep Points

I dont think that would make a dramatic difference - that is not the reason your numbers were low - maybe someone else has a different opinion but I have never heard of running something longer causing a drastic runoff in total test numbers- doesnt make sense
    Quote Originally Posted by drealdeal View Post
    I nelieve i made a big mistake ...i have always ran 10 week cruises and tested after . A thread was just made by Monty and i checked the original thread and i have read it wrong. It was only supposed to be a 4 week run and bloods drawn a week after.

Now i didnt use any ancillary or any other compounds . I fear i may have ruined the results by doing this.

My sincerest apologies for any and all inconvenience. Im embarrassed about this.

ironlion-labs.net

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    791 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    I dont think that would make a dramatic difference - that is not the reason your numbers were low - maybe someone else has a different opinion but I have never heard of running something longer causing a drastic runoff in total test numbers- doesnt make sense
    Man i hope not.

ironlion-labs.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts
    Rep Points

ironlion-labs.net
    if anything this would cause the numbers to be higher not lower

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Dose number 7

250mgs test cyp.

So far so good.

Its amazing what i been doing lately in the gym on only 1 ml of test(im in no way saying its due to the test alone) training diet and gettingbway more much much needed rest,as i hired a couple guys and i can focus on running the my business instesd of running it and doi g 100percent of the work.
    Sorry just a side note and it was off topic but training and diet have been decent lateley and im very happy w the progress.

I am soooo damned eager to get the bloods done lol i know its on the levelIMO from much experience). We will know for sure in 3 and a half weeks ...

Ok thats enough from me this week...lol

ironlion-labs.net
    Goes to show what the placebo effect can do. Always have to get bloods.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Have 8 bottles of their test cyp at home that I bought before his blood got posted. First time cycle. Getting pre bloodwork taken Tuesday but a little nervous now. What would be the earliest bloodwork would show big increased levels with cyp?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you for your message,
    Yes we were surprised too, but I am happy this issue is closed, and we are always ready to adapt and serve our clients.
    We take pride in our quality, and take all feedbacks from our clients, on a daily base.

ironlion-labs.net
    DUTCH QUALITY GEAR
    DutchQuality-Domestic-Excellence in Service
    Wickr Messenger : DutchPharmaUsa
    DutchPharma@ProtonMail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    Rep Points

ironlion-labs.net
    How many weeks did you run it? The protocol is also for 300mgs and I believe you were doing 250mgs pw. Also, the second week there is an extra added shot. I don't know if you did that either. It's 300 day 1 300 day 3 300 day 7 300 day 14 300 day 21 then pull bloods at day 28 so if you're numbers were lower that's the two main reasons.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    791 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    How many weeks did you run it? The protocol is also for 300mgs and I believe you were doing 250mgs pw. Also, the second week there is an extra added shot. I don't know if you did that either. It's 300 day 1 300 day 3 300 day 7 300 day 14 300 day 21 then pull bloods at day 28 so if you're numbers were lower that's the two main reasons.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
    No i went 10 weeks. I guess it should still be higher but i did not do the correct protocol.

ironlion-labs.net

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    814 Posts
    Rep Points

After ten weeks the numbers are what it is doesnít matter if you to 5000 mg first two weeks
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer