• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PWO Injections ?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know most of us inject every day, to every other day. So my questions are as follows.

1. How many in here inject before they train?
2. If so, how long before the training session.. hours, or mins? OR do you find better success with the shot given the prior day??
3. Why did you choose to go with that method or schedule for injections??
4. What body part do you inject prior to working out?

Or

Do you take an oral or injection before training?
And if so which one?
And then when during the day do you do your injections?

I myself, when on cycle, have been injecting about 2 hours before I train, non working muscle group, take a caffeine source and then do a light warm up, and hit the workout hard. I have found good success with this method, but I also want to hear what everyone else does.

Don’t forget we have a large selection of injectables, and some specifically for PWO. We also have a large selection of orals that work very well for PWO.

c9537bff832956f6ec2e86ec1f3cf585.jpg

f06fd97cbd73a96df62dca514b268fbd.jpg

http://unclez.ru

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only pwo iinjectable I've used was test suspension and would use it like 45 mins before and work out for like 2 hr but out of a 5 day workout week would only use it like 2 times a week depending on wat body part i was doing usally leg and then chest day i would use it. But when i dod I'd make sure to bump up my aromisin that day and maybe the day after. But nowadays only pre workout i use is from this website called wickedlabs its loaded with dmaa only problem is the crash after words so i usaly make a drink, drink half then keep sipping during the first half of my workout. Also need a shake in the middle of the 2 hr workouts.

Right now anadrol 50 split into AM and Pre-workout, or AM and PM on off days. I don't get much from the first 25mg but when that second dose hits I have the energy of a 15 year old and just want to attack the weights.

I'm only pinning twice a week right now . I like to pin 1 hour before i workout. I'm also taking dbol every day Before i workout. I liked injectanble anadrol as a preworkout. I felt much better on it than oral. Tren ace is a good one too. That will hopefully come back into my life this summer.😁

Only pwo iinjectable I've used was test suspension and would use it like 45 mins before and work out for like 2 hr but out of a 5 day workout week would only use it like 2 times a week depending on wat body part i was doing usally leg and then chest day i would use it. But when i dod I'd make sure to bump up my aromisin that day and maybe the day after. But nowadays only pre workout i use is from this website called wickedlabs its loaded with dmaa only problem is the crash after words so i usaly make a drink, drink half then keep sipping during the first half of my workout. Also need a shake in the middle of the 2 hr workouts.
I love test suspension pwo very solid pumps and it doesn’t give me pip like tne in oil for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Right now anadrol 50 split into AM and Pre-workout, or AM and PM on off days. I don't get much from the first 25mg but when that second dose hits I have the energy of a 15 year old and just want to attack the weights.
Anadrol is a solid choice for pwo.

I'm only pinning twice a week right now . I like to pin 1 hour before i workout. I'm also taking dbol every day Before i workout. I liked injectanble anadrol as a preworkout. I felt much better on it than oral. Tren ace is a good one too. That will hopefully come back into my life this summer.
I have some injectable anadrol that I will hopefully use one day. I hate the oral version because of the lethargic feeling I get at about week 2. I hope the injectibile version treats me better.

I have some injectable anadrol that I will hopefully use one day. I hate the oral version because of the lethargic feeling I get at about week 2. I hope the injectibile version treats me better.

What type of dose were you running when the lethargy set in?...

What type of dose were you running when the lethargy set in?...

50mg believe it or not. It’s been a few years but after the experience I kind of gave up on it. Superdrol did the same thing to me in the oral form but the injectibile form was awesome.

I dont remember who's brand it was but the injectable anadrol is a lot better feeling.
Yea I heard this as well and what I’ve experienced with the superdrol injectibile version was insane. Wicked pumps with virtually no sides. I did pull bloods and it will still throw your cholesterol and lipids out of wack but it’s a much cleaner feeling with injection vs oral tabs. Idk about you but I would rather quit the cycle then deal with lethargic, slug feeling all day.

Yea I heard this as well and what I’ve experienced with the superdrol injectibile version was insane. Wicked pumps with virtually no sides. I did pull bloods and it will still throw your cholesterol and lipids out of wack but it’s a much cleaner feeling with injection vs oral tabs. Idk about you but I would rather quit the cycle then deal with lethargic, slug feeling all day.

Exactly right. When sides inter fear with my workouts its hard to keep it going. To many other things to run that are better. Now that i know the injectable versions are better i will always go with that.

No I haven’t. Does this work well for you with orals ? Would levels become unstable with a 48 hour no dose ?

1 on 1 off or 2 on 1 off works very well with orals for alleviating side effects.

1 on 1 off or 2 on 1 off works very well with orals for alleviating side effects.

Wow I hear some guy's take on lifting days but I never knew if it was really effective that way. I might actually give that a try and see how I respond in the near future.

I enjoy pre workout injectables.

I typically only use orals, rarely when I do use them now, pre workout only.

An injectable forum usually leads to a little less stress on the liver as well as more of the active hormone making it into the blood stream.

They're fun but should be used responsibly of course.

Superdrol did the same thing to me in the oral form but the injectibile form was awesome.
I have injectable Superdrol on deck. What dosage worked well for you? I'm thinking 20mg daily.

I dont remember who's brand it was but the injectable anadrol is a lot better feeling.
I also have injectable Anadrol on deck. Do you care to share what dosage you used?

I have injectable Superdrol on deck. What dosage worked well for you? I'm thinking 20mg daily.

I also have injectable Anadrol on deck. Do you care to share what dosage you used?
My last superdrol run was 20mg inject per day for four weeks. The lethargy hit during the last week. I still had great workouts, but was a zombie the rest of the day.

50mg believe it or not. It’s been a few years but after the experience I kind of gave up on it. Superdrol did the same thing to me in the oral form but the injectibile form was awesome.

My last superdrol run was 20mg inject per day for four weeks. The lethargy hit during the last week. I still had great workouts, but was a zombie the rest of the day.
I tried oral S-drol@30mg daily, and the lethargy was so bad I had to stop taking it after just 13 days. I now have six vials of the injectable S-drol, and I'm hoping the injectable stuff will be kinder to me@20mg, than the oral was@30mg.

Get Shredded!

I used 10mg for 6 weeks and didn’t need a drop more. The stuff I got brewed was potent AF from Viking labs so it may have been overdosed. I’d start low and see what happens because if lethargy kicks in it could ruin the whole cycle. Lmk how you like whatever brand you have because I’d trade for more since Viking is gone now.

I used 10mg for 6 weeks and didn’t need a drop more. The stuff I got brewed was potent AF from Viking labs so it may have been overdosed. I’d start low and see what happens because if lethargy kicks in it could ruin the whole cycle. Lmk how you like whatever brand you have because I’d trade for more since Viking is gone now.
OK, I'll let you know. In the mean time, here's where I got it, and it's Spectrum Pharm brand.....

https://drugsgear.com/sp-superdrol-o-methyldrostanolone-inj-1-vial-10ml-50mg-per-ml

....I might stack it with Winstrol oil based but IDK.... that might be an odd stack. I never tried Winstrol yet.

Back