• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Belts

303055622lr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright heres one i havrnt seen yet in my time on here. What belts do you like the most? Brand, size, leather,Velcro drop some knowledge on me. I personally have one of those old school cheap harbinger leather belts with a huge fat wide back and skinny front that i dont realy use it does work but ive had more than one guy say the thin front can be an issue and also 5 inch wide velcro that's the same width all the way around that i think I can brace better with. What do YOU like?

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

I have my eyes set on a blue Inzer LeverLock as soon as I get my tax refund :)

I had one of those harbinger belts. Snapped 2 at the holes. Went and bought a mega power belt from a PL store. Only paid $65 for it. 10mm thick. Option to add a lever to it too. Which I’ve never used one of those. I should have bought this belt a long time ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had one of those harbinger belts. Snapped 2 at the holes. Went and bought a mega power belt from a PL store. Only paid $65 for it. 10mm thick. Option to add a lever to it too. Which I’ve never used one of those. I should have bought this belt a long time ago

I have a 10 year old Harbinger nylon belt with the velcro...it's pretty damn worn now so time to get a newer better one and the Inzer is what I may get but those belts with back support look good too.

I want a ratcheting belt sometime too, but for now I've been using a regular old Shiek heavy duty one and it's been fine. Mind you, I don't do any crazy heavy deadlifting or squatting anymore, mine is more just for general back support since it always hurts

I haven't used a belt in many years but now I'm thinking i need one because of my herniated disks in low back. Hoping it would help them from slipping. Not sure if I want a flared lumbar or not.

That harbinger was flared but this new belt isn’t. Since it’s thicker, it seems to support my back better. I wasn’t sure if that made a difference or not.

That harbinger was flared but this new belt isn’t. Since it’s thicker, it seems to support my back better. I wasn’t sure if that made a difference or not.

Yes it Seems the straight belts are more popular.

I want a ratcheting belt sometime too, but for now I've been using a regular old Shiek heavy duty one and it's been fine. Mind you, I don't do any crazy heavy deadlifting or squatting anymore, mine is more just for general back support since it always hurts
I hear ya..my back hurts a lot especially after I managed to pull off a 455lb dl for a single last week. Getting old sucks lol.

Back