• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Methyltren Dosage? Results?

PinzProp

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking into this compound, methyltren, it would be taken in injectable form.

More looking towards 0.5mg ED or EOD.

What sort of noticeable results should i get at 0.5-1mg EOD? I know that the half life is so short so it should be used ED but i hate ED pinning...

Done plenty of research but got lots of conflicting information. Some say its excellent for leaning/drying out and adding lean muscle tissue. Others say they notice a huge increase in strength and aggression but not much else.

Opinions ASF members?

Been taking as a pwo blend including dbol. Shit is definitely the truth. But havent dosed it solo, so i cant really elaborate. The pump is felt all day and the strength increase is serious. Puts you in a state of wanting to lift all day with an alpha male-ish attitude!!

Same is Tren base? Is so took it 30 mins pre. Used the IA FURY befor they left the forums and loved it. Got some more bass through GP and boy it burnnnsss alone lol. Hard to take

Been taking as a pwo blend including dbol. Shit is definitely the truth. But havent dosed it solo, so i cant really elaborate. The pump is felt all day and the strength increase is serious. Puts you in a state of wanting to lift all day with an alpha male-ish attitude!!
Is this the pwo from the giveaway?
I have one vial of that and one vial of the dbol/ methyltest. I agree that it's solid.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Sounds awesome!

May i ask what dosage you are taking the methyltren at? I know its part of a blend.

Would you say it also increases lean muscle growth and fat reduction? Or just strength and aggression? I've heard so many conflicting reports. I just find it hard to believe that a compound with an anabolic ratio of over 12,000 wouldn't increase lean muscle mass lol.

Same is Tren base? Is so took it 30 mins pre. Used the IA FURY befor they left the forums and loved it. Got some more bass through GP and boy it burnnnsss alone lol. Hard to take

No its not the same as Tren base man.

Trenbolone Base Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 500/500
Methyltren Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 12,000+/6,000+

Sounds awesome!

May i ask what dosage you are taking the methyltren at? I know its part of a blend.

Would you say it also increases lean muscle growth and fat reduction? Or just strength and aggression? I've heard so many conflicting reports. I just find it hard to believe that a compound with an anabolic ratio of over 12,000 wouldn't increase lean muscle mass lol.

I fully understand and appreciate you asking other people how well they do on MethylTren, ( or any other compound for that matter) because sometimes I do the same concerning compounds I haven't tried before myself. However you should keep in mind that people will react differently to any one compound. I work with a guy who has an easier time getting cut when he's using D-bol or even Anadrol. Go figure. Same goes for Tren. many guys say that they attain incredible strength gains while on that compound, but I never did when I was using it, and I've used it many times.

Sounds awesome!

500mcg. All of the above has been my experience thus far.
Been taking sessions to another level

Last edited:
Sounds awesome!

I hear it’s pretty toxic. Make sure to get legit liver protection.

IML Gear Cream!
Is this the pwo from the giveaway?
I have one vial of that and one vial of the dbol/ methyltest. I agree that it's solid.

Yes. Are you sure its methyl test and not mibolerone?

The stuff is definitely toxic but it won't kill you.. just be a mature adult, use the appropriate liver support and bail when you begin to feel like shit for a prolonged period Of time.. I personally don't see the value in it, but to each their own..

I got crazy pumps and fullness using 1/2 ml, or 2.5 mg of m-trien. IAs "hulk". Only used it 1-2x per week.

Now this really interests me. So you got crazy pumps and fullness from just injecting once or twice a week? Did them pumps and fullness last for the entire week until your next injection? or did they diminish between injections?

Because i would like to inject EOD but the incredibly short half life concerns me. Think the half life is something like 6 hours? So would you say it works well injecting once, twice or three times a week? Or does this shit need to be used daily?

Interesting stuff. So 500mcg ED?

Would you guys say methyltren gives similar results to trenbolone acetate and more? Or is it completely different results?

Just trying to get a good idea before making my decision on next cycle.

Plus any special precautions i should take when working with the raw powder? E.g is it safe to simply spoon out a gram of Metribolone from a bag? If i do use it will probably buy a gram or two of the raw and brew similar to how test enanthate would be made. Just make a couple vials for my cycle and keep a few spare for future ones.

Last edited:
Now this really interests me. So you got crazy pumps and fullness from just injecting once or twice a week? Did them pumps and fullness last for the entire week until your next injection? or did they diminish between injections?

Because i would like to inject EOD but the incredibly short half life concerns me. Think the half life is something like 6 hours? So would you say it works well injecting once, twice or three times a week? Or does this shit need to be used daily?

Interesting stuff. So 500mcg ED?

I was using it pre workout and of course the pumps go down after a few hours but I would remain fuller for several days. This was the first "Tren" I ever used and when I tried Tren Ace 50mg EOD for about 9 days it wasn't nearly as strong as the m-trien except for making me moody, which m-trien did not.

Yes. Are you sure its methyl test and not mibolerone?
One is dbol/methyltest and one is dbol/methyltren I'm pretty sure?!?

I'm pretty sure none of his stuff has cheque drops.

Was Just going off what he had claimed he sent out and what he has available on his web. Alot of cats were bashing the pwo samples he sent out, but one bottle in and it definitely was potentvand delivered some stellar results

Get Shredded!
I used geneza methyl tren which is dosed 250mcg a pill. I went to 750 and only for 10 days. Strength was insane but damn the dryness of the joints will fuck you up. Thats why i stopped.

ran about 750mcg for 2 weeks while peaking for a deadlift - hit a 40lb pr (455 to 495). Maybe I was due for it, but that aggression was off the charts! One instance, I dropped my keys - which I hate - glared at them for a bit, cussed at them and felt like stomping them out. Fuse was way shortened. Felt very toxic though.. felt like I was getting sick towards the end.

Back